Jump to content
ClubAdventist

The Photo Comments Thread


Recommended Posts

Posted

That may well be! grin.gif

So do YOU have any suggestions how to edit a description or title?

M

Posted

I am not sure how users can do that.. email me at []stan@clubadvenist.com[/] the changes you want... and i will fix that ok?

ALSO if you click on the photo it gets HUGE and you can make out that famous Canadian, Winnie the pooh ( from Winnipeg)

If you receive benefit to being here please help out with expenses.

https://www.paypal.me/clubadventist

Administrator of a few websites like https://adventistdating.com

 

Posted

LOL--Yes, that's good ol' Winnie--my dh has 3 W the P ties, one Looney Toons, and several other funny ties. His students love his crazy ties, so we always try to look for more of them.

Stan--I think it's okay for now--I am just used to Yahoo Photos and being able to move and change things around and was frustrated I couldn't do it here.

M

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

If you find some value to this community, please help out with a few dollars per month.



×
×
  • Create New...