Jump to content
ClubAdventist

Leaderboard

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 08/03/2017 in all areas

  1. Gregory Matthews

    Catholic/Adventist Fashion

    No, their clothing is not cheap. For more about it see: http://www.pressdemocrat.com/business/6922101-181/sonoma-founders-of-chasing-grace?artslide=0 JoMo: As for the unhappy model, that is the so-called hip, sultry, sexy look. You would know that if you spent more time looking at the models of the world.
    2 points
  2. Gregory Matthews

    NAACP Honors Matthews

    See: http://www.nadadventist.org/article/1073743536/news/current-and-archived-news-stories/2017-current-news-archives/8-2-17-washington-adventist-university-graduate-receives-the-naacp-2017-roy-wilkins-renown-service-award
    1 point
  3. Gregory Matthews

    The Purpose of War?

    A few minutes ago I was reading an article that I expect the White House will call both fake and false. In view of that fact that the article may be misleading/false, I am not going to cite it. However, I will comment on an issue that this article raised with me: The purpose of asking our men and women to place their lives on the line and to go into combat should not be to afford some billionaire the opportunity to establish a business that earns a profit.
    1 point
  4. JoeMo

    Catholic/Adventist Fashion

    The model in the pic looks real happy about the shirt. She's probably an athiest. Not judging her, or anything.
    1 point
  5. rudywoofs (Pam)

    Catholic/Adventist Fashion

    oh pulleeeze... $98.00 for a t-shirt???!!! what a crock...imho
    1 point
  6. JoeMo

    Crazy Women

    No; why don't you have her send the money to you; and you can forward it to me. I trust you, Gregory. After all, you are a retired chaplain!
    1 point
  7. aka

    Graphic Quotes

    1 point
  8. aka

    Graphic Quotes

    1 point
  9. aka

    Graphic Quotes

    1 point
  10. aka

    Graphic Quotes

    1 point
  11. aka

    Graphic Quotes

    1 point
  12. aka

    Graphic Quotes

    1 point
  13. phkrause

    Quotes

    “When you carry out acts of kindness you get a wonderful feeling inside. It is as though something inside your body responds and says, yes, this is how I ought to feel. ” - Rabbi Harold Kushner ps:I got that feeling today!! Was coming back from the other house to the new one, when I saw someone walking home from the store!! I past him at first, but than a premonition from the HS, told me to turn around and pick him up and give him a ride!! It definitely was a blessing. Thank you Lord for the opportunity!!
    1 point
  14. aka

    Quotes

    1 point
  15. aka

    New Degrees From PUC

    Are you implying to be the professor lecturing them in the subject?
    0 points
  16. LifeHiscost

    Catholic/Adventist Fashion

    22Then Jesus said to His disciples, “Therefore I tell you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat, or about your body, what you will wear....Luke 12 https://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/George_SantayanaThose who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it. ... God is Love!~Jesus saves!
    0 points
If you find some value to this community, please help out with a few dollars per month.



×
×
  • Create New...