Moderators Bravus Posted March 1, 2012 Moderators Posted March 1, 2012 There is no orthodoxy test to post on this forum. Everyone is welcome. That does *not* mean, however, that everyone is free from critique and disagreement. Quite the opposite, actually - a diverse board means that there will be someone here who disagrees with almost everything that is said! It's a very common misunderstanding, but 'freedom of speech' does *not* mean 'freedom from disagreement'. It means you will not be *stopped* from speaking. But freedom of speech already implies the freedom of other people to disagree with you. Moderation on this forum occurs only on behaviour - failure to mmake those disagreements in civil terms - not on content of posts. You are not silenced for holding or describing particular beliefs: if a post is moderated at all it is because you have expressed that in rude and inconsiderate ways. If you can express the same thought in a more polite way, it will be safe from moderation. Disclaimer: This is *not* an official policy announcement from anyone with any administrative or moderation role on this forum, it is the private observations of a private individual who has been posting and reading here for many years. Truth is important
Members rudywoofs (Pam) Posted March 1, 2012 Members Posted March 1, 2012 Here's an orthodoxy test: Orthodoxy Test I scored 84%. So I can post in 84% of the threads. Pam Meddle Not In the Affairs of Dragons; for You Are Crunchy and Taste Good with Ketchup. If we all sang the same note in the choir, there'd never be any harmony. Funny, isn't it, how we accept Grace for ourselves and demand justice for others?
Dr. Rich Posted March 1, 2012 Posted March 1, 2012 Here's an orthodoxy test: Orthodoxy Test I scored 84%. So I can post in 84% of the threads. I scored 89%, Huh? Didn't think I was that orthodox. That test must be off.
M. T. Cross Posted March 2, 2012 Posted March 2, 2012 Quote: Your result for The Christian Orthodoxy Test ... Mostly Heterodox. You are 35% Orthodox. You have some correct ideas about God and religion, but are mostly in heretical error. Oh well I will still post in 100% of threads spreading my heresy........ Thank you for this thread Bravus.
Administrators Gail Posted March 2, 2012 Administrators Posted March 2, 2012 Quote: Your result for The Christian Orthodoxy Test ... Mostly Heterodox. You are 35% Orthodox. You have some correct ideas about God and religion, but are mostly in heretical error. Oh well I will still post in 100% of threads spreading my heresy........ Thank you for this thread Bravus. Did that result surprise you? Isaiah 32:17 And the work of righteousness shall be peace; and the effect of righteousness quietness and assurance for ever.
Overaged Posted March 2, 2012 Posted March 2, 2012 Oh well I will still post in 100% of threads spreading my heresy........ "People [rarely] see...the bright light which is in the clouds..." (Job 37:21)"I cannot know why suddenly the stormshould rage so fiercely round me in it's wrathBut this I know: God watches all my pathAnd I can trust""God helps us to draw strength from the storm" - OveragedFaith makes things possible; it does not make them easy, Steps To Christ
M. T. Cross Posted March 2, 2012 Posted March 2, 2012 Quote: Your result for The Christian Orthodoxy Test ... Mostly Heterodox. You are 35% Orthodox. You have some correct ideas about God and religion, but are mostly in heretical error. Oh well I will still post in 100% of threads spreading my heresy........ Thank you for this thread Bravus.
Administrators Naomi Posted March 2, 2012 Administrators Posted March 2, 2012 I scored 89% but don't think I can post on 89% of the threads. If your dreams are not big enough to scare you, they are not big enough for God
M. T. Cross Posted March 2, 2012 Posted March 2, 2012 If you quit your job and REALLY apply yourself you could.
Administrators Naomi Posted March 2, 2012 Administrators Posted March 2, 2012 If you quit your job and REALLY apply yourself you could. Bbbut I kinda like a paycheck. If your dreams are not big enough to scare you, they are not big enough for God
ClubV12 Posted March 2, 2012 Posted March 2, 2012 And this from one of the posters on this forum,,,, "You must quote the whole thing not just the parts that you like and assert that it is truth when in fact it is not because your methodology is wrong. You taint the Truth when you do this kind of sloppy thinking." So, if I don't agree with your position it's because you have slopply thinking, in other words, your an idiot. Doesn't that just have a ring of "Your all welcome around here" to it? No? Yeah, I didn't think so either....
M. T. Cross Posted March 2, 2012 Posted March 2, 2012 If you quit your job and REALLY apply yourself you could.
Woody Posted March 2, 2012 Posted March 2, 2012 What a waste of time - taking a test only to find that to see the results that your private info is needed such as email etc. No thanks. I should have been wiser. May we be one so that the world may be won. Christian from the cradle to the grave I believe in Hematology.
Administrators Naomi Posted March 2, 2012 Administrators Posted March 2, 2012 What a waste of time - taking a test only to find that to see the results that your private info is needed such as email etc. No thanks. I should have been wiser. Oh my ... if they asked for my email or other personal info I missed it. If your dreams are not big enough to scare you, they are not big enough for God
Woody Posted March 2, 2012 Posted March 2, 2012 Wow. That is just my luck. They required that I set up a password and all kinds of personal info. Unless the internet dragons attacked me and not the others. May we be one so that the world may be won. Christian from the cradle to the grave I believe in Hematology.
M. T. Cross Posted March 2, 2012 Posted March 2, 2012 You must have told them you were single Woody, that takes you to the Cupid thingy that asks for that. I accidently did that the first time through
Woody Posted March 2, 2012 Posted March 2, 2012 Yes indeed. I do try to be truthful. ANd that is exactly what happened. Next time I will be sure to bear false witness. May we be one so that the world may be won. Christian from the cradle to the grave I believe in Hematology.
Administrators Naomi Posted March 2, 2012 Administrators Posted March 2, 2012 Yes indeed. I do try to be truthful. ANd that is exactly what happened. Next time I will be sure to bear false witness. Well perhaps one of your Russian ladies will find you. If your dreams are not big enough to scare you, they are not big enough for God
Woody Posted March 2, 2012 Posted March 2, 2012 Yes Pam. I clicked on the "Show me My Results" and then it wanted my email address. May we be one so that the world may be won. Christian from the cradle to the grave I believe in Hematology.
Members rudywoofs (Pam) Posted March 2, 2012 Members Posted March 2, 2012 sorry. I shouldn't have posted the link. Pam Meddle Not In the Affairs of Dragons; for You Are Crunchy and Taste Good with Ketchup. If we all sang the same note in the choir, there'd never be any harmony. Funny, isn't it, how we accept Grace for ourselves and demand justice for others?
Woody Posted March 2, 2012 Posted March 2, 2012 ahhh - don't worry. You are forgiven. (Maybe) May we be one so that the world may be won. Christian from the cradle to the grave I believe in Hematology.
Administrators Naomi Posted March 2, 2012 Administrators Posted March 2, 2012 sorry. I shouldn't have posted the link. Pam, it does say "Optional for Stats" nite, nite If your dreams are not big enough to scare you, they are not big enough for God
M. T. Cross Posted March 2, 2012 Posted March 2, 2012 sorry. I shouldn't have posted the link. Pfffft... I would have never known I was above 10% if you hadn't
Recommended Posts