Jump to content
ClubAdventist

Leaderboard

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 02/03/2024 in all areas

  1. * I have real issues with trans-gender medical procedures for anyone who is not an adult. * I have real issues with parents losing custody of a child due to their refusal to allow trans-gender medical procedures. * I have issues with a public school system that teaches children that they may be able to chose to change their gender assigned at birth. * At the same time, I am aware of clinical issues in which the gender assigned at birth may not be correct. Such cases are rare and they are supported by genetic evidence that documents the issues.
    1 point
  2. phkrause

    10 Tips for Studying Your Bible

    January is one of the biggest months for starting a new Bible study. Many people who have never regularly read the scriptures start out the year with the desire to learn more about God’s Word. https://www.crosswalk.com/faith/bible-study/10-tips-for-studying-your-bible.html?
    1 point
  3. Gregory Matthews

    Adventist Today

    Adventist Today is a magazine that reports on SDA issues and sometimes challenges the Church. If you would like to review past issues, currently all issues published 1993 through 2023 are available on the Internet, at: https://atoday.org/magazine-archives/
    1 point
  4. lazarus

    All things Apple

    I have a confession to make.....I bought my wife a Samsung 10.1 note tablet two weeks ago! She didn't want an ipad !! The most disturbing thing is that I've actually liked using it. I'm being seduced by the dark side.
    1 point
  5. Rahab

    Trixie

    From the honeymooners. 99 years old
    0 points
  6. phkrause

    N. Scott Momaday

    NEW YORK (AP) — N. Scott Momaday, a Pulitzer Prize-winning storyteller, poet, educator and folklorist whose debut novel “House Made of Dawn” is widely credited as the starting point for contemporary Native American literature, has died. He was 89. https://apnews.com/article/native-writer-scott-momaday-dead-1b6690dfa0bb11eda12f3c219cee77e8?
    0 points
  7. phkrause

    Trixie

    'The Honeymooners' actor Joyce Randolph dies at 99 https://www.npr.org/2024/01/14/1224746833/the-honeymooners-actor-joyce-randolph-dead ps:was just going to post this! What a funny show, one of my all time favorites!!
    0 points
If you find some value to this community, please help out with a few dollars per month.



×
×
  • Create New...