Jump to content
ClubAdventist

What I Learned About Abortion & the Adventist Church


Recommended Posts

Posted

Quit taking yourself so seriously. That is what Shane is trying to say....

Thanks, Neil! I guess I could have never figured this out by myself!

  • Replies 554
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Nic Samojluk

    239

  • Dr. Shane

    108

  • Gerr

    81

  • doug yowell

    30

Posted

Nic, I have shown the error in your thinking over and over again in this thread. I use to think like you. Then I saw the error in my ways. In your recent posts you have simply returned to stating arguments that I already defeated earlier in the thread. I am not going to continue to restate what I have already stated over and over.

Pastoral Family Counselor... Find me at www.PostumCafe.com 

Author of  Peculiar Christianity

  • Members
Posted

I see this thread has died. :)

And not that I want it to continue, but I just watched a unbelievable movie (its a documentary), "Little Man". I'm not going to tell what its about but it has to do with the doctors recommending this lady abort her child. If you want to know more you will have to rent it. I had to rent it from Netflix, Blockbuster did not have it available in my area!

phkrause

When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice; But when a wicked man rules, the people groan. Proverbs 29;2
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted

Nic, I have shown the error in your thinking over and over again in this thread. I use to think like you. Then I saw the error in my ways. In your recent posts you have simply returned to stating arguments that I already defeated earlier in the thread. I am not going to continue to restate what I have already stated over and over.
Posted

I see this thread has died. :)

And not that I want it to continue, but I just watched a unbelievable movie (its a documentary), "Little Man". I'm not going to tell what its about but it has to do with the doctors recommending this lady abort her child. If you want to know more you will have to rent it. I had to rent it from Netflix, Blockbuster did not have it available in my area!

Thanks for the info. Since my time is extremely limited, before I go scouting in my attempt at locating the movie, can you give me a brief description of said film? I hardly ever watch any movies, and the last time I rented a movie was several decades ago when my children were teenagers.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


If you find some value to this community, please help out with a few dollars per month.



×
×
  • Create New...