Jump to content
ClubAdventist

Do you Wii ?


Recommended Posts

Posted

I'm no good at sports like tennis and golf, so Wii doesn't sound like anything I'd be interested in, even if I were inclined to spend that much money to amuse myself. I'm not. But if it's providing exercise for people who would otherwise be playing mind-numbing point and shoot video games, it sounds like a good thing.

Catherine

God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever. Psalm 73:26.

"To be a Christian means to forgive the inexcusable, because God has forgiven the inexcusable in you." -- C. S. Lewis

Posted

GLG ... it was a Christmas gift given to me by my son.

And it does provide exercise for me that I would otherwise not get ... I just have to be careful not to over do.

So, yes. It is a good thing.

May we be one so that the world may be won.
Christian from the cradle to the grave
I believe in Hematology.
 

  • Administrators
Posted

I think I would find it more fun with more variety than the treadmill...

Isaiah 32:17 And the work of righteousness shall be peace; and the effect of righteousness quietness and assurance for ever.

Posted

I don't do treadmills. If I can't walk outside, I prefer either cardio videos, or Dance Praise, a Christian PC version of PS2's Dance Dance Revolution. But I have done very little of either of those since my knee injury, which I got playing Dance Praise for too long without a proper warm-up.

Catherine

God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever. Psalm 73:26.

"To be a Christian means to forgive the inexcusable, because God has forgiven the inexcusable in you." -- C. S. Lewis

Posted

I want to get a xBox 360. beg

But I don't want one too for fear that it will eat up my time and get me addicted to it.

k3ur8n.gif

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

If you find some value to this community, please help out with a few dollars per month.



×
×
  • Create New...