Jump to content
ClubAdventist

Leaderboard

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 09/10/2022 in all areas

  1. Rahab

    3 word devotional

    (N) Psalm 107:41 Yet setteth he the poor on high from affliction, and maketh him families like a flock.
    1 point
  2. Gregory Matthews

    Rex Nunquam Moritur

    Rex nunquam moritur is the governing English common law that dictates that England is never without a reigning monarch, not for even one second of time. In other words, at the moment of death the next inline immediately reigns.
    1 point
  3. Rahab

    3 word devotional

    (N) Zechariah 13:9 And I will bring the third part through the fire, and will refine them as silver is refined, and will try them as gold is tried: they shall call on my name, and I will hear them: I will say, It is my people: and they shall say, The Lord is my God.
    1 point
If you find some value to this community, please help out with a few dollars per month.



×
×
  • Create New...