Jump to content
ClubAdventist

Leaderboard

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 07/28/2017 in all areas

  1. Gregory Matthews

    Wow!!!

    This is a refreshing new web page design that reflects professional design by someone who knew what they were doing from the aspect of visual design. Did you have to take out a bank loan, or does this reflect your work with The Messenger?
    1 point
  2. CoAspen

    Generic Christianity

    All depends on what we mean when we say the 'church'. For me it means those that follow Christ, wherever they are on the journey, and not a .org.
    1 point
  3. JoeMo

    Generic Christianity

    Like I said in a previous post, I found what I consider to be the "real"Jesus through the church; but the grace and salvation came from Jesus. IMHO, He gives that grace and salvation to all who earnestly seek Him, no matter what their denomination.
    1 point
  4. Stan

    Wow!!!

    Took some research. Check out the options for the like button now
    1 point
If you find some value to this community, please help out with a few dollars per month.



×
×
  • Create New...