Jump to content
ClubAdventist

Leaderboard

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 10/26/2017 in all areas

  1. Gregory Matthews

    Core SDA Values

    Is ordination a core value? See: https://atoday.org/change-part-2-change-and-womens-ordination/ and
    1 point
  2. JoeMo

    Core SDA Values

    This is a problem with most (if not all) denominations. Once they reach critical mass, their main priority becomes sustaining the "business" through controlling their members' wallets, beliefs, and behavior; rather than outreach in the name of Jesus. Unfortunately - just like with politics - most people drink the denominational (or governmental) kool-aid rather than research what they are being told to see whether or not it is true. [Normally I do not inject comments into a post that someone else has made, but I believe that I must do so here. The citation above is from an article that I referenced. I did not write that article. It is not something that I said--Gregory Matthews.]
    1 point
  3. aka

    Graphic Quotes

    1 point
  4. CoAspen

    Core SDA Values

    Exactly, a conclusion I had arrived at sometime back.....way, way back! This statement could be applied to so many issues.
    1 point
  5. JoeMo

    Graphic Quotes

    1 point
  6. aka

    Graphic Quotes

    1 point
If you find some value to this community, please help out with a few dollars per month.



×
×
  • Create New...