BlessedMan Posted June 9, 2020 Posted June 9, 2020 6 minutes ago, B/W Photodude said: There was another table that show somewhat different numbers and displayed them differently. Just the way statistics and their representations go! Its absolutely amazing what they do with "statistics" these days! I think some people here need to learn that statistics are not facts. They are subjective observations; and are easily turned to propaganda. Your statistics show the side of the coin that most wont look at, or that they will refuse to admit whats really happening. B/W Photodude 1 Quote (2 Cor 1:3-4) Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of mercies and God of all comfort, who comforts us in all our tribulation, that we may be able to comfort those who are in any trouble, with the comfort with which we ourselves are comforted by God. Light In The Clouds _____________________________ In Christ; and through The Spirit; "there is always a little Light..." (Micah 7:8).
B/W Photodude Posted June 9, 2020 Author Posted June 9, 2020 On 6/5/2020 at 12:01 AM, stinsonmarri said: Here goes Obama again! Nope, I have not slide around on anything. I do not stand for gang bangers, who sell guns, dope and kill their own or others. Oh, you mean like the guns Obama sold to the Mexican cartel and for which the Mexican government is currently demanding that the US investigate? One of those guns was used to kill a US Border patrol agent. On 6/5/2020 at 12:01 AM, stinsonmarri said: You just kill me with the abortion. They took her on a Sunday morning after church and lynch her. Now, they did it while they were having a pick nick, bringing along their children! They also burned her body and why she was still alive they cut open her stomach and the baby fell on the ground and they stump the baby's head. DON'T YOU DARE TELL ME ABOUT ABORTION! MANY BLACK BABIES WERE KILL DUE TO PURE HATE! You can drag up as many anecdotal events as you wish, but it doesn't change the issue of abortion. And as far as this black woman that was raped, there was a chart posted here in this thread that showed over one half million black on white crimes in one year and a significant number were rapes of white women. Keep in mind that one of the threats of the violent ones in the very recent uprisings were people threatening to invade and create havoc in the suburbs including rapes. You don't get to order me not to tell you about abortion. And white babies get killed for love? On 6/5/2020 at 12:01 AM, stinsonmarri said: I do not agree with abortion but others do. But, I do agree with it for rape, molestation and other horrific sexual acts on a woman or child! Actually, I have read the stories of a number of people who were conceived thru rape, incest.They were very thankful that their mothers chose to give them life. And as far as those horrific acts on women or children, there is a virtual epidemic of statutory rape occurring of young boys by their teachers in this country. One boy, who was so raped, fathered a child and was forced to pay child support. Few of these perverted women do any significant jail time. Studies are out there that suggest that sex crimes by women are almost as frequent as sex crimes by men. Men and boys are not likely to report them, but the effects are devastating to their lives. Many men who do perverted forced acts on women were men who had previously been so taken advantage of by women. One forum I follow for male survivors of molestation tell many stories of women - teachers, baby sitters, older females members of their family who had molested them and they did not enjoy the experience as much as people joke about it. On 6/5/2020 at 12:01 AM, stinsonmarri said: Look at all the Afrikan Women raped on the ships, so many of them died. Then here in America all the lynchings and burning's they were already alive. Let me say this as well, it is written that many White woman who had money years ago. Already noted the number of crimes against whites. But who sold them into slavery when they were put on these ships? On 6/5/2020 at 12:01 AM, stinsonmarri said: You know why when you go low, I go high. My FATHER says to love those who say all manner of evil against me. You don't go high! Quote You believe that it is discredited and I told it is not so what now? He said it, we all heard him and he lied about taking hydroxychloroquine and we all know he hasn't. That what he does and you fall for it and I don't! You cannot possible state with any certainty what medications the president takes or doesn't take! And no, we do not all know that he hasn't. This is one area that you and the public are being played. Also, one reason you should have taken science classes instead of history! Many of the studies showing no benefit from hydrochloroquine have been used to attack the president. However, they had a serious flaw or two. They claim all these dire complications of people taking the drug never minding that groups of people from two other medical diagnosis's take the medication all the time. The successful studies showing good benefits from this drug also always show it being taken together with zinc supplements. And guess what? When I heard the president say he was taking hydrocloroquine, he also stated he was taking zinc. So, if I were to come down with the disease, I would be more than happy to take hydrochloroquine, because it works. Quote Let me say this nicely don't you think it is time for you to accept the inhumane things that this country have done to people of color? Pray Photodude, please just pray and wake up! This was a quite rude comment for many reasons. First, I have not said anywhere that I in any way support inhumane treatment of anyone. My wife is black, my grandchildren are black, my extended in-law family is black. Beyond my wife, who I took on the federal government for and got her US citizenship, I also have been able to assist my nephew and niece to come to America. So, don't give me any such lectures about what I should be accepting. (Grandchildren are step-grandchildren, but I don't use that word very often!) JoeMo 1 Quote >>>Texts in blue type are quotes<<< ***************************************************************************** And therefore as a stranger give it welcome. There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy. --Shakespeare from Hamlet ***************************************************************************** Bill Liversidge Seminars The Emergent Church and the Invasion of Spiritualism
B/W Photodude Posted June 9, 2020 Author Posted June 9, 2020 Apparently, it is thought that I have white privilege and don't really understand inhumane treatment. OK, I get it. Here is a guy that is getting away with white privilege! Why does he get to have two knees? ″‘Black Lives Matter’ doesn’t mean other lives don’t matter. Black lives matter speaks to racism and the disproportionate risk that Black people face in our law enforcement and justice system.” Unlike black parents, Bezos said, he will never have to worry that his son “might be choked to death while being detained one day.” He added that he supports the recent protests around police brutality. https://www.cnbc.com/2020/06/05/jeff-bezos-amazon-customer-angry-over-black-lives-matter-message.html Of course, I can't use my white privilege, still waiting for my card! Quote >>>Texts in blue type are quotes<<< ***************************************************************************** And therefore as a stranger give it welcome. There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy. --Shakespeare from Hamlet ***************************************************************************** Bill Liversidge Seminars The Emergent Church and the Invasion of Spiritualism
pierrepaul Posted June 9, 2020 Posted June 9, 2020 11 hours ago, B/W Photodude said: There was another table that show somewhat different numbers and displayed them differently. Just the way statistics and their representations go! It is interesting. The table you displayed demonstrates that only a minute fraction of whites engage in homicidal violence against blacks; displaying the data in relation to the victims' race would show that a very small (but still a bit larger) fraction of blacks are victims of homicide at the hands of a white. Of course the elephant in the room, which is clear no matter how you display the data is the black on black violence. Quote God never said "Thou shalt not think".
stinsonmarri Posted June 13, 2020 Posted June 13, 2020 On 6/8/2020 at 11:39 PM, B/W Photodude said: Oh, you mean like the guns Obama sold to the Mexican cartel and for which the Mexican government is currently demanding that the US investigate? One of those guns was used to kill a US Border patrol agent. You know you and your leader is obsess with Obama. How many times will I have to say to you I will not be a part of your ranting about the well love Black President! Prove it! I never hear you say a word about his character. Did you hear him cuss or have a photo shoot by gassing people? Oh he even had it upside down! Let's see how many lies have he told like you know who. How many playboy bunnies has he had being married? Matter of fact how many wives had he had. Was he born in Afrika, was he afraid to show his taxes, his grades. He receive the Noble Prize and he is not taking money from the military to build a wall that Mexico was going to pay! When did he hide in the White House bunker or can't read. How many General talked about him and said he was a divider! Did he have the economy go back worst than ever before! How many people died under the Ebola here in the US and people thought it was a hoax! You know, I can keep going on and on and on and on and on never stopping! You want to go down that road with me, fine! On 6/8/2020 at 11:39 PM, B/W Photodude said: You don't go high! ? On 6/8/2020 at 11:39 PM, B/W Photodude said: You cannot possible state with any certainty what medications the president takes or doesn't take! And no, we do not all know that he hasn't. This is one area that you and the public are being played. Also, one reason you should have taken science classes instead of history! Many of the studies showing no benefit from hydrochloroquine have been used to attack the president. However, they had a serious flaw or two. They claim all these dire complications of people taking the drug never minding that groups of people from two other medical diagnosis's take the medication all the time. The successful studies showing good benefits from this drug also always show it being taken together with zinc supplements. And guess what? When I heard the president say he was taking hydrocloroquine, he also stated he was taking zinc. So, if I were to come down with the disease, I would be more than happy to take hydrochloroquine, because it works. I don't care what you think that's the problem! You see Photodude you believe him and I don't! So it is fine with me. That's my high! You make me realize how much you make me so happy! Nope I rather be a historian and stay Black; you and your leader can be the scientist! Hey,I take Zinc too it heal my wound real fast a few years ago! On 6/8/2020 at 11:39 PM, B/W Photodude said: This was a quite rude comment for many reasons. First, I have not said anywhere that I in any way support inhumane treatment of anyone. My wife is black, my grandchildren are black, my extended in-law family is black. Beyond my wife, who I took on the federal government for and got her US citizenship, I also have been able to assist my nephew and niece to come to America. So, don't give me any such lectures about what I should be accepting. (Grandchildren are step-grandchildren, but I don't use that word very often!) Yeah, Ben Carson is Black too! We fed him and Candice while they attended Yale! My brother in law is White! I am rude when I hear you talk about abortions and Black people all the time, so please learn the truth from the historian and not the scientist. Remember all have sin and no one lives in a glass house. Christian people right in your church might have aborted a child you don't know. Many of them go to church knowing that have done many things wrong! Judge not that you be judge! Your leader is not sorry for what he does and he is a user and that is not judging. He lets you know just look how he has handle this pandemic! Finally, there are many things I respect you in your comments. What I don't respect is some of the things you portray about a person who does not respect his wife at all! You know the other things I have constantly said and that is NOT POLITICS! Happy Sabbath Photodude Be Blessed! phkrause 1 Quote
Moderators Gregory Matthews Posted June 13, 2020 Moderators Posted June 13, 2020 I wonder if it might be well to take a Sabbath break and to enjoy the blessings of Sabbath fellowship? BlessedMan, Stan, phkrause and 1 other 4 Quote Gregory
BlessedMan Posted June 13, 2020 Posted June 13, 2020 5 hours ago, Gregory Matthews said: I wonder if it might be well to take a Sabbath break and to enjoy the blessings of Sabbath fellowship? The sheep and the goats will be separated. :) Quote (2 Cor 1:3-4) Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of mercies and God of all comfort, who comforts us in all our tribulation, that we may be able to comfort those who are in any trouble, with the comfort with which we ourselves are comforted by God. Light In The Clouds _____________________________ In Christ; and through The Spirit; "there is always a little Light..." (Micah 7:8).
B/W Photodude Posted June 15, 2020 Author Posted June 15, 2020 On 6/13/2020 at 12:18 AM, stinsonmarri said: How many times will I have to say to you I will not be a part of your ranting about the well love Black President! Prove it! I never hear you say a word about his character. Did you hear him cuss or have a photo shoot by gassing people? Oh he even had it upside down! Let's see how many lies have he told like you know who. How many playboy bunnies has he had being married? Matter of fact how many wives had he had. Was he born in Afrika, was he afraid to show his taxes, his grades. He receive the Noble Prize and he is not taking money from the military to build a wall that Mexico was going to pay! When did he hide in the White House bunker or can't read. How many General talked about him and said he was a divider! Did he have the economy go back worst than ever before! How many people died under the Ebola here in the US and people thought it was a hoax! You know, I can keep going on and on and on and on and on never stopping! You want to go down that road with me, fine! ROFLMAO! You accuse me of ranting about Obama, then go on a lengthly rant against Trump. On 6/13/2020 at 12:18 AM, stinsonmarri said: Yeah, Ben Carson is Black too! We fed him and Candice while they attended Yale! Name dropping will get you no where. Quote >>>Texts in blue type are quotes<<< ***************************************************************************** And therefore as a stranger give it welcome. There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy. --Shakespeare from Hamlet ***************************************************************************** Bill Liversidge Seminars The Emergent Church and the Invasion of Spiritualism
B/W Photodude Posted June 15, 2020 Author Posted June 15, 2020 We continue to hear this issue of "systemic racism" which is even affecting the church and the protest is extending into Adventist universities. Even the Review went "black". Unfortunately, many are getting sick and tired of hearing this stuff and I believe the American people are being played. Part of the Ninth Commandment is all about truth, and in this current "debate", truth has been assassinated and left by the roadside. It is also getting tiring to see all these guilty white liberals begging forgiveness for being white. Tell me that this is not racism: Quote If you're a white person in America, social justice educator Robin DiAngelo has a message for you: You're a racist, pure and simple, and without a lifetime of conscious effort you always will be. You just can't help it, you see, because you've been swaddled in the cocoon of white privilege since you came sputtering out of your mother's womb, protesting the indignity of it all. (This was courtesy of CNN) Quote For every 10,000 black people arrested for violent crime, 3 are killed. For every 10,000 white people arrested for violent crime, 4 are killed. I'm going to keep tweeting this until someone can explain to me how this is possible if there is truly pervasive racial bias in policing. Is this part of "systemic racism"? https://www.facebook.com/tiffany.thomas.7737/videos/2305825109507489/ Fortunately, many blacks are waking up to this scam and this will be demonstrated. I never owned any slaves. You never picked any cotton. Case Closed. This is pretty much true for every individual in the United States. You cannot go around persecuting others because of something that happened generations ago. Or perhaps we should consider this: Quote More whites were brought as slaves to North Africa than blacks brought as slaves to the United States or to the 13 colonies from which it was formed. White slaves were still being bought and sold in the Ottoman Empire decades after blacks were freed in the United States. - Thomas Sowell You can still buy slaves in Africa today. Consider this black pastor and his comments regarding President Trump: "Trump Is The Best President Since Abraham Lincoln" https://www.facebook.com/DailyCaller/videos/2418045788296089 With this in mind, perhaps some in the leftwing political party should ponder this: https://www.oann.com/poll-40-of-likely-black-voters-approve-of-president-trump/ Part of the problem is that the Democrat party has been counting on the black community voting to keep them in power for decades while doing nothing for them except lie to them every election cycle. Quote "Racism is mot dead, but it is on life support – kept alive by politicians, race hustlers and people who get a sense of superiority by denouncing others as 'racists.'" – Thomas Sowell. Quote The left controls every major institution in America. Mainstream media, academia, administrative government, Hollywood, big teck. So if "institutional racism" really does exist, whose fault would that be? I will not apologize for being born white. I will not pretend I'm genetically predisposed to be racist against humans that aren't white. I will not be bullied into think the skin color of an individual is a representation of the masses. I will continue to judge based on character. If you want to place judgments on me based on the color of my skin, you're the racist. Racism isn't a definition that can be changed based on personal feelings. The definition is clear. I won't be intimidated to think otherwise because it suits your preferred emotional outcome. Black lives, Asian lives,, Hispanic lives, Arab lives Indian lives, all lives matter. I won't be intimidated. Marked safe from WHITE GUILT ~Geezer Quote >>>Texts in blue type are quotes<<< ***************************************************************************** And therefore as a stranger give it welcome. There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy. --Shakespeare from Hamlet ***************************************************************************** Bill Liversidge Seminars The Emergent Church and the Invasion of Spiritualism
B/W Photodude Posted June 15, 2020 Author Posted June 15, 2020 I remember the countless times I canvassed the area afterwards, and asked everyone “did you see who did it”, and the popular response from the very same family members was always, “F*ck the Police, I aint no snitch, I’m gonna take care of this myself. This happened every single time, every single homicide, black on black, and then my realization became clearer. I woke up every morning, put my freshly pressed uniform on, shined my badge, functioned checked my weapon, kissed my wife and kid, and waited for my wife to say the same thing she always does before I leave, “Make sure you come back home to us”. I always replied, “I will”, but the truth was I was never sure if I would. I almost lost my life on this job, and every call, every stop, every moment that I had this uniform on, was another possibility for me to almost lose my life again. I was a target in the very community I swore to protect, the very community I wanted to help. As a matter of fact, they hated my very presence. They called me “Uncle Tom”, and “wanna be white boy”, and I couldn’t understand why. My own fellow black men and women attacking me, wishing for my death, wishing for the death of my family. I was so confused, so torn, I couldn’t understand why my own black people would turn against me, when every time they called …I was there. Every time someone died….I was there. Every time they were going through one of the worst moments in their lives…I was there. So why was I the enemy? I dove deep into that question…Why was I the enemy? Then my realization became clearer. Complaint: Police always targeting us, they always messing with the black man. Fact: A city where the majority of citizens are black (Baltimore for example) …will ALWAYS have a higher rate of black people getting arrested, it will ALWAYS have a higher rate of blacks getting stopped, and will ALWAYS have a higher rate of blacks getting killed, and the reason why is because a city with those characteristics will ALWAYS have a higher rate of blacks committing crime. The statistics will follow the same trend for Asians if you go to China, for Hispanics if you go to Puerto Rico, for whites if you go to Russia, and the list goes on. It’s called Demographics Complaint: More black people get arrested than white boys. Fact: Black People commit a grossly disproportionate amount of crime. Data from the FBI shows that Nationwide, Blacks committed 5,173 homicides in 2014, whites committed 4,367. Chicago’s death toll is almost equal to that of both wars in Iraq and Afghanistan, combined. Chicago’s death toll from 2001–November, 26 2015 stands at 7,401. The combined total deaths during Operation Iraqi Freedom (2003-2015: 4,815) and Operation Enduring Freedom/Afghanistan (2001-2015: 3,506), total 8,321. Complaint: Blacks are the only ones getting killed by police, or they are killed more. Fact: As of July 2016, the breakdown of the number of US Citizens killed by Police this year is, 238 White people killed, 123 Black people killed, 79 Hispanics, 69 other/or unknown race. Fact: Black people kill more other blacks than Police do, and there are only protest and outrage when a cop kills a black man. University of Toledo criminologist Dr. Richard R. Johnson examined the latest crime data from the FBI’s Supplementary Homicide Reports and Centers for Disease Control and found that an average of 4,472 black men were killed by other black men annually between Jan. 1, 2009, and Dec. 31, 2012. Professor Johnson’s research further concluded that 112 black men died from both justified and unjustified police-involved killings annually during this same period. Complaint: Well we already doing a good job of killing ourselves, we don’t need the Police to do it. Besides they should know better. The more I listened, the more I realized. The more I researched, the more I realized. I would ask questions, and would only get emotional responses & inferences based on no facts at all. The more killing I saw, the more tragedy, the more savagery, the more violence, the more loss of life of a black man at the hands of another black man….the more I realized. I haven’t slept well in the past few nights. Heartbreak weighs me down, rage flows through my veins, and tears fills my eyes. I watched my fellow officers assassinated on live television, and the images of them laying on the ground are seared into my brain forever. I couldn’t help but wonder if it had been me, a black man, a black cop, on TV, assassinated, laying on the ground dead,..would my friends and family still think black lives mattered? Would my life have mattered? Would they make t-shirts in remembrance of me? Would they go on tv and protest violence? Would they even make a Facebook post, or share a post in reference to my death? I realized that they refuse to believe that most cops acknowledge that there are Bad cops who should have never been given a badge & gun, who are chicken sh*t and will shoot a cockroach if it crawls at them too fast, who never worked in the hood and may be intimidated. That most cops dread the thought of having to shoot someone, and never see the turmoil and mental anguish that a cop goes through after having to kill someone to save his own life. Instead they believe that we are all blood thirsty killers, because the media says so, even though the numbers prove otherwise. I realize that they truly feel as if the death of cops will help people realize the false narrative that Black Lives Matter, when all it will do is take their movement two steps backwards and label them domestic terrorist. I realized that some of these people, who say Black Lives Matter, are full of hate and racism. Hate for cops, because of the false narrative that more black people are targeted and killed. Racism against white people, for a tragedy that began 100’s of years ago, when most of the white people today weren’t even born yet. I realized that some in the African-American community’s idea of “Justice” is the prosecution of ANY and EVERY cop or white man that kills or is believed to have killed a black man, no matter what the circumstances are. I realized the African American community refuses to look within to solve its major issues, and instead makes excuses and looks outside for solutions. I realized that a lot of people in the African American lead with hate, instead of love. Division instead of Unity. Turmoil and rioting, instead of Peace. I realized that they have become the very entity that they claim they are fighting against. I realized that the very reasons I became a cop, are the very reasons my own people hate me, and now in this toxic hateful racially charged political climate, I am now more likely to die,… and it is still hard for me to understand…. to this day. Officer Stalien Quote >>>Texts in blue type are quotes<<< ***************************************************************************** And therefore as a stranger give it welcome. There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy. --Shakespeare from Hamlet ***************************************************************************** Bill Liversidge Seminars The Emergent Church and the Invasion of Spiritualism
B/W Photodude Posted June 15, 2020 Author Posted June 15, 2020 On 6/13/2020 at 6:26 AM, Gregory Matthews said: I wonder if it might be well to take a Sabbath break and to enjoy the blessings of Sabbath fellowship? This was not a topic I wished to pursue during the Sabbath hours. So I saved it until Sunday Eve. One of my goals is to completely wean off internet and online activity on the Sabbath. I don't even like discussing current events with others during the Sabbath hours. It might be different if it was considered in light of end time events, but usually, even with church people, seems to be an emotional exercise of complaining. Even Sabbath school this past Sabbath was partially disrupted by current event emotional outbursts. BlessedMan 1 Quote >>>Texts in blue type are quotes<<< ***************************************************************************** And therefore as a stranger give it welcome. There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy. --Shakespeare from Hamlet ***************************************************************************** Bill Liversidge Seminars The Emergent Church and the Invasion of Spiritualism
stinsonmarri Posted June 16, 2020 Posted June 16, 2020 On 6/14/2020 at 9:28 PM, B/W Photodude said: ROFLMAO! You accuse me of ranting about Obama, then go on a lengthly rant against Trump. Look who's calling the kettle Black. (Do you know what that mean?) You rant constantly about your leader that you worship. You make it all about politic's and it is not! You are so full of this person that you constantly post every negative thing he says against Blacks, just look at your posts. It is an obsession, you have become the mad hatter. I tell the truth about your leader that hasn't nothing to with politics and you cannot stand it. Matter of fact you hate it. He rant's constantly about everything but it is okay by you! But you can't see it, because there is a spell over you. I have accepted that ALL President in the past have made political mistakes, including Obama, but you just can't accept nothing wrong with your leader. He wants to be king and you all think he is a Gd! People will do whatever he says do and some have died for doing it. You won't believe this either because you are blind! He hates people of color that's a fact. Yes, even the ones who is working for him. (They are blind even worst than you!) So, let's say we both rant and I just will continue. He is a liar, narcissistic, false gd wanta be, an adultery, racist, mean, spiteful, resentful, demonic and so much more. Well there's my ranting! I call it ranting for justice and truth! On 6/14/2020 at 9:28 PM, B/W Photodude said: Name dropping will get you no where. I did not drop any name? I boldly gave a name, which by the way is public. He works for you leader in the White House. He is a traitor before YAHWEH and his culture! THAT IS A FACT it so happen I known him and his wife before they married! And! Peace, I just love you! phkrause 1 Quote
stinsonmarri Posted June 16, 2020 Posted June 16, 2020 On 6/14/2020 at 10:19 PM, B/W Photodude said: I remember the countless times I canvassed the area afterwards, and asked everyone “did you see who did it”, and the popular response from the very same family members was always, “F*ck the Police, I aint no snitch, I’m gonna take care of this myself. This happened every single time, every single homicide, black on black, and then my realization became clearer. I woke up every morning, put my freshly pressed uniform on, shined my badge, functioned checked my weapon, kissed my wife and kid, and waited for my wife to say the same thing she always does before I leave, “Make sure you come back home to us”. I always replied, “I will”, but the truth was I was never sure if I would. I almost lost my life on this job, and every call, every stop, every moment that I had this uniform on, was another possibility for me to almost lose my life again. I was a target in the very community I swore to protect, the very community I wanted to help. As a matter of fact, they hated my very presence. They called me “Uncle Tom”, and “wanna be white boy”, and I couldn’t understand why. My own fellow black men and women attacking me, wishing for my death, wishing for the death of my family. I was so confused, so torn, I couldn’t understand why my own black people would turn against me, when every time they called …I was there. Every time someone died….I was there. Every time they were going through one of the worst moments in their lives…I was there. So why was I the enemy? I dove deep into that question…Why was I the enemy? Then my realization became clearer. Complaint: Police always targeting us, they always messing with the black man. Fact: A city where the majority of citizens are black (Baltimore for example) …will ALWAYS have a higher rate of black people getting arrested, it will ALWAYS have a higher rate of blacks getting stopped, and will ALWAYS have a higher rate of blacks getting killed, and the reason why is because a city with those characteristics will ALWAYS have a higher rate of blacks committing crime. The statistics will follow the same trend for Asians if you go to China, for Hispanics if you go to Puerto Rico, for whites if you go to Russia, and the list goes on. It’s called Demographics Complaint: More black people get arrested than white boys. Fact: Black People commit a grossly disproportionate amount of crime. Data from the FBI shows that Nationwide, Blacks committed 5,173 homicides in 2014, whites committed 4,367. Chicago’s death toll is almost equal to that of both wars in Iraq and Afghanistan, combined. Chicago’s death toll from 2001–November, 26 2015 stands at 7,401. The combined total deaths during Operation Iraqi Freedom (2003-2015: 4,815) and Operation Enduring Freedom/Afghanistan (2001-2015: 3,506), total 8,321. Complaint: Blacks are the only ones getting killed by police, or they are killed more. Fact: As of July 2016, the breakdown of the number of US Citizens killed by Police this year is, 238 White people killed, 123 Black people killed, 79 Hispanics, 69 other/or unknown race. Fact: Black people kill more other blacks than Police do, and there are only protest and outrage when a cop kills a black man. University of Toledo criminologist Dr. Richard R. Johnson examined the latest crime data from the FBI’s Supplementary Homicide Reports and Centers for Disease Control and found that an average of 4,472 black men were killed by other black men annually between Jan. 1, 2009, and Dec. 31, 2012. Professor Johnson’s research further concluded that 112 black men died from both justified and unjustified police-involved killings annually during this same period. Complaint: Well we already doing a good job of killing ourselves, we don’t need the Police to do it. Besides they should know better. The more I listened, the more I realized. The more I researched, the more I realized. I would ask questions, and would only get emotional responses & inferences based on no facts at all. The more killing I saw, the more tragedy, the more savagery, the more violence, the more loss of life of a black man at the hands of another black man….the more I realized. I haven’t slept well in the past few nights. Heartbreak weighs me down, rage flows through my veins, and tears fills my eyes. I watched my fellow officers assassinated on live television, and the images of them laying on the ground are seared into my brain forever. I couldn’t help but wonder if it had been me, a black man, a black cop, on TV, assassinated, laying on the ground dead,..would my friends and family still think black lives mattered? Would my life have mattered? Would they make t-shirts in remembrance of me? Would they go on tv and protest violence? Would they even make a Facebook post, or share a post in reference to my death? I realized that they refuse to believe that most cops acknowledge that there are Bad cops who should have never been given a badge & gun, who are chicken sh*t and will shoot a cockroach if it crawls at them too fast, who never worked in the hood and may be intimidated. That most cops dread the thought of having to shoot someone, and never see the turmoil and mental anguish that a cop goes through after having to kill someone to save his own life. Instead they believe that we are all blood thirsty killers, because the media says so, even though the numbers prove otherwise. I realize that they truly feel as if the death of cops will help people realize the false narrative that Black Lives Matter, when all it will do is take their movement two steps backwards and label them domestic terrorist. I realized that some of these people, who say Black Lives Matter, are full of hate and racism. Hate for cops, because of the false narrative that more black people are targeted and killed. Racism against white people, for a tragedy that began 100’s of years ago, when most of the white people today weren’t even born yet. I realized that some in the African-American community’s idea of “Justice” is the prosecution of ANY and EVERY cop or white man that kills or is believed to have killed a black man, no matter what the circumstances are. I realized the African American community refuses to look within to solve its major issues, and instead makes excuses and looks outside for solutions. I realized that a lot of people in the African American lead with hate, instead of love. Division instead of Unity. Turmoil and rioting, instead of Peace. I realized that they have become the very entity that they claim they are fighting against. I realized that the very reasons I became a cop, are the very reasons my own people hate me, and now in this toxic hateful racially charged political climate, I am now more likely to die,… and it is still hard for me to understand…. to this day. Officer Stalien This is all you do is find some fake news or offshoot mess to rant and rave. You don't pick up your Bible and look at what time it is. You are not concern about black people and you said you are marry to one? Why? What was the reason to express that! You are constantly rude just like your leader. You will beat a dead horse over the head. We all have stats that proves Afrikan Americans have been mistreated in this country! It is time because YAHWEH has had enough of the people of this world mistreating one another. The Gospel will be preach to all the world because the world will unite accept for a few. But see you can't see it because you head is bury in the sand. You try to justify because you marry a Black person it is okay! Well is not and it is sad how you act and portray something that the whole world knows it is true! Chattel slavery, lynching, Jim Crow, statues of confederate people who lost the Civil war, including their flag all need to come down, salaries of White versus Afrikan Americans also Hispanic! White people came here and destroyed the Native Americans. Even when they gave them land they were not satisfied until you took it all! You think YAHWEH did not see this? Well, HE SAID Vengeance is HIS! The Time of Trouble is very close and many will pay for what they have done against other's because of their skin! You go low, we go higher! phkrause 1 Quote
stinsonmarri Posted June 16, 2020 Posted June 16, 2020 On 6/14/2020 at 9:57 PM, B/W Photodude said: We continue to hear this issue of "systemic racism" which is even affecting the church and the protest is extending into Adventist universities. Even the Review went "black". Unfortunately, many are getting sick and tired of hearing this stuff and I believe the American people are being played. Part of the Ninth Commandment is all about truth, and in this current "debate", truth has been assassinated and left by the roadside. It is also getting tiring to see all these guilty white liberals begging forgiveness for being white. Tell me that this is not racism: Is this part of "systemic racism"? https://www.facebook.com/tiffany.thomas.7737/videos/2305825109507489/ Fortunately, many blacks are waking up to this scam and this will be demonstrated. I never owned any slaves. You never picked any cotton. Case Closed. This is pretty much true for every individual in the United States. You cannot go around persecuting others because of something that happened generations ago. Or perhaps we should consider this: You can still buy slaves in Africa today. Consider this black pastor and his comments regarding President Trump: "Trump Is The Best President Since Abraham Lincoln" https://www.facebook.com/DailyCaller/videos/2418045788296089 With this in mind, perhaps some in the leftwing political party should ponder this: https://www.oann.com/poll-40-of-likely-black-voters-approve-of-president-trump/ Part of the problem is that the Democrat party has been counting on the black community voting to keep them in power for decades while doing nothing for them except lie to them every election cycle. They are still doing it! You are a part of the problem and not the solution! BLIND, HATE, INJUSTICE, BLAMING, TAKING, THAT IS CALL SYSTEMATIC RACISM! YOU GO LOW, WE GO HIGHER phkrause 1 Quote
B/W Photodude Posted June 17, 2020 Author Posted June 17, 2020 22 hours ago, stinsonmarri said: This is all you do is find some fake news or offshoot mess to rant and rave. Unfortunately, this article you have chosen to call fake news or "offshoot mess" was entirely a post written by a black police officer who does his best for his community to bring peace, order, and safety to the people who live there. What you have done is the very same thing that gets done to him every day on his job. Perhaps this is why gun violence in areas such as Chicago where thousands die every year from drive by shootings. People want to handle their grievances their own way. And the blood shed continues with black on black crime running tens times that of even black on white crime which in itself was far higher than white on black crime. A very real part of this"systemic racism" is the racism that exists in the black community in hatred towards "white" people. School children will be taunted for wanting to do well in school with comments such as "you tryin to be white!"? This police office gets called "Uncle Tom" for wanting to be a productive member of society as well as a help to his community. No wonder we are in the mess we are in and you are part of it. On 6/14/2020 at 10:19 PM, B/W Photodude said: Quote from the article, I didn't say it! I woke up every morning, put my freshly pressed uniform on, shined my badge, functioned checked my weapon, kissed my wife and kid, and waited for my wife to say the same thing she always does before I leave, “Make sure you come back home to us”. I always replied, “I will”, but the truth was I was never sure if I would. I almost lost my life on this job, and every call, every stop, every moment that I had this uniform on, was another possibility for me to almost lose my life again. I was a target in the very community I swore to protect, the very community I wanted to help. As a matter of fact, they hated my very presence. They called me “Uncle Tom”, and “wanna be white boy”, and I couldn’t understand why. My own fellow black men and women attacking me, wishing for my death, wishing for the death of my family. I was so confused, so torn, I couldn’t understand why my own black people would turn against me, when every time they called …I was there. Every time someone died….I was there. Every time they were going through one of the worst moments in their lives…I was there. So why was I the enemy? I dove deep into that question…Why was I the enemy? Then my realization became clearer. I realized that the very reasons I became a cop, are the very reasons my own people hate me, and now in this toxic hateful racially charged political climate, I am now more likely to die,… and it is still hard for me to understand…. to this day. Officer Stalien And even to church members you express your hatred (Certainly isn't love). And traitor?! Really?You are going to call a man of the achievements of Dr. Ben Carson a traitor who now is working to help the problems of poor housing for citizens in need? 22 hours ago, stinsonmarri said: He works for you leader in the White House. He is a traitor before YAHWEH and his culture! THAT IS A FACT I recall Jesus said it is not what goes into ones mouth that defiles, but what comes out. And long collections of invectives against another person certainly qualifies as something that defiles. 22 hours ago, stinsonmarri said: Look who's calling the kettle Black. (Do you know what that mean?) You rant constantly about your leader that you worship. You make it all about politic's and it is not! You are so full of this person that you constantly post every negative thing he says against Blacks, just look at your posts. It is an obsession, you have become the mad hatter. I tell the truth about your leader that hasn't nothing to with politics and you cannot stand it. Matter of fact you hate it. He rant's constantly about everything but it is okay by you! But you can't see it, because there is a spell over you. I have accepted that ALL President in the past have made political mistakes, including Obama, but you just can't accept nothing wrong with your leader. He wants to be king and you all think he is a Gd! People will do whatever he says do and some have died for doing it. You won't believe this either because you are blind! He hates people of color that's a fact. Yes, even the ones who is working for him. (They are blind even worst than you!) So, let's say we both rant and I just will continue. He is a liar, narcissistic, false gd wanta be, an adultery, racist, mean, spiteful, resentful, demonic and so much more. Well there's my ranting! I call it ranting for justice and truth! Technically a rant is against something or someone, so I did not rant regarding President Trump. And I do not worship him. I am very aware of current events in the setting of the end of the age and how hatred against a leader is another symptom of the fading from the human race any resemblance of the God we were created to be like. I also do not post negative things he says about black people because I have never heard him say anything "negative" about black people. Quote me one such post that I have made. I have more than once listed many of the good things he has done such as reversing the mass incarceration laws brought about by the current Democratic presumptive nominee. Thousands to be freed or freed from prison for unfair laws. But hating on the president is more important I guess. 22 hours ago, stinsonmarri said: They are still doing it! You are a part of the problem and not the solution! BLIND, HATE, INJUSTICE, BLAMING, TAKING, THAT IS CALL SYSTEMATIC RACISM! I suspect you did not really read or watch the links that this quote was referring to and seems to betray a certain level of lack of knowledge of who people are. So, I will spell it out: Thomas Sowell is a well known black economist. I have enjoyed reading his thoughts on the economy and society for a long time. So, he has the creds to note statements regarding who is being enslaved. In fact, slavery continues against all colors of people in America today and throughout our history. Sex trafficking is totally a subset of slavery. The current presidents policies have almost doubled the amount of arrests of traffickers of humans involved in the sex trafficking industry. You probably did not watch this video where a black preacher, Mark Little, spoke about the presidents accomplishments for the black community. I was delighted to see "Diamond and Silk" at that meeting. But I guess it is more important to hate on the president than to recognize anything good he has done for the black community, and indeed, every American. https://www.facebook.com/DailyCaller/videos/2418045788296089 or: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KCQqJKUvgQo 22 hours ago, stinsonmarri said: You go low, we go higher! As previously noted, going on lengthly rants filled invectives is not going higher. Quote >>>Texts in blue type are quotes<<< ***************************************************************************** And therefore as a stranger give it welcome. There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy. --Shakespeare from Hamlet ***************************************************************************** Bill Liversidge Seminars The Emergent Church and the Invasion of Spiritualism
stinsonmarri Posted June 18, 2020 Posted June 18, 2020 12 hours ago, B/W Photodude said: Unfortunately, this article you have chosen to call fake news or "offshoot mess" was entirely a post written by a black police officer who does his best for his community to bring peace, order, and safety to the people who live there. What you have done is the very same thing that gets done to him every day on his job. Perhaps this is why gun violence in areas such as Chicago where thousands die every year from drive by shootings. People want to handle their grievances their own way. And the blood shed continues with black on black crime running tens times that of even black on white crime which in itself was far higher than white on black crime. A very real part of this"systemic racism" is the racism that exists in the black community in hatred towards "white" people. School children will be taunted for wanting to do well in school with comments such as "you tryin to be white!"? This police office gets called "Uncle Tom" for wanting to be a productive member of society as well as a help to his community. No wonder we are in the mess we are in and you are part of it. You just do not get it at all. This Black cop is providing fake news. He is lying because he wants to be culturally accepted by those White who are in power. It is his character that is the problem and it not just the color of his skin. It about power that he would sell himself to be accepted. You see you forgot about a story I told before on this forum about a White lady from Chicago who came down south, to stand up for civil right. She was lynched and killed. She died to stand for justice that people regardless of their color, nationality or belief should be respected as flesh beings! It was her character and that's what I look at. Hatred comes from your character. There are many Black people who do not have good characters, some of them are dope dealers, others shoot up people without any regard to life. Your Black cop story is one who wants to be accepted so he like you provide false news or facts. If we did not have live video about Floyd, then the police false report would have been accepted even the false autopsy as well. Just like Ben Carson a great surgeon, saved a lot of babies but he would not help his own people. If you didn't have money he would not take their babies. (My brother has been to his home)/ My mother fed him, he didn't have a lot of money he had a scholarship to go to Yale. Ben was extremely smart and so is Candice, her specialty was music. But their love for money and pretending to be culturally what they were not cause all their fame they had what appear to be good and great, was shown to be nothing. It is your character, when your leader knock SDA and Ben, he became a lap dog for your leader. This great surgeon is a flunky and he is greedy. If they could have gotten away with buying that table in his office they would have. He is doing more then that! It is his character and it is your leader character and even yours. You will not see that politics has nothing to do with this, IT IS YOUR CHARACTER, it is how you treat people! If you notice I do not use the phrase, "Uncle Tom," and I never will. Most do not know the true story about Uncle Tom, who stood up for the right thing. Even Blacks back then were not all of them were good people. But Tom was and if they took things and lie causing others to be beaten for what they did, he would tell the truth and they did not like it. So they started this Uncle Tom making it appear that he was selling his people. No, he was telling on crooks, no good greedy, selfish slaves who would lie and let even their lie on their mother causing her to be beaten to get away with things. They were like Ben Carson and nothing like Uncle Tom! You need to read the story and learn some true history. Maybe then you would not knock my profession of being a historian. I have never ever knock your profession no matter how I might disagree with you on certain things. You see that is the difference between me and you! That has to do with character, I still respect you as a person and don't try to tear you down like that! My problem with you, is that you are crude, rude especially if someone does not accept certain things that you present without facts. It started when I told you that the writings on the rocks were not Hebrews but were fake. I also was not happy about what you said about the Rabbi, after the killing at his Synagogue. People who publicly put down others like your Black cop, I have a problem with! Now, here he comes solo with his uniform on to look impressive that is just a photo shop to be seen. Like someone else you know! When you want to give facts leave your picture out of it and have others to endorse your facts who are known to have credentials. He is with the police union and he is under the blue code that police have. They will stand up for a lie, like those cops who killed Floyd and Brooks! When they go low we go Higher! phkrause 1 Quote
JoeMo Posted June 22, 2020 Posted June 22, 2020 On 6/17/2020 at 11:14 PM, stinsonmarri said: You just do not get it at all. This Black cop is providing fake news. He is lying because he wants to be culturally accepted by those White who are in power. And you "know" this how? Or are you just passing judgement on him because he doesn't agree with your opinion? B/W Photodude 1 Quote
B/W Photodude Posted June 23, 2020 Author Posted June 23, 2020 9 hours ago, JoeMo said: And you "know" this how? Or are you just passing judgement on him because he doesn't agree with your opinion? Sometimes you cannot convince anyone of anything when they have an agenda. But that post will be answered when I get to it. However, you will notice that everyone who disagrees with the agenda gets trashed, be it the president, one of his cabinet officers (a seventh-day adventist), and a host of others. BlessedMan 1 Quote >>>Texts in blue type are quotes<<< ***************************************************************************** And therefore as a stranger give it welcome. There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy. --Shakespeare from Hamlet ***************************************************************************** Bill Liversidge Seminars The Emergent Church and the Invasion of Spiritualism
B/W Photodude Posted June 24, 2020 Author Posted June 24, 2020 Your response wandered all over the place, so I have grouped some of your statements. On 6/18/2020 at 1:14 AM, stinsonmarri said: You just do not get it at all. This Black cop is providing fake news. He is lying because he wants to be culturally accepted by those White who are in power. It is his character that is the problem and it not just the color of his skin. It about power that he would sell himself to be accepted. People who publicly put down others like your Black cop, ... here he comes solo with his uniform on to look impressive that is just a photo shop to be seen. Your Black cop story is one who wants to be accepted so he like you provide false news or facts. Incredibly sad how you seek to trash anyone who disagrees with your narrative. This police officer became your latest victim. You seem upset that the subject of "systemic racism" was deemed a myth. Well check out the video on "systemic racism" in police departments. You will note that the Atlanta, Georgia police department is majority Black. That is a lot of police to be out there being photoshopped so they can be accepted by those "Whites" in power. Oh wait! The Atlanta mayor usually seems to be Black! Systemic racism in the police departments https://www.facebook.com/BobbyEberle13/videos/310881923258142 We continually hear this narrative that blacks are killed by white police officers as part of "systemic racism." The two guys to follow will seriously take that argument and show how wrong it is. White Lives Matter, Black Lives Matters Exposed https://www.facebook.com/thehodgetwins/videos/676224299590951 The following video will be explaining why defunding police departments will be the worst thing to happen for black communities. Best Case https://www.facebook.com/watch/?ref=saved&v=583931005859282 You can see the difference in groups of people and how they treat the police. These are the same police that stand between the citizens and thugs. When the police are gone, who ya gonna call? Trump voters versus Dems https://www.facebook.com/DonaldJTrumpJr/videos/2701294606859231 Unfortunately, these white people who never owned a slave feel they have to apologize for something they never had a part of to people who were never slaves and media is eating it up. One black man is very upset regarding this to the point of tears. Regarding making white people kneel before black people https://www.facebook.com/DavidJHarrisJr/videos/254547745620237O Oh, by the way, Derek Chauvin, the cop who killed George Floyd: He was a registered Democrat, working for a Democrat police chief, in a Democrat controlled city, in a Democrat controlled state, voted into office by Democrat voters, and protected by a Democrat controlled union. He had 18 complaints against him and was let off multiple times by a Democrat prosecutor and now Democrat Senator and failed Democrat presidential candidate Amy Klobuchar. But somehow this is all Trump's fault?! Quote Just like Ben Carson a great surgeon, saved a lot of babies but he would not help his own people. If you didn't have money he would not take their babies. It is your character, when your leader knock SDA and Ben, he became a lap dog for your leader. This great surgeon is a flunky and he is greedy. Here you demonstrate a great ignorance of the health care system that is quite astounding. A surgeon cannot just operate on someone, especially neurosurgery, in their garage with no assistance! It takes extraordinary medical equipment and extensive teams of other health care personnel to do the work he did. And a "flunky" surgeon? You amaze me at how you will try to destroy someone who doesn't follow your narrative. Dr Carson has done surgeries that are astounding. After retirement, Dr Carson attracted the attention of the voting public enough to have even been a presidential candidate himself. I recall the words of Sister White how God's chosen will be put into positions of power. She also writes much on those who criticize those who have been called by God to step into such positions. I cannot say for sure that is the situation with Dr. Carson, but I would not want to be in a position of having to answer to God for why I did try to trash His chosen ones if He had actually done so. As far as President Trump, two Black women are huge fans of President Trump and I happen to have been a long time fan of Diamond and Silk! You will probably choke watching them, but you will notice that none of the speakers in this post are White. They are all Black, probably part of that nearly 40% of Blacks who now support Donald Trump! Diamond & Silk: Trump is not a racist; he's a realist https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VK7aauzXsIg Diamnd & Silk love their president https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J4XQCoDs5yc Quote Hatred comes from your character. He is doing more then that! It is his character and it is your leader character and even yours. My problem with you, is that you are crude, rude especially if someone does not accept certain things that you present without facts. You cannot get cruder and ruder than a string of pejorative adjectives to describe another person. That is also hatred. Show me where I have hated anyone. Probably won't happen just like you haven't showed me where I quoted the President making negative remarks about Black people. However, today, is my lucky day. I have been put into the same sentence as the president and Ben Carson! Quote You need to read the story and learn some true history. Maybe then you would not knock my profession of being a historian. It started when I told you that the writings on the rocks were not Hebrews but were fake. I have no respect for revisionist historians and a lot of respect for historians that can tell history as it was. OMG! You remind me of my ex-wife. The one who keeps a list of things to sling at someone even years after they said it with a twist to what was said! Quite frankly, I am aware that there is a serious discussion of the validity of the stone. If it were not for other very interesting things that occurred in New Mexico and possibly the Jewish community I would have been a bit skeptical myself. But I will leave those stories untold as to not have them attacked also. I did spend a significant part of my life in the American Southwest and with the Jewish community so I did have the chance to learn many interesting things. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Los_Lunas_Decalogue_Stone Quote When they go low we go Higher! As said, slinging pejorative adjectives at those you hate is not going higher. Many years ago (high school) I read a book called "Mandingo." It covered generations of slaves in the Antebellum South. There was a situation in the plantations where there were the "field blacks" and the "house blacks." Seems the house blacks lorded it over the field blacks. Unfortunately, many now compare those plantations to the Democratic party and compare the likes of Jackson, Sharpton, and others to the house blacks and the rest of the black population to the field blacks. And the field blacks are expected to vote Democrat. How dare they go against the "leadership" of such as Jackson and Sharpton! It really is time for you to get off the Democratic plantation. Unfiltered: 'The democratic plantation really is worse than the plantation I grew up on.' https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mTcViL8Udo0I I realize that many of the videos in this post will probably trigger you, but if you are an intellectual historian, you will at least be able to view them for how those people see life and politics. Here is another "photoshopped" picture for you! JoeMo and BlessedMan 2 Quote >>>Texts in blue type are quotes<<< ***************************************************************************** And therefore as a stranger give it welcome. There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy. --Shakespeare from Hamlet ***************************************************************************** Bill Liversidge Seminars The Emergent Church and the Invasion of Spiritualism
BlessedMan Posted June 24, 2020 Posted June 24, 2020 In a town not far from where I used to live there have been so called "Black Lives Matter" protests/rallies. The one tid bit which mainstream media did not acknowledge is that during the whole sordid escapade, there were approximately 40 ANTIFA members who came up from California to organize the whole thing! Of course, this attracted lots of swat team and riot police. All of these so called anti-racist events are anything but! Do I smell a Marxist agenda here? JoeMo and B/W Photodude 2 Quote (2 Cor 1:3-4) Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of mercies and God of all comfort, who comforts us in all our tribulation, that we may be able to comfort those who are in any trouble, with the comfort with which we ourselves are comforted by God. Light In The Clouds _____________________________ In Christ; and through The Spirit; "there is always a little Light..." (Micah 7:8).
B/W Photodude Posted June 24, 2020 Author Posted June 24, 2020 9 minutes ago, BlessedMan said: All of these so called anti-racist events are anything but! Do I smell a Marxist agenda here? I have been noticing that same odor! BlessedMan 1 Quote >>>Texts in blue type are quotes<<< ***************************************************************************** And therefore as a stranger give it welcome. There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy. --Shakespeare from Hamlet ***************************************************************************** Bill Liversidge Seminars The Emergent Church and the Invasion of Spiritualism
B/W Photodude Posted June 24, 2020 Author Posted June 24, 2020 Many liberals think they are so fair minded. Now they even want to do away with ID when it comes to voting. This is really just a way to cheat at the elections. Check out some of the actually quite insulting ideas liberal whites have about black people: \What White Liberals Think About Black People https://www.facebook.com/DCStatesman/videos/706978362831040 Quote >>>Texts in blue type are quotes<<< ***************************************************************************** And therefore as a stranger give it welcome. There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy. --Shakespeare from Hamlet ***************************************************************************** Bill Liversidge Seminars The Emergent Church and the Invasion of Spiritualism
JoeMo Posted June 24, 2020 Posted June 24, 2020 On 6/17/2020 at 11:14 PM, stinsonmarri said: Most do not know the true story about Uncle Tom, who stood up for the right thing. To my knowledge and cursory research on the subject. Uncle Tom was a fictional character from an 1852 novel by Harriet Beecher Stowe; so there is no "true story" about him. B/W Photodude and BlessedMan 2 Quote
B/W Photodude Posted June 24, 2020 Author Posted June 24, 2020 2 hours ago, JoeMo said: To my knowledge and cursory research on the subject. Uncle Tom was a fictional character from an 1852 novel by Harriet Beecher Stowe; so there is no "true story" about him. Indeed, Uncle Tom was fictional character, but the book written by Stowe is credited with advancing the cause of the abolition of slavery. Lincoln is said to have said to Stowe when he met her that she was the little lady that caused the civil war! Uncle Tom's Cabin is also said to be one of the reasons for Abraham Lincoln to even be elected. Sadly, Uncle Tom has become a pejorative name to call those in the black community who "try to be white" in American society. Unfortunately, those so using the name that way are often social failures themselves because of their anger. JoeMo 1 Quote >>>Texts in blue type are quotes<<< ***************************************************************************** And therefore as a stranger give it welcome. There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy. --Shakespeare from Hamlet ***************************************************************************** Bill Liversidge Seminars The Emergent Church and the Invasion of Spiritualism
stinsonmarri Posted June 27, 2020 Posted June 27, 2020 On 6/22/2020 at 10:42 AM, JoeMo said: And you "know" this how? Or are you just passing judgement on him because he doesn't agree with your opinion? No, I see it because of all the killing for four hundred years that has happen to Black people, also I will never forget also the native Americans. There will always be people who will disagree as long as there is sin. The problem is what the disagreement is about! It is about have police mistreating's Black people! Yes! Have all them? No! Some join the force for power and control of others and color of the skin has nothing to do with it. The police has the strongest and most powerful union in this country. Many of them have murder people of all colors unjustly and have gotten away with it. However, YAHWEH saw it and vengeance is HIS! There is Black on Black crime today just like their is White on White crime as well. All the evil gangsters throughout this country's history were White men, the beginning of gun violence and the trafficking of drugs all started with them! Cocaine in the early twenties was a popular rich White people drug. The stealing and selling of booze (you do know what that word is?), made the Irish, Jewish, Scots, Anglo-Saxons and the Italians rich! These have been the most crude killings of all time. Did they compromise the Blacks, yes! Economically we were making it after the Civil war. The Republicans today shout that they were the Republicans of Lincoln, which is totally untrue! The Blacks became Senators during the reconstruction period under the original Republican Party. In the 1830s, the Democratic Party became the party of Andrew Jackson! You know he is the one that allowed old General Troup here in Georgia to take over Indians land. He did not enforce a U.S. Supreme Court ruling that Georgia had no authority over Native American tribal lands. This was called in history "the trail of tears." He was the first president in history that was impeached but the senators did not remove him from office. He is also known as a racist by most historians and the worst president in American history. In 1850, the problem of slavery became a major issue and the old Democrat party did not want to abolish slavery. The Wig party of 1840 became the Republican party of Lincoln and they also did not want to abolish slavery at that time in the South. They did not want it to expand or spread. When Lincoln became President, he thought he could reason the south. Lincoln began his public career by claiming that he was "antislavery" -- against slavery's expansion, but not calling for immediate emancipation. with the South. He did not want a war and he did not at first want to abolish slavery! Lincoln on Slavery; https://www.nps.gov/liho/learn/historyculture/slavery It was many things as the Civil became a factor that changed Lincoln's mind totally against slavery and I feel it was YAHWEH in his heart! During the reconstruction Black people succeeded and the reconstruction tortured the Whites in the South. This made things worst and hatred of losing their homes and being abuse the Whites took it out on the Black people. They were angry because the Blacks were prospering and doing well being free. This is when the White Knights begin and General Grant had become president and he allowed the reconstruction of the South and the aftermath. He was an excellent general but a lousy president because he turned his back on the Blacks and the downtrodden Whites of the Southern! The new White Knights that turned into the KKK cause many Blacks to leave the South and their homes. During the early 20"s the Blacks became very industrious in Oklahoma that formed the Black Wall street: In 1921, Tulsa, Oklahoma’s Greenwood District, known as Black Wall Street, was one of the most prosperous African-American communities in the United States. But on May 31 of that year, the Tulsa Tribune reported that a black man, Dick Rowland, attempted to rape a white woman, Sarah Page. Whites in the area refused to wait for the investigative process to play out, sparking two days of unprecedented racial violence. Thirty-five city blocks went up in flames, 300 people died, and 800 were injured. Defense of white female virtue was the expressed motivation for the collective racial violence. The Devastation of Black Wall Street; https://daily.jstor.org/the-devastation-of-black-wall-street/ From 1953 to 1961 is when the parties begin to reverse themselves with Barry Goldwater, and many southerner Whites of the Old Democratic party begin to join the GOP. This was in opposition of the Labor Union movement of the 40's through the 60's! So, the old Democrats of the South by the 60's became the Republican Party and the Old Republican Party of Lincoln became the Democrats. That is the facts and it is historically true. I just want you to know that you make out that Blacks were the only ones that have killed each other. That is not true read about the gangsters who still control Las Vega, sex trafficking, drugs, and more! Then ask your leader why does he don't want anyone to see his taxes! All other presidents in the modern time did not have that problem, what's he hiding? He and his attorney is breaking all kinds of laws and again this is not politic, this is sin! Taking up for liars and crooks! Killing his followers and that is even worst! Blessings! phkrause 1 Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.