Jump to content
ClubAdventist

Leaderboard

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 01/08/2023 in all areas

  1. Gregory Matthews

    Adventism In The Future

    The following article suggests what Adventism will look like in five different ways in 2023: https://spectrummagazine.org/news/2023/5-adventist-things-watch-2023
    1 point
  2. phkrause

    Windows 11

    Ain't that the way it always goes? When I was in the Graphic Arts business, actually Printing, I worked with both PCs and Macs. Didn't really care that much with PCs, but didn't have a problem with them. I worked more with Macs, pretty much never had a problem upgrading them, each new OS always better than the previous one! Nothing like the PCs where you never knew if the upgrade would be good or not. Anyway I agree with you.
    1 point
  3. Rahab

    3 word devotional

    (N) Isaiah 11:16 And there shall be an highway for the remnant of his people, which shall be left, from Assyria; like as it was to Israel in the day that he came up out of the land of Egypt. ?️
    1 point
  4. Gregory Matthews

    Articles on Religious Liberty

    Religious Liberty: The following website takes you to a huge archive of articles on religious liberty, primarily in the United States. On that main website, you may have to click on “articles” to get you to the archive\. https://religiousliberty.tv/archives/
    1 point
  5. Live4Him

    Windows 11

    I know this is an old post but I work in IT and you have to be careful with windows 11. I have stayed on windows 10 and all the guys I work with that were so eager for 11 rolled back to windows 10 within a couple of days. Windows 11 even now still has a lot of compatibility problems not only on the networking side of it but also problems with some software not working with it. One of our staff that works in accounting decided to upgrade his laptop on his own and could no longer use some of his software until he got back on windows 10. Microsoft has always put out junk every other "new" version of windows. Windows 10 was good. Windows 11 is junk. The next version they will hopefully realize they made a mistake trying to reinvent the wheel like they did with windows 8 and go back to what actually works. I say we all ditch windows and use Linux. the world would be a much happier place. Joke
    1 point
  6. Rahab

    3 word devotional

    (N) Isaiah 11:12 And he shall set up an ensign for the nations, and shall assemble the outcasts of Israel, and gather together the dispersed of Judah from the four corners of the earth. ????️
    1 point
  7. 1 point
  8. debbym

    This is a MUST READ for a couple of friends on mine...

    Point well made.
    1 point
If you find some value to this community, please help out with a few dollars per month.



×
×
  • Create New...