The General Conference of SDAs has issued a warning to SDA members and institutions against an alleged fraud that it is alleged has acted against SDAs and SDA institutions. YOu may access information about this alleged fraud at:
http://spectrummagazine.org/article/2017/07/17/travel-agency-fraud-warning-issued-general-conference-office-general-counsel
It should be noted that I do not have any information as to the validity of this charge and neither I nor this website asserts that the named individual (organization/company) is acting in a legally fraudulent manner.
Further, while it is stated that the named individual has been given an opportunity to respond to this charge, and he is said to be preparing a response, this website and I have no knowledge as to what response he may have made.
I think the value of this warning is that we, as individual and as a corporate organization, must choose carefully those with whom we have business relationships. Even when there is no attempt to conduct fraud, one may become unable to provide contracted services.