Jump to content
ClubAdventist

Leaderboard

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 10/14/2023 in all areas

  1. Have you ever wondered about this verse in Jeremiah? Here's one perspective: What Does It Mean That God Knows the Plans He Has for Us? In the context of Jeremiah 29, the phrase, “I know the plans I have for you,” refers to the plans the Lord has had for the people of Israel from the beginning. This verse is a reiteration of the promises of God, as well as the guarantee that He always keeps His covenants. https://www.crosswalk.com/faith/bible-study/the-beautiful-context-of-jeremiah-29-11-for-i-know-the-plans-i-have-for-you.html?
    1 point
  2. Theophilus

    The search is on for a new House Speaker

    Didn't they nominate Jordan for speaker or was that just a bad dream? I though he was the new choice.
    1 point
If you find some value to this community, please help out with a few dollars per month.



×
×
  • Create New...