Jump to content
ClubAdventist

Leaderboard

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 04/19/2023 in all areas

  1. LANCASTER, Pa. (AP) — Gerald Groff liked his work as a postal employee in Pennsylvania’s Amish Country. For years, he delivered mail and all manner of packages: a car bumper, a mini refrigerator, a 70-pound box of horseshoes for a blacksmith. But when an Amazon.com contract with the United States Postal Service required carriers to start delivering packages on Sundays, Groff balked. A Christian, he told his employers that he couldn’t deliver packages on the Lord’s Day. https://apnews.com/article/supreme-court-post-office-christian-85291b805b5630e958ac1200ef711cf2? Supreme Court case tests religious tolerance on Sunday work WASHINGTON (AP) — The Supreme Court on Tuesday wrestled with the case of a Christian mail carrier who refused to work on Sundays when he was required to deliver Amazon packages. https://apnews.com/article/supreme-court-mail-carrier-christian-sunday-work-f883ca60eff5a5deaa342149d47f9462?
    1 point
  2. phkrause

    Europes Space Industry

    No I can't I would say that most have no idea about God or I should say a very limit idea?? ?
    1 point
If you find some value to this community, please help out with a few dollars per month.



×
×
  • Create New...