Jump to content
ClubAdventist

Leaderboard

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 09/30/2017 in all areas

  1. debbym

    Sex Offender at SDA School

    sounds like they spotted him before he had any time to trouble any of the students. yes!! The staff did a great job!!
    2 points
  2. Stan

    EGW nailed it!

    "There is no hope for the success of any religious organization where criticism is cherished as a fine art, and called spiritual discernment." - Ellen White, The Upward Look, p. 28
    1 point
  3. debbym

    Sex Offender at SDA School

    this guy was not in a public restroom. this guy was identified as an apparent male and devious predator, to be entering a girls restroom in a private Christian school ... nothing here correlates to transgender use of a public restroom for left or right, or for humor. so thankful he was corralled and quickly, i hope.
    1 point
  4. aka

    The Peanuts Gang continued

    1 point
  5. aka

    Graphic Quotes

    1 point
  6. Gail

    EGW nailed it!

    Believe the best about others
    1 point
  7. phkrause

    Caution for this and any website.

    Praise the Lord
    1 point
  8. CoAspen

    Sex Offender at SDA School

    What are you talking about? If you are making a joke, it falls flat, distasteful in the least. Not a subject to joke about
    1 point
  9. Gregory Matthews

    Spliting, O.K.

    Wanderer, you asked about Fulcrum7: I gave that citation because I thought the article was well said and worthy of consideration. This was an example of my posting a reference with which I am not in agreement with at least part of what is posted. The person behind Fulcrum 7 is well known to us here in this forum. At one time he regularly posted. I have some major disagreement with him in some areas. But, I can respect him in many ways to include the work that he is attempting to do. So, I decided to post a reference to what he has posted on the subject. As I have stated in the past; What I cite in a post may not be in agreement with my personal position on the subject. Sometimes it is and sometimes it is not.
    1 point
  10. dgrimm60

    Waco in the News

    HEY ALL ANY person that puts his or her self in place of GOD is a false teacher dgrimm60
    1 point
  11. dgrimm60

    Waco in the News

    GREGORY Yes I WACO and David Koresh ====I remember seeing it on the NEWS I WILL not be watching it but I am sure many people will and if they do not have a good foundation of the bible truths they may be influenced by the false hood of these events dgrimm60
    1 point
  12. dgrimm60

    Spliting, O.K.

    HEY ALL CAN WOMEN lead out and give sermons ?====can women lead out and give bible studies? ====do women need to be ordain to give bible studies+++NO do women need to be ordain to give sermons===NO so let the women give sermons and lead out in bible studies women lead out in sabbath school===did they need to be ordain? -- the article stated that what if the topic were ordination of LGTB that the majority were be against this---- But the METHODIST church did women ordination----this lead to LGTB ordination---- as GODS CHURCH are we wanting to follow the world=== the ISRAEL NATION wanted a KING just like the world so what happen === the Nation went in to a spiritual down fall WELL i have said my peace like it or not dgrimm60
    1 point
  13. rudywoofs (Pam)

    Spliting, O.K.

    it never fails to amaze me how much time and energy is wasted on the women's ordination issue in the SDA church... Satan isn't concerned about who delivers the gospel message... he's just ecstatic that the SDA church is arguing about it. Can't believe so many have fallen for this ploy.
    1 point
  14. aka

    Graphic Quotes

    1 point
  15. dgrimm60

    The Chalk Man

    GREGORY thank you for posting these chalk drawings====they are very good ====I also have seen some of his drawings before dgrimm60
    1 point
  16. dgrimm60

    A 3-year old Goddess

    GREGORY this is a interesting tradition but like was mention before it is sad since these young girls are isolated and that they have a hard time readjusting to society when when leave at teenagers dgrimm60
    1 point
  17. Kevin H

    A 3-year old Goddess

    Sad
    1 point
  18. aka

    Graphic Quotes

    1 point
  19. aka

    Graphic Quotes

    1 point
  20. GoodNews

    Kingdom of AdventiStan

    I am one of those who are putting one foot into the 'barley (smile) Adventist'. I was invited to join an SDA church a couple of weeks ago, and am planning to get involved. I saw the name here with the capital S and thought...WOW...someone finally sees it the same way that I do. The basic teachings related to the Bible and areas of relative importance seem to have somewhere in the 89-90% overlap with my own. The agreement of understanding of the message seems to have a 10-20% overlap. This resulted in my no longer looking to the church for guidance in the area of understanding, and since my understanding, is often at variance with 'sister' White, those with which I attempt to communicate with, and do not have a common understanding with me regarding the meaning of the word 'is' (sic) is, I cannot claim to be a member of the Adventist Church to those with which I generally communicate with. The capital S made it immediately clear that here was a group which where 'in' the Church but were not drinking the 'cool aide'. Someone with whom I could communicate with and who would give an open mind to the things I might ask and/or say, and point me in the right direction before I find myself driving into the ditch. I believe that, while it may make the traditionalist feel better, it is not likely to be as apt to catch the eye of a 'lurker' and we are the ones who really need something like this!
    1 point
  21. JoeMo

    Kingdom of AdventiStan

    Who cares about being PC? If you are honest, open-minded, and non-judgmental, you will thrive here. There are many here that are traditional SDA's, and there are some that are "Barely Adventist". It makes for an interesting mix and some animated discussion. I love it!
    1 point
  22. 8thdaypriest

    Kingdom of AdventiStan

    Stan, are you saying that the monthly amount I set up through paypal to ClubAdventist is no longer being paid to you? Do I need to go to paypal again to set up a payment to Adventistan? I truly appreciate this forum. My views agree with SDAdventism in many ways, but differ from Adventism in some important things. The moderators have never suggested I leave because of my honestly held views. And you Stan have defended me when a few participants got personally abusive during discussions. Thank you. Discussions here with serious Bible students have given me many good insights. And the forum allows folks to challenge my views. I need that.
    1 point
  23. aka

    The Peanuts Gang continued

    0 points
  24. aka

    The Peanuts Gang continued

    0 points
  25. aka

    The Peanuts Gang continued

    0 points
If you find some value to this community, please help out with a few dollars per month.



×
×
  • Create New...