Jump to content
ClubAdventist

Leaderboard

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 11/26/2017 in all areas

  1. phkrause

    Whose voice at the baptism?

    I do!! Doesn't Jesus tell us that to understand spiritual things, we need to have spiritual discernment?
    2 points
  2. Gregory Matthews

    Whose voice at the baptism?

    Rachel said below: Good one, Rachel. You are on target with words of wisdom.
    2 points
  3. aka

    Believe it or not!

    1 point
  4. Gregory Matthews

    Calexico SDA Education

    Calexico has one of the SDA schools located in California which is different from every other SDA School in the U.S. To learn more, see: https://atoday.org/ministering-to-our-borders-calexico-mission-school/
    1 point
  5. aka

    Believe it or not!

    1 point
  6. aka

    Believe it or not!

    1 point
  7. aka

    Graphic Quotes

    1 point
  8. aka

    The Peanuts Gang continued

    1 point
  9. phkrause

    Fooled, Yes or No

    I actually didn't have a pboerlm reading, having been in printing for some 45+yrs, and some of that at the beginning typesetting with hot type! I used to be able to proofread, reading before I even ran the galley sheets!! I was even able to read others newspapers upside down and backwards! It takes me a little longer these days!!
    1 point
  10. 8thdaypriest

    Whose voice at the baptism?

    When the prophets spoke, they often scolded the people saying they would not "hear the voice of the Lord". To "hear" meant to respond with some action - like repenting. When the LORD said, "This is my beloved Son. Hear him." "Hear him" did not mean just to physically hear - with their ears. It mean to "hear" with their minds and hearts also. I can agree with Jesus, that the rulers of the Jews had never "heard" the voice of the LORD - not in the spiritual sense of the word.
    1 point
  11. Gregory Matthews

    The Bible, Reformation & Printing

    For some interesting views on the Bible, the Reformation and printing see: https://spectrummagazine.org/article/2017/11/24/reformation-journey-part-7-found-translation
    1 point
If you find some value to this community, please help out with a few dollars per month.



×
×
  • Create New...