Outta Here Posted March 5, 2009 Posted March 5, 2009 You're right, Bravus... Cosmin, the bannor is cool...If you got other banners, I suggest that you bring them out...And if I have offended you, I appologize... I agree with Bravus too. And, if I offended you Cosmin, I apologize as well. I should have said it is my opinion that the girl is too young to have piercings (it is my firm belief that no one under the age of 18 have piercings). Still, I do think the banner is quite nice--especially with the piercings. It demonstrates a willingness to receive people from all walks of life. Quote
Woody Posted March 5, 2009 Posted March 5, 2009 Personally I think Cosmin is such a good target especially while he is lurking. Quote May we be one so that the world may be won. Christian from the cradle to the grave I believe in Hematology.
SivartM Posted March 5, 2009 Posted March 5, 2009 I should have said it is my opinion that the girl is too young to have piercings (it is my firm belief that no one under the age of 18 have piercings) Believe it or not, she's 24. You can tell by the number of hairs on the right side of her head. Quote "Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much." - Oscar Wilde�Do to others whatever you would like them to do to you. This is the essence of all that is taught in the law and the prophets." - Jesus
GreatLakesGramma Posted March 5, 2009 Posted March 5, 2009 Yeah, the older you get, the younger teens and young adults look. Quote Catherine God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever. Psalm 73:26. "To be a Christian means to forgive the inexcusable, because God has forgiven the inexcusable in you." -- C. S. Lewis
Woody Posted March 5, 2009 Posted March 5, 2009 I still want to know who is driving and if you need a sore eyed driver? Quote May we be one so that the world may be won. Christian from the cradle to the grave I believe in Hematology.
GreatLakesGramma Posted March 5, 2009 Posted March 5, 2009 Come ON, Redwood, give the dog a break! Quote Catherine God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever. Psalm 73:26. "To be a Christian means to forgive the inexcusable, because God has forgiven the inexcusable in you." -- C. S. Lewis
Woody Posted March 6, 2009 Posted March 6, 2009 Quote May we be one so that the world may be won. Christian from the cradle to the grave I believe in Hematology.
Members phkrause Posted March 6, 2009 Members Posted March 6, 2009 Probably not as save as your chauffeur. And by the way all, cosmin, should be commended for the header and not picked apart, I think its a great job! pk Quote phkrause When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice; But when a wicked man rules, the people groan. Proverbs 29;2
Woody Posted March 6, 2009 Posted March 6, 2009 It is very good. But he still needs pickin' on. After all ... he has not completed his inititiation. Quote May we be one so that the world may be won. Christian from the cradle to the grave I believe in Hematology.
Administrators Gail Posted March 6, 2009 Administrators Posted March 6, 2009 Redwood are you giving him a hazing or something? Quote Isaiah 32:17 And the work of righteousness shall be peace; and the effect of righteousness quietness and assurance for ever.
Woody Posted March 6, 2009 Posted March 6, 2009 Quote May we be one so that the world may be won. Christian from the cradle to the grave I believe in Hematology.
Cosmin M. Posted March 6, 2009 Posted March 6, 2009 Probably not as save as your chauffeur. And by the way all, cosmin, should be commended for the header and not picked apart, I think its a great job! pk :) Quote
Cosmin M. Posted March 6, 2009 Posted March 6, 2009 It is very good. But he still needs pickin' on. After all ... he has not completed his inititiation. Quote
Administrators Gail Posted March 6, 2009 Administrators Posted March 6, 2009 That looks like a mink or a sable! An angry one at that! Quote Isaiah 32:17 And the work of righteousness shall be peace; and the effect of righteousness quietness and assurance for ever.
LifeHiscost Posted March 6, 2009 Posted March 6, 2009 Originally Posted By: Aubrey I should have said it is my opinion that the girl is too young to have piercings (it is my firm belief that no one under the age of 18 have piercings) Believe it or not, she's 24. You can tell by the number of hairs on the right side of her head. And how old is the guy in the backpack? Quote Lift Jesus up!!
Woody Posted March 6, 2009 Posted March 6, 2009 He's not in the backpack ... he is on the computer screen which is in the back pack. Quote May we be one so that the world may be won. Christian from the cradle to the grave I believe in Hematology.
Members phkrause Posted March 6, 2009 Members Posted March 6, 2009 Now that's agreed! pk Quote phkrause When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice; But when a wicked man rules, the people groan. Proverbs 29;2
LifeHiscost Posted March 6, 2009 Posted March 6, 2009 Originally Posted By: pkrause Probably not as save as your chauffeur. And by the way all, cosmin, should be commended for the header and not picked apart, I think its a great job! pk I think he meant sauve, er, suave. And think of all the positive things I could have been doing for the last 15 minutes. Quote Lift Jesus up!!
Liz Posted March 6, 2009 Posted March 6, 2009 And how old is the guy in the backpack? Look closer LHC, it isn't a back pack after all, it is a car door.(Aubrey pointed it out to me) Quote For what will a man be profited, if he gains the whole world, and forfeits his soul? Mat. 16:26Please, support the JDRF and help find a cure for Type 1 Diabetes. Please, support the March of Dimes.
GreatLakesGramma Posted March 6, 2009 Posted March 6, 2009 Say Cosmin, I do like the banner, and like someone said (I lost track of who, probably Liz), it does make it look like this is a friendly place. But all the people in the banner are YOUNG. Most of the people here are older than them. Some of us have gray hair. If you could make one with people from a larger age range, it would be more reflective of the forum's actual make-up. I wouldn't ask you to go to the trouble, but you seem to like doing things like this, so I thought I would at least suggest the possibility. Quote Catherine God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever. Psalm 73:26. "To be a Christian means to forgive the inexcusable, because God has forgiven the inexcusable in you." -- C. S. Lewis
Cosmin M. Posted March 6, 2009 Posted March 6, 2009 Well don't you guys want the forum to be attractive and get more young people? Thing about it, if Sivart for example, can to the site for the first time and saw a banner that was not as good. Or it did not attract him, do you think he would still be registered? That was the point of the banner to attract young people. Quote
GreatLakesGramma Posted March 6, 2009 Posted March 6, 2009 We don't want older people to come here and feel they'd be out of place either. I didn't suggest leaving out young people, only including older ones as well. This forum is meant for everyone, you know. And why would a banner including a wider age range of people be "not as good"? Or less attractive? Quote Catherine God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever. Psalm 73:26. "To be a Christian means to forgive the inexcusable, because God has forgiven the inexcusable in you." -- C. S. Lewis
Cosmin M. Posted March 6, 2009 Posted March 6, 2009 Oh did not read that part. I only read to the change banner part. Well... it would take some time. I will see what I can do. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.