Jump to content
ClubAdventist

Leaderboard

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 09/04/2017 in all areas

  1. GayatfootofCross

    If God Were a Woman

    @Gail " I see from reading the Bible that God has a number of female qualities." Well B/W Photodude ..I don't know if this answers your question and I don't think Gail would mind me thinking out loud to your good question. I was thinking of A woman's deep maternal bonding that starts when a life is growing inside her. I don't know if it can be qualified as a quality but it is definitely something males have not experienced and therefore do not have that "quality of character" " “Listen to me, O house of Jacob, all the remnant of the house of Israel, who have been borne by me from before your birth, carried from the womb" Isa 46:3 " You put me together in my mother’s womb. " Psalms 139:13
    2 points
  2. debbym

    If God Were a Woman

    though God has abundantly provided for every need, does not mean everyone will choose to accept that provision. I am so thankful God knows my every need and has made more than abundant provision.
    1 point
  3. Gail

    If God Were a Woman

    Thank you And you, also!
    1 point
  4. Outta Here

    If God Were a Woman

    I don't think of God as male or female. I use the pronoun "He" because it sounds better than "It". Still, what does gender have to do with how God loves us--especially when you consider that He loves us COMPLETELY as a perfect parent would.
    1 point
If you find some value to this community, please help out with a few dollars per month.



×
×
  • Create New...