Jump to content
ClubAdventist

Recommended Posts

Posted

I am simply referring to what Sr. White said, since her comments about these items was an issue here. I accept what she said as true. by the way.

Posted

I accept what she said as true. Her words are always true. It is just that we have a hard time figuring out what it is she is saying. IF we knew what she was saying ... then we would be assured it was true.

May we be one so that the world may be won.
Christian from the cradle to the grave
I believe in Hematology.
 

Posted

Do you think Ellen and James would have played Strip Checkers on their honeymoon?

/Bevin

Posted

strip checkers?

now I know why the Brits call them "draughts."

“the slovenliness of our language makes it easier to have foolish thoughts.” George Orwell

Posted

Quote:
Do you think Ellen and James would have played Strip Checkers on their honeymoon?

I for one would not sneek a peek.

May we be one so that the world may be won.
Christian from the cradle to the grave
I believe in Hematology.
 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

If you find some value to this community, please help out with a few dollars per month.



×
×
  • Create New...