Jump to content
ClubAdventist

Off Shoots


Recommended Posts

Posted

Quote:

gina i said:

We all make our own choices, yes?


I find this statement to be true of those who have found their freedom in Jesus. However even in the body of believers there are many who do not recognize fully the freedom that comes from knowing Jesus. And if a person is not yet set free, they remain a prisoner, not fully free to make their own decisions.

[:"red"] "...I see a different law in the members of my body, waging war against the law of my mind and making me a prisoner of the law of sin which is in my members.

Wretched man that I am! Who will set me free from the body of this death?

Thanks be to God through Jesus Christ our Lord!" [/] Romans 7:23-25 NASB

[:"red"] "...and you will know the truth, and the truth will make you free." [/] John 8:32 NASB

[:"red"] "Jesus said to him, I am the...Truth...; no one comes to the Father except by (through) Me." [/] John 14:6 AMP

DOVE.gif

Lift Jesus up!!

Posted

Quote:

Cricket said:

Who's blaming anyone?


I think it may have been a reference to the comment(see below) I made about those from the Hope organization I knew that had been impacted negatively, Cricket.

,

[:"blue"] "If they were being led astray it was facilitated by those who seemed to be most willing to freeze them out of the main body of believers." [/]

Lift Jesus up!!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

If you find some value to this community, please help out with a few dollars per month.



×
×
  • Create New...