Jump to content
ClubAdventist

Recommended Posts

Posted
17 minutes ago, JoeMo said:

The unholy trinity - politics, economics, and religion.

Yes!

Church (philosophy) State (mighty military) and Economics (greed -follow the money trail).

Our Nation has infested heavily in all three.

 

 

For all Eternity God waited in anticipation for  You  to show up to give You a Message - YOUR INCLUDED !!! { a merry dance }?️‍?

" If you tarry 'til you're better
You will never come at all "   .. "I Will Rise" by the late great saved  Glen Campbell

If your picture of God is starting to feel too good to be true, you're starting to move in the right direction. :candle:

 

"My bounty is as boundless as the sea,
My love as deep; the more I give to thee,
The more I have, for both are infinite."

Romeo and Juliet

 

Posted
21 minutes ago, GayatfootofCross said:

Yes!

Church (philosophy) State (mighty military) and Economics (greed -follow the money trail).

Our Nation has infested heavily in all three.

Not only our nation, but most of the nations is the world.  The beast power is the union of church and state; and their incentive to unite is economics.  Follow the money trail.

  • Like 1
Posted

Since we're throwing ludicrous accusations around and demanding people to take them seriously, I suggest that I can already guess that the average Clinton supporter probably exhibits these traits:

Inability to maintain relaxed alertness in the presence of unknown threats.

Failure to recognize relaxed alertness as a state of situational awareness, and dismissing it as a state of constant fear or hate.

Fear of accumulation of resources by the competent.

Fear of other people disposing of their resources in objectionable manners. 

Sexual disinhibition.

Diminished regulation of emotional reactions.

Atrophied right amygdala visible on brain scan. This actually probably explains all of the above.

To be an agent of creation is to serve the Creator.

 

Posted

A lie will go around the world before the truth puts it's shoes on.

http://www.snopes.com/hillary-clinton-freed-child-rapist-laughed-about-it/

 

For all Eternity God waited in anticipation for  You  to show up to give You a Message - YOUR INCLUDED !!! { a merry dance }?️‍?

" If you tarry 'til you're better
You will never come at all "   .. "I Will Rise" by the late great saved  Glen Campbell

If your picture of God is starting to feel too good to be true, you're starting to move in the right direction. :candle:

 

"My bounty is as boundless as the sea,
My love as deep; the more I give to thee,
The more I have, for both are infinite."

Romeo and Juliet

 

Posted
3 hours ago, The Wanderer said:

we shall need boots, not shoes for this one if you know what I mean :D

lol

thigh high boots

For all Eternity God waited in anticipation for  You  to show up to give You a Message - YOUR INCLUDED !!! { a merry dance }?️‍?

" If you tarry 'til you're better
You will never come at all "   .. "I Will Rise" by the late great saved  Glen Campbell

If your picture of God is starting to feel too good to be true, you're starting to move in the right direction. :candle:

 

"My bounty is as boundless as the sea,
My love as deep; the more I give to thee,
The more I have, for both are infinite."

Romeo and Juliet

 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

If you find some value to this community, please help out with a few dollars per month.



×
×
  • Create New...