Jump to content
ClubAdventist

Recommended Posts

Posted

When I came to this thread an ad appeared for personal spas/hot tubs.

So it seems we are quite effectively managed by this internet giant.

  • Administrators
Posted

That ad has never come up for me. Remember those ads are custom generated. Maybe now that I have mentioned it the ad will begin to appear for me. Better than ads for men over 50 ready to date, anyway (not interested at the moment, thanks!)

I wish I would get ads for fitness equipment...

Isaiah 32:17 And the work of righteousness shall be peace; and the effect of righteousness quietness and assurance for ever.

Posted

That was the dream. Now if there is anyone in this kingdom that can interpret the dream, let me know.

According to the bible, IF I were to interpret the dream, the offer of "up to half" of your kingdom was offered......

Democracy is a device that ensures we shall be governed no better than we deserve.

 

George Bernard Shaw

 

  • Members
Posted
According to the bible, IF I were to interpret the dream, the offer of "up to half" of your kingdom was offered......
You "ganif" Neil, as we like to say in Yiddish.

phkrause

When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice; But when a wicked man rules, the people groan. Proverbs 29;2

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

If you find some value to this community, please help out with a few dollars per month.



×
×
  • Create New...