Jump to content
ClubAdventist

Leaderboard

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 07/05/2017 in all areas

  1. Zach Wasaka

    What man needs before he marries...

    Thanks Stan for sharing this. It's very powerful however in our Age I think we copy some of the things in that speech but things have changed alot. I mean what has changed is the way someone meets a Marriage partner. It's something very difficult today. that's why I thank God for adventistdating.com
    2 points
  2. Gregory Matthews

    Can the Bible be Trusted?

    I trust the Bible more than I trust my understanding of the Bible.
    2 points
  3. Stan

    What man needs before he marries...

    1 point
  4. Zach Wasaka

    What man needs before he marries...

    This is What I believe we have to be in the presence of God before we meet the Woman but then I believe as time went on things changed. You have to seek Counsel from God then play the physical part but letting God's will in every decision you make. Today I meet alot of people and they tell me that they are praying to God and God will bring the someone something I believe but then I believe there is always a physical part to play. So me I use Genesis 24 I seek Counsel from God then I Go to the well but letting God's will in Everything. Hope my point was Clear.
    1 point
  5. phkrause

    Quotes

    “Health is a state of complete harmony of the body, mind and spirit. When one is free from physical disabilities and mental distractions, the gates of the soul open.” - B.K.S. Iyengar
    1 point
  6. stinsonmarri

    Another Female Ordained

    Sorry everyone my grammar sucks, I have worked on it for years. I should have said women and men! Please forgive! Blessings!
    1 point
  7. antcreations

    ADRA's Intervention in the World's Largest Refugee Settlement

    Hello everyone, I would like to share with you all what ADRA is doing in the refugee settlements in Uganda. If you would like to help and donate, please contact your ADRA office in your countries. Also, you can help by sharing this video with your friends and networks. Thank you for your support. ADRA in West Nile from Charles Ed II Aguilar on Vimeo.
    1 point
  8. @antcreations you are blessing us all by making a significant difference for those who have no voice for themselves.
    1 point
  9. aka

    The Peanuts Gang continued

    1 point
  10. LifeHiscost

    Another Female Ordained

    28 There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither slave nor free, there is neither male nor female; for you are all one in Christ Jesus......Galatians 3 God is Love!~Jesus saves!
    1 point
  11. stinsonmarri

    Another Female Ordained

    HalluYAH -YAHWEH does too! Praying for Pastor Beverly N. Maravilla and her work in the service of THE MOST HIGH! Blessings to all who see that have always use both women and me!!!!!!
    1 point
  12. LifeHiscost

    The nature of the Holy Spirit

    However it is also written; 30 I and My Father are one.”....John 10 I still maintain we as a fallen race (mankind) are exploring Divine dimensions we have extremely limited capacity to comprehend, although other scriptures indicate disciples can share in the experience, to some extent. 11 For I am jealous for you with godly jealousy. For I have betrothed you to one husband, that I may present you as a chaste virgin to Christ.....2 Corinthians God is Love!~Jesus saves!
    1 point
  13. phkrause

    Quotes

    1 point
  14. Gregory Matthews

    Women in the Military

    Currently the per-cent of female, U.S. active-duty military members is: Air Force: 20 Navy: 19 Army: 15 Marine Corps: 8 Currently, 10% of all new Marine Corps recruits are women. The above information comes from: "USMC Update: Marines United Response," Military Officer, July 2017, page 38.
    1 point
  15. Gail

    Worldliness

    LOL I thought that was an introspective reply! And that is the kind of response I'm looking for.
    1 point
  16. LifeHiscost

    Worldliness

    Whatever I do out of selfishness for myself, without consideration for others who may be affected adversely by my choices. God is Love!~Jesus saves!
    1 point
  17. Gregory Matthews

    Worldliness

    Worldliness is what you are, but not what I am. Isn't this the most common definition?
    1 point
  18. aka

    Foreign Superstitions

    Yes, if you want to live in the third world areas. Totally seeped in superstitions, are they indeed. No, if you keep on walking in faith in our creator God. Without faith it is impossible to please Him. Just having the anti-evil eye object in your possession will have no impact on your life. Having a deep rooted anxiety toward life and putting up some idol like thing to ward off bad luck is indeed superstition. I have driven in cars owned by my catholic acquaintances who had a model of some travel-saint glued to the dashboard. They truly put their faith in that object for travel mercies. I did a check-list to clean out any lurking superstitions within me… Do I perhaps have worry when forced to walk under a ladder? Do I react with worry when a black cat crosses my path? Do I unconsciously feel uneasy at possible bad luck coming when opening an umbrella in the house? I passed the test and know I have no superstitious reaction in such cases. All of these are irrational fears. Generation of humans have made some stupid decisions based on irrational fears. We need to test the irrational beliefs that lurk in the nicks and crannies of our inner being. We need to look at our fears (as vague as they may be) and ask ourselves if this is being inconsistent with the known laws of science. Educating our children is to broaden their view of the world today which is govern by science. The more we understand about the nature of the world and humankind, the less vulnerable we are to irrational fears and disabling superstitions. Faith in God and His laws will free us from always being haunted by unknown fears and anxieties. This is unhealthy for one’s self-confidence. Having faith in certain superstitions is having faith in the power of Satan. It is he who works through people ignorant enough to let themselves be bound to what they believe is the power expressed in that false belief.
    1 point
  19. APL

    Another Female Ordained

    The Saviour's commission to the disciples includes all believers to the end of time. All to whom the heavenly inspiration has come are put in trust with the gospel. All who receive the life of Christ are ordained to work for the salvation of their fellow men. For this work the church was established, and all who take upon themselves its sacred vows are thereby pledged to be co-workers with Christ. {CT 466.2}
    1 point
  20. Gregory Matthews

    Marriage Tech Support

    I had to read the following more than once, before I began to appreciate it. In the computer age, how would it be if one could call "Tech Support" to address marital problems? The following is one suggestion as to how this might go: The query: Dear Tech Support, Last year I upgraded from Boyfriend 5.0 to Husband 1.0 and noticed a distinct slowdown in overall system performance, particularly in the flower and jewelry applications and intimacy, which operated flawlessly under Boyfriend 5.0. In addition, Husband 1.0 uninstalled many other valuable programs, such as Romance 9.5 and Personal Attention 6.5, and then installed undesirable programs such as: NBA 5.0, NFL 3.0 and Golf 4.1. Conversation 8.0 no longer runs, and House cleaning 2.6 simply crashes the system. Please note that I have tried running Nagging 5.3 to fix these problems, but to no avail. What can I do? Signed, Desperate =================================================================== The response (that came weeks later out of the blue): Dear Desperate, First keep in mind, Boyfriend 5.0 is an Entertainment Package, while Husband 1.0 is an operating system. Please enter command: I thought you loved me.html and try to download Tears 6.2. Do not forget to install the Guilt 3.0 update. If that application works as designed, Husband 1.0 should then automatically run the applications Jewelry 2.0 and Flowers 3.5 However, remember, overuse of the above application can cause Husband 1.0 to default to Grumpy Silence 2.5, Happy Hour 7.0, or Beer 6.1. Please note that Beer 6.1 is a very bad program that will download the Farting and Snoring Loudly Beta version. Whatever you do, DO NOT, under any circumstances, install Mother-In-Law 1.0 as it runs a virus in the background that will eventually seize control of all your system resources. In addition, please do not attempt to re-install the Boyfriend 5.0 program. These are unsupported applications and will crash Husband 1.0. In summary, Husband 1.0 is a great program, but it does have limited memory and cannot learn new applications quickly. You might consider buying additional software to improve memory and performance. We recommend Cooking 3.0.
    1 point
If you find some value to this community, please help out with a few dollars per month.



×
×
  • Create New...