Gordon1 Posted August 21, 2010 Posted August 21, 2010 "Let us read and study the 12th chapter of Daniel. It is a warning we shall all need to understand before the time of the end." Letter 161. July 30, 1903. Henry, here's an example of a fairly isolated quotation dealing with the relevance of Daniel 12 as future. There don't seem to be many similar warnings, so few Adventists are alerted. Given the gravity and urgency of such a message, one would expect to read more unless such warnings were shelved by the EGW Estate for a few decades. A distinct possibility since they did publish a flurry of manuscripts in recent years. Anyhow, it seems painfully obvious that standard SDA interpretation reaches little farther than Daniel 8 or 9. Daniel 10 - 12 were jammed together (not by EGW) to fit with 1844 as a final date. Some charge Uriah Smith with adopting non-Adventist theories for his 'Daniel and the Revelation' - a claim I've not verified. Given the intense scrutiny of earlier chapters, the closing chapters of Daniel merit nothing less. I believe EGW wrote that Daniel 11:30-45 would be repeated, but what was the initial fulfillment? From what I see, the last three chapters of Daniel form one narrative, an unbroken account. Quote
EaglesWings Posted August 21, 2010 Posted August 21, 2010 "Let us read and study the 12th chapter of Daniel. It is a warning we shall all need to understand before the time of the end." Letter 161. July 30, 1903. Henry, here's an example of a fairly isolated quotation dealing with the relevance of Daniel 12 as future. There don't seem to be many similar warnings, so few Adventists are alerted. Given the gravity and urgency of such a message, one would expect to read more unless such warnings were shelved by the EGW Estate for a few decades. A distinct possibility since they did publish a flurry of manuscripts in recent years. Anyhow, it seems painfully obvious that standard SDA interpretation reaches little farther than Daniel 8 or 9. Daniel 10 - 12 were jammed together (not by EGW) to fit with 1844 as a final date. Some charge Uriah Smith with adopting non-Adventist theories for his 'Daniel and the Revelation' - a claim I've not verified. Given the intense scrutiny of earlier chapters, the closing chapters of Daniel merit nothing less. I believe EGW wrote that Daniel 11:30-45 would be repeated, but what was the initial fulfillment? From what I see, the last three chapters of Daniel form one narrative, an unbroken account. The last three chapters are a whole vision. It begins in chapter ten with the circumstances of the vision. Chapter 11 is a literal historical view of the military movements that would occur from that time period forward much like the trumpets cover the military or civil events (as opposed to the ecclesiastical ones found in the seals). Chapter 12 is a description of what will happen at the close of probation and then reiterates the time period of the 2300 days (years). Uriahs Smith made a couple of errors in chapter 11, but they don't affect the ultimate outcome in verse 45. We as a church appear to have lost confidence in his work simply because we couldn't account for some discrepancies. At some point we then began to spiritualize virtually anything we didn't understand or questioned. Then we lost the historicity of the vision and some try to make Daniel chapter 12 a future view. In so doing, we had change the interpretation of chapter 11 as well, and also of the trumpets to maintain an internally consistent messsage. But what if we were wrong in spiritualizing and moving away from the earlier teachings in general? Then we begin to tear down the path to the historical interpretation. This is in my opinion the direction of the dual application of prophecy becoming popular in many churches today within our church. My church is one of them teaching a futuristic application for Daniel and Revelation which they claim overpowers the historical application because it is to be applied in the last days. Quote
Gordon1 Posted August 21, 2010 Posted August 21, 2010 Welcome Eagle, The last three chapters are a whole vision. Quote
hch Posted August 22, 2010 Posted August 22, 2010 "Let us read and study the 12th chapter of Daniel. It is a warning we shall all need to understand before the time of the end." Letter 161. July 30, 1903. Hi Gordon, There are many such quotes but here are a few that might interest you. "Our Lord now comes with another heavenly messenger to teach Daniel what would take place in the latter days. This knowledge was given to Daniel and recorded by Inspiration for us upon whom the ends of the world are come" (RH Feb. 8, 1881). {4BC 1173.2} "The 2300 days of Daniel 8:14, which all believed to extend to the second coming of Christ..." {4SP 248.2} "Instead of the prophecy of Daniel 8:14 referring to the purifying of the earth, it was now plain that it pointed to the closing work of our High Priest in heaven, the finishing of the atonement, and the preparing of the people to abide the day of His coming." {1T 58.3} Since Christ's ministry in the Holy Place in heaven began in 1844, is the SOP referring its beginning or its ending (the closing work)? Is the FINISHING of the Atonement when Christ begins His work in 1844 or when He states "it is finished" at the end of the process and leaves the Holy of Holies to come for His saints? "Study the Revelation in connection with Daniel; for history will be repeated. We must be true and faithful amid the abounding iniquity that prevails. At no period of time are we in such danger as when prosperity seems to crown our efforts. " {SpTA07 55.1} "Blessed are the eyes which saw the things that were seen in 1843 and 1844. The message was given. And there should be no delay in repeating the message, for the signs of the times are fulfilling; the closing work must be done. A great work will be done in a short time. A message will soon be given by God's appointment that will swell into a loud cry. Then Daniel will stand in his lot, to give his testimony." {2MR 20.1} This is future to the time in which it was written. "Revelation is a sealed book, but it is also an opened book. It records marvelous events that are to take place in the last days of this earth's history. The teachings of this book are definite, not mystical and unintelligible. In it the same line of prophecy is taken up as in Daniel. Some prophecies God has repeated, thus showing that importance must be given to them. The Lord does not repeat things that are of no great consequence.--Ms 107, 1897, pp. 1, 2. (Search the Scriptures," undated.) Released October 26, 1978. {8MR 413.2} "The prophecy in the eleventh of Daniel has nearly reached its complete fulfillment. Much of the history that has taken place in fulfillment of this prophecy will be repeated." [Verses 31-36, quoted.] {13MR 394.1} "The prophecies of Daniel and of John are to be understood. They interpret each other. They give to the world truths which every one should understand. These prophecies are to be witness in the world. By their fulfillment in these last days, they will explain themselves." KC 105.2 "As we near the close of this world’s history, the prophecies recorded by Daniel demand our special attention, as they relate to the very time in which we are living." PK 547.2 "In history and prophecy the Word of God portrays the long continued conflict between truth and error. That conflict is yet in progress. Those things which have been, will be repeated." {2SM 109.2} "As the message of Christ’s first advent announced the kingdom of His grace, so the message of His second advent announces the kingdom of His glory. And the second message, like the first, is based on the prophecies. The words of the angel to Daniel relating to the last days were to be understood in the time of the end. At that time, “many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased.” “The wicked shall do wickedly: and none of the wicked shall understand; but the wise shall understand.” Daniel 12:4, 10. The Saviour Himself has given signs of His coming, and He says, “When ye see these things come to pass, know ye that the kingdom of God is nigh at hand.” “And take heed to yourselves, lest at any time your hearts be overcharged with surfeiting, and drunkenness, and cares of this life, and so that day come upon you unawares.” “Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man” Luke 21:31, 34, 36." DA 234.4 Quote His child Henry Bible student/Author https://www.loudcry101.com
hch Posted August 22, 2010 Posted August 22, 2010 Chapter 12...then reiterates the time period of the 2300 days (years) I see it a little differently. Have you read one of my books on Daniel: "Defying Destiny" "Daniel's Apocalyptic Code Revealed" or "Put-Out The Light"? Daniel 11 starts with 3-kings in Persia (Cyrus, Darius, and Artaxerxes) and flows through Daniel 12:1 when Christ stands for His people in 1844. It is the 2300-years spelled out. Then Daniel and Revelation are to explain themselves in the endtime: "The prophecies of Daniel and of John are to be understood. They interpret each other. They give to the world truths which every one should understand. These prophecies are to be witness in the world. By their fulfillment in these last days, they will explain themselves." KC 105.2 In Revelation 10 the little book of Daniel is opened but this is the context: "In the Revelation all the books of the Bible meet and end. Here is the complement of the book of Daniel. One is a prophecy; the other a revelation. The book that was sealed is not the Revelation, but that portion of the prophecy of Daniel relating to the last days. The angel commanded, "But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end." Daniel 12:4. {AA 585.1} Revelation 10:11 "And he said unto me, Thou must prophesy again before many peoples, and nations, and tongues, and kings." it does not say thou must revelation again. The book of prophecy is Daniel so when the book of Daniel is opened in 1844 it is commanded to prophesy again. Thus when "The prophecy in the eleventh of Daniel has nearly reached its complete fulfillment. Much of the history that has taken place in fulfillment of this prophecy will be repeated." [Verses 31-36, quoted.] {13MR 394.1} Daniel 11 loops back to verse 6 and continues through 12:1 when Christ stands again, which will be when He leaves the Most Holy place in Heaven. Most Adventists don't have a clue and even though I have 3 books that have been readily available (first in 2001) and latest (March 2010), they don't know much more than the pioneers. Quote His child Henry Bible student/Author https://www.loudcry101.com
Gordon1 Posted August 22, 2010 Posted August 22, 2010 Thanks for the reply Henry. Yes these quotations interest me. What is the book KC? If Daniel 11 spelled out the 2300 days this could make sense. But Daniel 12:1 has been understood as Jesus standing as probation closes. Probation (most probably) remains open and there is not yet such a time of trouble. So here I detect a departure from the Standard Adventist Diet. In 1844 'the Church' teaches that Christ entered the Most Holy Place to begin mediation (correct?) to prepare the 144000. Instead you're saying that in 1844, Christ stood up as in Daniel 12:1, commonly understood to be the end of mediation/probation just prior to the time of trouble. Do I understand your position correctly? Please clarify. Most Adventists study much less than the pioneers. Pioneers in any field always do the heavy lifting. We should all be pioneers in new prophetic understanding, miners of the Truth. Quote
hch Posted August 22, 2010 Posted August 22, 2010 Thanks for the reply Henry. Yes these quotations interest me. What is the book KC? Quote His child Henry Bible student/Author https://www.loudcry101.com
Moderators Gerr Posted August 22, 2010 Moderators Posted August 22, 2010 In the last Adventist Forum discussion held in San Diego, CA that I attended about 5-6 yrs ago, I noticed that the attack had changed from plagiarism (debunked many yrs back) to attacking the character of the messenger. Since they make very little headway attacking the Biblically sound doctrines, they create diversionary attacks on one of the major founders. And since they could not make much headway with her message, they turn the attack to her character. Quote
hch Posted August 22, 2010 Posted August 22, 2010 In the last Adventist Forum discussion held in San Diego, CA that I attended about 5-6 yrs ago, I noticed that the attack had changed from plagiarism (debunked many yrs back) to attacking the character of the messenger. Since they make very little headway attacking the Biblically sound doctrines, they create diversionary attacks on one of the major founders. And since they could not make much headway with her message, they turn the attack to her character. Welcome Cabalo Is this comment relating to something that has been said in this topic? Perhaps it was something said by...? There is so much that can be said about prophecy that is being fulfilled around us that I don't spend much time on the attacks. There is so much to do among God's people to get ready for Jesus to come that I just don't have time to waste on diversionary topics. Bless the saints everywhere, Henry Quote His child Henry Bible student/Author https://www.loudcry101.com
hch Posted August 25, 2010 Posted August 25, 2010 Thanks for the reply Henry. Yes these quotations interest me. We sometimes err when we allow a partial understanding get in the way of a more complete understanding. Quote His child Henry Bible student/Author https://www.loudcry101.com
hch Posted August 26, 2010 Posted August 26, 2010 It has been my pleasure studying with you folks while the study lasted. I expect that I may be going off line for at least a month soon and perhaps longer. I don't know when I will be able to continue these correspondences (if at all) . Blessings Quote His child Henry Bible student/Author https://www.loudcry101.com
Gordon1 Posted August 26, 2010 Posted August 26, 2010 Thanks Henry, I understood your explanation. Do you have a forwarding contact address? Quote
hch Posted August 27, 2010 Posted August 27, 2010 Thanks Henry, I understood your explanation. Do you have a forwarding contact address? At this time I do not know what tomorrow brings. Worst case scenario, I will be able to access a computer at the library and give that information later. Better scenario, nothing will change. Only God knows. Blessings Quote His child Henry Bible student/Author https://www.loudcry101.com
Johnnboy Posted September 5, 2010 Posted September 5, 2010 HCH I don't know if you are still online. But I appreciate the material you have shared. I did not see this statement in those that I read online, although you may have it in your books. "When Jesus began His public ministry, He cleansed the temple from its sacrilegious profanation. Among the last acts of His ministry was the second cleansing of the temple. So in the last work for the warning of the world, two distinct calls are made to the churches. The second angel's message is, "Babylon is fallen, is fallen, that great city, because she made all nations drink of the wine of the wrath of her fornication." And in the loud cry of the third angel's message a voice is heard from heaven saying, "Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues. For her sins have reached unto heaven, and God hath remembered her iniquities" (RH Dec. 6, 1892). {7BC 985.5} Blessings and a very vital discussion. P.S.hch is there anything that we could do to help? Are you able to share your predicament? so that in case there could be some help among the brethren. Quote
hch Posted September 11, 2010 Posted September 11, 2010 HCH I don't know if you are still online. But I appreciate the material you have shared. I did not see this statement in those that I read online, although you may have it in your books. "When Jesus began His public ministry, He cleansed the temple from its sacrilegious profanation. Among the last acts of His ministry was the second cleansing of the temple. So in the last work for the warning of the world, two distinct calls are made to the churches. The second angel's message is, "Babylon is fallen, is fallen, that great city, because she made all nations drink of the wine of the wrath of her fornication." And in the loud cry of the third angel's message a voice is heard from heaven saying, "Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues. For her sins have reached unto heaven, and God hath remembered her iniquities" (RH Dec. 6, 1892). {7BC 985.5} Blessings and a very vital discussion. P.S.hch is there anything that we could do to help? Are you able to share your predicament? so that in case there could be some help among the brethren. Thanks for Sharing Johnnboy. I have read the quote that you shared, but I don't recall if I added it to any of my books. In 2001, I wrote Defying Destiny (300+/- pages)that is a verse by verse study of Daniel that used only the Scriptures to explain the endtime meaning that is now opened. At the time, I could only follow Daniel's prophecy to the election of GW. In 2007, I published Daniel's Apocalyptic Code Revealed (450-pages). It too was a verse by verse study of Daniel, but it incorporated Spirit of Prophecy evidence in it. This was not a revision of Defying Destiny, it was an entirely new look at Daniel. But I could still only follow Daniel to the election of GW. When BO was inaugurated, prophecy had met its final fulfillment and the Lord graciously gave me understanding. 2008, I released Put-Out The Light (320-pages). This was a leaner verse by verse commentary on Daniel that is much more readable. Basically, I remove 150-pages of Spirit of Prophecy quotations from Daniel's Apocalyptic Code Revealed that were redundant. And I added things that I learned when Mr. Obama was elected. As the SOP states Daniel and Revelation will explain themselves by their fulfillment. They have and I updated this book 3 times as new light has become clearer. 2010 last update for Put-Out the Light and published The Last Church Meets the Obama-Nation. I was going to call it The Desolation of the Obama-Nation, but I was advised that that title was "too political" This is not a political book it is a study of prophecy that shows that we have arrived at the time when the Remnant Church is going to go head to head with the secular powers that be. I was called to study Daniel. I did and I received no encouragement from my beloved Church family. Though I tried to get my brethren to study with me from the onset, they ALL declined from the onset. Too busy, not a theologian, likes what the church has on the topic, didn't want to take the chance that they would stray, and on and on went the "reasons." I was called, I said: here am I Lord use me. I took every phase of my study to my pastor and took his counsel and studied everything he suggested in Bible prophecy. I was the head elder and respected his counsel. After being head elder for 2-3 years, I declined renomination because there were other equally qualified men in our church and I was impressed that they should have an opportunity to use their talents. The new head elder was not up to his calling. They asked me to return to that position, but in the interim after I left the leadership role in our Church my pastor's countenance had changed toward me. I got discouraged and thanked the Lord for calling me to study Daniel and excused myself from the study. I was impressed to resume the study in Daniel, I did, but it no longer made any sense. Then I realized my sin of refusing to follow God's leading. I repented with all my heart and God restored my understanding in Daniel and added to it so much more. Then I spoke to my pastor as to his changed attitude toward me. It was my study in Daniel. It was not in harmony with his understanding. He suggested that I return to my position as head elder and leave off studying Daniel. I declined the nomination as head elder. And in the process of time I bought a different home and moved, moving my membership to a church that was closer to home. The new head elder facilitated the pastor's retirement. The pastor then transfered his membership to the church where I was attending. Unfortunately, my refusal to be the head elder had a bearing on his premature retirement. His personal situation brought a very damping influence on my relationship with my new church. My wife soon stopped attending. And the pastor was called out of retirement by the conference and moved on. But the leavening of his discontent has lingered to stunt spiritual growth in his wake. I retired from my full time job. Spent all of my resources to support the church and to keep my family going while I studied Daniel full time. The money was gone, my wife could not stand being in poverty and moved on taking our two young children. I returned to a good paying job. My wife fell and had to go into a nursing home for therapy. I took the children back and in a few months she came home. While being the chief caregiver for her and the children, I was still studying and writing on Daniel. Burning the candle at both ends at my age took its toll. My boss said I fell asleep at work. Unemployed. We have scraped by for a few years. But I have spent everything trying to get the word out that Jesus is coming SOON. The signs of the times are not vague generalities, Daniel and Revelation are specific. They show the transition from the first beast in Revelation to the second and identify the very men who are identified in these prophecies. But alas. The money's gone. The books are written, but they are virtually unknown. The mortgage is $3000.00 past due. Foreclosure has begun and with added costs I can't stop it. My P.O. Box routinely returns book orders address unknown. People have called me to say that their checks have been returned. Then the primary phone # I use went bad. All of my printed material have this PO Box and phone#. And now that the house is going my secondary address will be invalid. And without a home, I may not have INTERNET after Tuesday. Satan has got the upperhand today. My trust is in God. I have cast my bread upon the water and it will return in due season overflowing. He will not leave me or forsake me. My children will not beg bread. And His word will not return to Him void. It will accomplish what He sends it to do. And by my trials God will be glorified. He has the solution before the problem was ever known. I refuse to be like Ancient Israel to murmur and complain when things don't go just as I think they should. As sure as God had food and water for the hungry congregation, He has something better in store for me and my elderly wife and young children. I just don't know how He is going to work it out or when. But God's timing is perfect and if I knew the end from the beginning, I would not have it any other way. Thank you for asking, I hope it is not to much information. I left allot out to keep it short. Please pray. And pray for yourselves too. Because soon there will be many others of our brethren that will be in worse circumstances and they will not know it is because the time has arrived for the prophecies to be fulfilled and Jesus is coming. Quote His child Henry Bible student/Author https://www.loudcry101.com
Woody Posted September 11, 2010 Posted September 11, 2010 Appreciate your attitude in the midst of trial. Praying for you. Sometimes .... Hell is a good preparation for Heaven. Quote May we be one so that the world may be won. Christian from the cradle to the grave I believe in Hematology.
Gordon1 Posted September 11, 2010 Posted September 11, 2010 At this time I do not know what tomorrow brings. Worst case scenario, I will be able to access a computer at the library and give that information later. Better scenario, nothing will change. Only God knows. Blessings Hi Henry, Can you post an email address and website where your books are displayed? Gordon Quote
Lysimachus Posted September 11, 2010 Posted September 11, 2010 Wow this is an Adventist Forum, and Rondo is asking why on earth we are quoting Ellen White? I about fell over backwards in total shock. O_O Quote ~Lysimachus (Marcos S.) Author of article, Vindicating the Year-Day Principle of Prophetic Interpretation (see attachment for article) Currently writing a book, Vindicating the Historical School of Prophetic Interpretation Founder of the largest and fastest SDA Apologetics Group on Facebook, Seventh-Day Adventism - Defending the Pillars of the Faith Writer and apologetics contributor at Adventist Defense League Vindicating the Year-Day Principle of Prophetic Interpretation.pdf
Johnnboy Posted September 11, 2010 Posted September 11, 2010 Hch, Thankyou for sharing your experience. I sent you a private message, are you able to get it? How can we talk with you? Blessings, JOHNNBOY Quote
Moderators John317 Posted September 11, 2010 Moderators Posted September 11, 2010 Wow this is an Adventist Forum, and Rondo is asking why on earth we are quoting Ellen White? I about fell over backwards in total shock. O_O If you stay here, you will find that what once shocked you was nothing compared to some things you will see later. Get a mattress and put it on the floor behind you, put on a sturdy helmet, and don't sit close to any walls. :-) Quote John 3:16-17 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life. [17] For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but in order that the world might be saved through him.
Guest Posted September 11, 2010 Posted September 11, 2010 LOL....What John said is true Lysimachus. The rondos of the world seem to be multiplying. I think it is a sign that we are very close to the end. Quote
Guest Posted September 11, 2010 Posted September 11, 2010 Thanks for Sharing Johnnboy. I have read the quote that you shared, but I don't recall if I added it to any of my books. In 2001, I wrote Defying Destiny (300+/- pages)that is a verse by verse study of Daniel that used only the Scriptures to explain the endtime meaning that is now opened. At the time, I could only follow Daniel's prophecy to the election of GW. In 2007, I published Daniel's Apocalyptic Code Revealed (450-pages). It too was a verse by verse study of Daniel, but it incorporated Spirit of Prophecy evidence in it. This was not a revision of Defying Destiny, it was an entirely new look at Daniel. But I could still only follow Daniel to the election of GW. When BO was inaugurated, prophecy had met its final fulfillment and the Lord graciously gave me understanding. 2008, I released Put-Out The Light (320-pages). This was a leaner verse by verse commentary on Daniel that is much more readable. Basically, I remove 150-pages of Spirit of Prophecy quotations from Daniel's Apocalyptic Code Revealed that were redundant. And I added things that I learned when Mr. Obama was elected. As the SOP states Daniel and Revelation will explain themselves by their fulfillment. They have and I updated this book 3 times as new light has become clearer. 2010 last update for Put-Out the Light and published The Last Church Meets the Obama-Nation. I was going to call it The Desolation of the Obama-Nation, but I was advised that that title was "too political" This is not a political book it is a study of prophecy that shows that we have arrived at the time when the Remnant Church is going to go head to head with the secular powers that be. I was called to study Daniel. I did and I received no encouragement from my beloved Church family. Though I tried to get my brethren to study with me from the onset, they ALL declined from the onset. Too busy, not a theologian, likes what the church has on the topic, didn't want to take the chance that they would stray, and on and on went the "reasons." I was called, I said: here am I Lord use me. I took every phase of my study to my pastor and took his counsel and studied everything he suggested in Bible prophecy. I was the head elder and respected his counsel. After being head elder for 2-3 years, I declined renomination because there were other equally qualified men in our church and I was impressed that they should have an opportunity to use their talents. The new head elder was not up to his calling. They asked me to return to that position, but in the interim after I left the leadership role in our Church my pastor's countenance had changed toward me. I got discouraged and thanked the Lord for calling me to study Daniel and excused myself from the study. I was impressed to resume the study in Daniel, I did, but it no longer made any sense. Then I realized my sin of refusing to follow God's leading. I repented with all my heart and God restored my understanding in Daniel and added to it so much more. Then I spoke to my pastor as to his changed attitude toward me. It was my study in Daniel. It was not in harmony with his understanding. He suggested that I return to my position as head elder and leave off studying Daniel. I declined the nomination as head elder. And in the process of time I bought a different home and moved, moving my membership to a church that was closer to home. The new head elder facilitated the pastor's retirement. The pastor then transfered his membership to the church where I was attending. Unfortunately, my refusal to be the head elder had a bearing on his premature retirement. His personal situation brought a very damping influence on my relationship with my new church. My wife soon stopped attending. And the pastor was called out of retirement by the conference and moved on. But the leavening of his discontent has lingered to stunt spiritual growth in his wake. I retired from my full time job. Spent all of my resources to support the church and to keep my family going while I studied Daniel full time. The money was gone, my wife could not stand being in poverty and moved on taking our two young children. I returned to a good paying job. My wife fell and had to go into a nursing home for therapy. I took the children back and in a few months she came home. While being the chief caregiver for her and the children, I was still studying and writing on Daniel. Burning the candle at both ends at my age took its toll. My boss said I fell asleep at work. Unemployed. We have scraped by for a few years. But I have spent everything trying to get the word out that Jesus is coming SOON. The signs of the times are not vague generalities, Daniel and Revelation are specific. They show the transition from the first beast in Revelation to the second and identify the very men who are identified in these prophecies. But alas. The money's gone. The books are written, but they are virtually unknown. The mortgage is $3000.00 past due. Foreclosure has begun and with added costs I can't stop it. My P.O. Box routinely returns book orders address unknown. People have called me to say that their checks have been returned. Then the primary phone # I use went bad. All of my printed material have this PO Box and phone#. And now that the house is going my secondary address will be invalid. And without a home, I may not have INTERNET after Tuesday. Satan has got the upperhand today. My trust is in God. I have cast my bread upon the water and it will return in due season overflowing. He will not leave me or forsake me. My children will not beg bread. And His word will not return to Him void. It will accomplish what He sends it to do. And by my trials God will be glorified. He has the solution before the problem was ever known. I refuse to be like Ancient Israel to murmur and complain when things don't go just as I think they should. As sure as God had food and water for the hungry congregation, He has something better in store for me and my elderly wife and young children. I just don't know how He is going to work it out or when. But God's timing is perfect and if I knew the end from the beginning, I would not have it any other way. Thank you for asking, I hope it is not to much information. I left allot out to keep it short. Please pray. And pray for yourselves too. Because soon there will be many others of our brethren that will be in worse circumstances and they will not know it is because the time has arrived for the prophecies to be fulfilled and Jesus is coming. Thank you for posting this. Your faith is very encouraging to me. Quote
hch Posted September 12, 2010 Posted September 12, 2010 Appreciate your attitude in the midst of trial. Praying for you. Sometimes .... Hell is a good preparation for Heaven. Thanks for your prayers. God has the solution and His timing is perfect. Blessings His child Henry Quote His child Henry Bible student/Author https://www.loudcry101.com
hch Posted September 12, 2010 Posted September 12, 2010 Originally Posted By: hch At this time I do not know what tomorrow brings. Worst case scenario, I will be able to access a computer at the library and give that information later. Better scenario, nothing will change. Only God knows. Blessings Hi Henry, Can you post an email address and website where your books are displayed? Gordon Hi Gordon, You are welcome to write to me at henry.hills@gmail.com Books are displayed at http://stores.lulu.com/danielsrevelation I hope to update Daniel's Apocalyptic Code Revealed soon. The wording of the promos for these books are geared for the non-SDA Bible student and those that do not know what we know. Blessings His child Henry Quote His child Henry Bible student/Author https://www.loudcry101.com
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.