There is a lot of good material in Great Controversy. The chapters dealing with the state of the dead and spiritualism would benefit a lot of people. Years ago, on my bicycle, I noticed a member of the Hell's Angels working on a truck in his driveway. I offered him a copy of the Occult Explosion booklet printed by the VoP. It had an eye-catching cover. After looking at the purple and black cover, with its occult symbols, for a moment, he took it and thanked me.
Some eye catching art work on a smaller book containing the chapters on the state of the dead and spiritualism could be a better option, much more economical. It is Written published a series of pamphlets years ago. Titles such as Psychic Cinerama, A Star in the Night, and Rescue from Orion, with some eye catching artwork, graced the front page. People liked the look of those tracts and many gladly accepted them. I Can't say that many people's lives were changed by what they read but it was a lot of fun handing them out.