GreatLakesGramma Posted July 14, 2010 Author Posted July 14, 2010 Never ruin a sincere apology with an excuse. - Author Unknown Quote Catherine God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever. Psalm 73:26. "To be a Christian means to forgive the inexcusable, because God has forgiven the inexcusable in you." -- C. S. Lewis
GreatLakesGramma Posted July 14, 2010 Author Posted July 14, 2010 Four short words sum up what has lifted most successful individuals above the crowd; a little bit more. They all did what was expected of them and a little bit more. - A. Lou Vickery Quote Catherine God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever. Psalm 73:26. "To be a Christian means to forgive the inexcusable, because God has forgiven the inexcusable in you." -- C. S. Lewis
GreatLakesGramma Posted July 15, 2010 Author Posted July 15, 2010 If I can’t make it through one door, I’ll go through another door – or I’ll make a door. Something terrific will come no matter how dark the present. - Rabindranath Tagore Quote Catherine God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever. Psalm 73:26. "To be a Christian means to forgive the inexcusable, because God has forgiven the inexcusable in you." -- C. S. Lewis
GreatLakesGramma Posted July 15, 2010 Author Posted July 15, 2010 The best way to cheer yourself is to try to cheer someone else up. - Mark Twain Quote Catherine God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever. Psalm 73:26. "To be a Christian means to forgive the inexcusable, because God has forgiven the inexcusable in you." -- C. S. Lewis
GreatLakesGramma Posted July 16, 2010 Author Posted July 16, 2010 A happy woman is one who has no cares at all; a cheerful woman is one who has cares but doesn’t let them get her down. - Beverly Sills Quote Catherine God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever. Psalm 73:26. "To be a Christian means to forgive the inexcusable, because God has forgiven the inexcusable in you." -- C. S. Lewis
Members phkrause Posted July 16, 2010 Members Posted July 16, 2010 A nickel ain't worth a dime anymore. Yogi Berra Quote phkrause When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice; But when a wicked man rules, the people groan. Proverbs 29;2
Members phkrause Posted July 16, 2010 Members Posted July 16, 2010 Always go to other people's funerals, otherwise they won't come to yours. Yogi Berra Quote phkrause When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice; But when a wicked man rules, the people groan. Proverbs 29;2
Members phkrause Posted July 16, 2010 Members Posted July 16, 2010 Baseball is ninety percent mental and the other half is physical. Yogi Berra Quote phkrause When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice; But when a wicked man rules, the people groan. Proverbs 29;2
Members phkrause Posted July 16, 2010 Members Posted July 16, 2010 Congratulations. I knew the record would stand until it was broken. Yogi Berra Quote phkrause When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice; But when a wicked man rules, the people groan. Proverbs 29;2
Members phkrause Posted July 16, 2010 Members Posted July 16, 2010 Even Napoleon had his Watergate. Yogi Berra Quote phkrause When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice; But when a wicked man rules, the people groan. Proverbs 29;2
Members phkrause Posted July 16, 2010 Members Posted July 16, 2010 Half the lies they tell about me aren't true. Yogi Berra Quote phkrause When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice; But when a wicked man rules, the people groan. Proverbs 29;2
Members phkrause Posted July 16, 2010 Members Posted July 16, 2010 He hits from both sides of the plate. He's amphibious. Yogi Berra Quote phkrause When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice; But when a wicked man rules, the people groan. Proverbs 29;2
Members phkrause Posted July 16, 2010 Members Posted July 16, 2010 How can you think and hit at the same time? Yogi Berra Quote phkrause When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice; But when a wicked man rules, the people groan. Proverbs 29;2
Members phkrause Posted July 16, 2010 Members Posted July 16, 2010 I just want to thank everyone who made this day necessary. Yogi Berra Quote phkrause When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice; But when a wicked man rules, the people groan. Proverbs 29;2
Members phkrause Posted July 16, 2010 Members Posted July 16, 2010 I never blame myself when I'm not hitting. I just blame the bat and if it keeps up, I change bats. After all, if I know it isn't my fault that I'm not hitting, how can I get mad at myself? Yogi Berra Quote phkrause When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice; But when a wicked man rules, the people groan. Proverbs 29;2
Members phkrause Posted July 16, 2010 Members Posted July 16, 2010 I never said most of the things I said. Yogi Berra Quote phkrause When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice; But when a wicked man rules, the people groan. Proverbs 29;2
Members phkrause Posted July 16, 2010 Members Posted July 16, 2010 I think Little League is wonderful. It keeps the kids out of the house. Yogi Berra Quote phkrause When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice; But when a wicked man rules, the people groan. Proverbs 29;2
Members phkrause Posted July 16, 2010 Members Posted July 16, 2010 I wish I had an answer to that because I'm tired of answering that question. Yogi Berra Quote phkrause When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice; But when a wicked man rules, the people groan. Proverbs 29;2
Members phkrause Posted July 16, 2010 Members Posted July 16, 2010 I'm not going to buy my kids an encyclopedia. Let them walk to school like I did. Yogi Berra Quote phkrause When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice; But when a wicked man rules, the people groan. Proverbs 29;2
Members phkrause Posted July 16, 2010 Members Posted July 16, 2010 If people don't want to come out to the ball park, nobody's gonna stop 'em. Yogi Berra Quote phkrause When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice; But when a wicked man rules, the people groan. Proverbs 29;2
Members phkrause Posted July 16, 2010 Members Posted July 16, 2010 If the world was perfect, it wouldn't be. Yogi Berra Quote phkrause When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice; But when a wicked man rules, the people groan. Proverbs 29;2
Members phkrause Posted July 16, 2010 Members Posted July 16, 2010 If you ask me anything I don't know, I'm not going to answer. Yogi Berra Quote phkrause When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice; But when a wicked man rules, the people groan. Proverbs 29;2
Members phkrause Posted July 16, 2010 Members Posted July 16, 2010 If you come to a fork in the road, take it. Yogi Berra Quote phkrause When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice; But when a wicked man rules, the people groan. Proverbs 29;2
Members phkrause Posted July 16, 2010 Members Posted July 16, 2010 If you don't know where you are going, you might wind up someplace else. Yogi Berra Quote phkrause When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice; But when a wicked man rules, the people groan. Proverbs 29;2
Members phkrause Posted July 16, 2010 Members Posted July 16, 2010 It ain't over till it's over. Yogi Berra Quote phkrause When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice; But when a wicked man rules, the people groan. Proverbs 29;2
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.