Jump to content
ClubAdventist

Leaderboard

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 11/08/2017 in all areas

  1. Gregory Matthews

    Spiritual Vigilantes

    Folks: This is not the time for this forum to re-litigate the issues of 3ABN and Danny Shelton. In posting the announcement of his book, I thought that it would be of interest to people in this forum. It was not my intent to give new life to a discussion of those old issues. So, let us bring to a halt that aspect of the discussion. If that does not happen, this thread will have to be closed. If you wish to discuss, please focus on the book and its message and not the alleged character of the author. Thanks, GM
    1 point
  2. B/W Photodude

    Spiritual Vigilantes

    Violating the rule of having more than one wife is it's own punishment! Reminding someone about being useless to God is not a place I want to go to.
    1 point
  3. B/W Photodude

    Spiritual Vigilantes

    Do keep in mind that King David was spoken for by God when he was declared to be a man after His own heart. I have not heard that regarding the prior mentioned individual. There is even a verse written in the OT regarding King David where it said he was perfect except for that incident with Bathsheba. Unfortunately, the drama over at 3ABN occurred over quite a period of time and involved many events that really concern me. So, I do not feel I will be missing any vital spiritual info by just reading my Bible, SOP, Adreasen, Gilbert, Waggoner, Jones, and the list goes on. But perhaps you could enlighten me. What is really that important that I must read stuff put out by 3ABN employees that no one else is sharing? I have been thru ABCs and other book stores and see row upon row of books to read. I sometimes wonder if even half of them needed to be written. I don't have time to "consume" all the religious literature that is out there. So, in shifting out the useless, ya gotta start somewhere.
    1 point
  4. 8thdaypriest

    The Trinity

    I worship God our Father. I also worship Jesus Christ, the Son of the Father, BECAUSE the Father has commanded us to worship His Son. That's it. There is no command (or example) to worship another divine being. There is no command (or example) that we should sing to, love, praise, thank, glorify, serve, bow down to, or in any other wise worship a divine being other than God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.
    1 point
  5. and you have a wonderful habit of sharing links to current affairs and in the politics of religion.
    1 point
  6. aka

    Graphic Quotes

    1 point
  7. aka

    The Peanuts Gang continued

    1 point
If you find some value to this community, please help out with a few dollars per month.



×
×
  • Create New...