olger Posted March 5, 2009 Posted March 5, 2009 girl in the above header reminds them of a bug? Quote "Please don't feed the drama queens.."
Outta Here Posted March 5, 2009 Posted March 5, 2009 Not a bug, no. When I see her though, I can't help but think she's too young to have those piercings; also, I keep thinking the car door to the right of her is somehow attached to her back (like a back-pack for school). Quote
Neil D Posted March 5, 2009 Posted March 5, 2009 I am reminded of the b movie about Motha, the giant moth.....Yeah, I know, weird...but against the girl, that butterfly is rather huge... Quote Democracy is a device that ensures we shall be governed no better than we deserve. George Bernard Shaw
Key Guy Posted March 5, 2009 Posted March 5, 2009 why does that guy writing have purple gloves???? I think because he dropped his pen in the toilet Quote
Liz Posted March 5, 2009 Posted March 5, 2009 Hey Neil, it was Mothra....just saying. Quote For what will a man be profited, if he gains the whole world, and forfeits his soul? Mat. 16:26Please, support the JDRF and help find a cure for Type 1 Diabetes. Please, support the March of Dimes.
Woody Posted March 5, 2009 Posted March 5, 2009 Not a bug, no. When I see her though, I can't help but think she's too young to have those piercings; also, I keep thinking the car door to the right of her is somehow attached to her back (like a back-pack for school). Good point Aubrey. I am not sure that we as an SDA Forum should be promoting such body piercings. Quote May we be one so that the world may be won. Christian from the cradle to the grave I believe in Hematology.
SivartM Posted March 5, 2009 Posted March 5, 2009 I keep wanting to click on the header to go to the home page. Quote "Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much." - Oscar Wilde�Do to others whatever you would like them to do to you. This is the essence of all that is taught in the law and the prophets." - Jesus
Liz Posted March 5, 2009 Posted March 5, 2009 Aubrey, until you said it was the car door, I thought it was her backpack. Quote For what will a man be profited, if he gains the whole world, and forfeits his soul? Mat. 16:26Please, support the JDRF and help find a cure for Type 1 Diabetes. Please, support the March of Dimes.
Woody Posted March 5, 2009 Posted March 5, 2009 What I want to know is ... WHO IS DRIVING THE CAR? And ARE THEY A SAFE DRIVER? Quote May we be one so that the world may be won. Christian from the cradle to the grave I believe in Hematology.
Neil D Posted March 5, 2009 Posted March 5, 2009 Hey Neil, it was Mothra....just saying. I knew that, he said tersely...I, uh, couldn't reach the "r" button.... Quote Democracy is a device that ensures we shall be governed no better than we deserve. George Bernard Shaw
Woody Posted March 5, 2009 Posted March 5, 2009 Y r'n't U able to r'ch the R butt on?? Quote May we be one so that the world may be won. Christian from the cradle to the grave I believe in Hematology.
Liz Posted March 5, 2009 Posted March 5, 2009 I thought that uh...you know...it sorta slipped.....out of....and you were soooo close.....and you were....betting....that no one else would know....I mean, it was such a long time ago ....and everything....<evil giggle> Quote For what will a man be profited, if he gains the whole world, and forfeits his soul? Mat. 16:26Please, support the JDRF and help find a cure for Type 1 Diabetes. Please, support the March of Dimes.
Neil D Posted March 5, 2009 Posted March 5, 2009 That, and I am reading this without my reading glasses.... I can't see close up without 'em.... So when you see some wording a bit confused, like Rdwod iz uh snoeongs and adiown- you know that I don't have my glasses on..... Quote Democracy is a device that ensures we shall be governed no better than we deserve. George Bernard Shaw
Woody Posted March 5, 2009 Posted March 5, 2009 Yeah ... I always considered you to be 'blind'. Quote May we be one so that the world may be won. Christian from the cradle to the grave I believe in Hematology.
Outta Here Posted March 5, 2009 Posted March 5, 2009 I do want to say, however, that the header is very nice. It is inviting and gives the impression that Club Adventist has a membership of friendly people. Quote
Neil D Posted March 5, 2009 Posted March 5, 2009 I do want to say, however, that the header is very nice. It is inviting and gives the impression that Club Adventist has a membership of friendly people. Turning from his brother Redwood and his 'niece' Liz and looks at Aubrey....giving him/her a mock icy stare.... Are YOU trying to tell us that WE are NOT FRIENDLY around here????? I'll have you know, that I took a loooooong time to built up this relationship, a whole hour, to be able to insult my brother and niece at MY leisure and most of all, to have them insult ME at thier leisure! So, don't you try to get in here and try to place a wedgie on either me or Redwood or you just might have us turning our 'attention' on YOU! ....he said with that crazy eyed look. Humph! [/tic] Quote Democracy is a device that ensures we shall be governed no better than we deserve. George Bernard Shaw
Neil D Posted March 5, 2009 Posted March 5, 2009 Yeah ... I always considered you to be 'blind'. I can't SEE you...You are going to have to type harder so as to see what you are saying Quote Democracy is a device that ensures we shall be governed no better than we deserve. George Bernard Shaw
Woody Posted March 5, 2009 Posted March 5, 2009 Aubrey ... Just ignore my dear brother Neil. He is just a 'pain in the _ _ _ '! Well ... you know ... And NO. I don't want to give you the impression that we's kissin' cousins. Quote May we be one so that the world may be won. Christian from the cradle to the grave I believe in Hematology.
Neil D Posted March 5, 2009 Posted March 5, 2009 Aubrey ... I don't want to give you the impression that we's kissin' cousins. What? You think with what YOU are postin' that Aubrey is gonna think that we are ...intimate???? OOOOh, good grief.....You are weird! ...And you had better be leaving Liz alone, you pervert! Quote Democracy is a device that ensures we shall be governed no better than we deserve. George Bernard Shaw
Moderators Bravus Posted March 5, 2009 Moderators Posted March 5, 2009 I was gonna say, you guys ought to be a bit circumspect: Cosmin made the banner, and for all you know the girl could be his sister. Quote Truth is important
Woody Posted March 5, 2009 Posted March 5, 2009 Well ... I think Cosmin is fair game since he is not here to defend himself. Quote May we be one so that the world may be won. Christian from the cradle to the grave I believe in Hematology.
Administrators Gail Posted March 5, 2009 Administrators Posted March 5, 2009 Quote Isaiah 32:17 And the work of righteousness shall be peace; and the effect of righteousness quietness and assurance for ever.
Outta Here Posted March 5, 2009 Posted March 5, 2009 Originally Posted By: Aubrey I do want to say, however, that the header is very nice. It is inviting and gives the impression that Club Adventist has a membership of friendly people. Turning from his brother Redwood and his 'niece' Liz and looks at Aubrey....giving him/her a mock icy stare.... Are YOU trying to tell us that WE are NOT FRIENDLY around here????? I'll have you know, that I took a loooooong time to built up this relationship, a whole hour, to be able to insult my brother and niece at MY leisure and most of all, to have them insult ME at thier leisure! So, don't you try to get in here and try to place a wedgie on either me or Redwood or you just might have us turning our 'attention' on YOU! ....he said with that crazy eyed look. Humph! [/tic] I meant only to imply that the banner Cosmin made is a good one. It is pleasing to the eye; inviting and and giving the visual cue that Club Adventist is a friendly place. There was no double entente or innuendo intended. Quote
Neil D Posted March 5, 2009 Posted March 5, 2009 I was gonna say, you guys ought to be a bit circumspect: Cosmin made the banner, and for all you know the girl could be his sister. You're right, Bravus... Cosmin, the bannor is cool...If you got other banners, I suggest that you bring them out...And if I have offended you, I appologize... Quote Democracy is a device that ensures we shall be governed no better than we deserve. George Bernard Shaw
Cosmin M. Posted March 5, 2009 Posted March 5, 2009 Well ... I think Cosmin is fair game since he is not here to defend himself. I was here. I just did not post. I was being a Lurker. If you guys want a new banner just tell me. I only spent some time on this one. And I am not related to anyone you see. Also, I did not realize the piercings on the girl. (But hey, didn't they wear necklaces and rings and ear rings during the Old Testament times? How do you think they made the golden calf? I will see what I can do about it. I will try to edit it so the girl looks like she is not wearing a ear ring. Also, I am not mad at any of you guys who say anything about it or about me. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.