skyblue888 Posted January 16, 2012 Posted January 16, 2012 James, did u miss this? I do not know who Pippenger is but I can tell you I do not claim that the latter rain is currently falling in force, in fact in this writing and the one named "Who is anti-Christ, the eighth king of Rev 17!" if you look closer, you will see that God revealed to me that the latter rain does not begin to fall in force until the eighth king is revealed. So the latter rain is not being pured out in force until the death of Pope Benedict 16 who is the seventh king of Rev 17. Please read that writing to clarify what God showed me. Jamesonofthunder _________________ I doubt it was God who showed you that for the latter rain message must first be proclaimed to the church before the papacy comes into power again. In 1888 the latter rain message began to be proclaimed in the church. AS the message was being proclaimed in the church, there were Sunday Law debates but the papacy would not regain her supremacy until the protestant churches would enforce Sunday and then give their authority to the papacy and then the loud cry to the world would sound. So we see that the latter rain message comes first. It produces a shaking among adventists and this shaking is followed by the law of God being made void in the land by a National Sunday Law and then the papacy is again. And the seventh head of Rev.17 is not a pope but Apostate Protestantism when it shall receive a kingdom one hour with the beast. "What is it that gives its kingdom to this power (the beast)? Protestantism..." E.G. White, Bible Commentary, Vol.7,983. And the eighth is the papacy, and he is of the seven, which was before 1798, is not after 1798 (deadly wound) and is again when the wound is healed when apostate protestantism shall give her its power. So the five heads that John saw in 1798 and which were fallen are Papal Rome, Pagan Rome, Greece, Medo-Persia, Babylon and the one that is in 1798, that took over Papal Rome is Atheistic France, and the one that is yet to come is Apostate Protestantism when it shall receive a kingdom (power from the State) and the eightth, which is of the seven, is the papacy, which was before 1798, is not after 1798, and is again. sky "The merits of His sacrifice are sufficient to present to the Father in our behalf." S.C.36.
skyblue888 Posted January 16, 2012 Posted January 16, 2012 If this pope, Benedict 16, the seventh King of Rev 17 dies and nothing happens, then I am being led by Satan. If when this pope dies, Satan reveals himself as an angel of light and the latter rain falls, then a lot of people in our church around the world owe my God an apology. The scary thing is, then it will be too late for the professed church and the door will be shut. Then it is that the 144,000 are numbered and begin proclaiming the loud cry. Judgment begins at the sanctuary {Ezekiel 9} and we are the sanctuary message church. Since 9/11, Jesus began judgment of the living people professing His name. If you look in all of my writings you, will see all these elements supported by scripture and the S.O.P. James ___________ James, the 144,000 will not exist as a "group" until the loud cry is finished. Not one of us can become a member of the 144,000 unless we successfully pass the great final test which comes at the end of the loud cry. Passing the great final test means passing the scrutiny of the investigative judgment of the living moments before proabtion closes. The latter rain will prepare a people for the last great conflict. During the latter rain we will grow up into Christ until His character is fully formed within. Only then will the final seal be affixed. The first seal is a settling into the truth both intellectually and spiritually so that we cannot be moved. This takes place during the early and latter rain and loud cry. The final seal is received only at the end of the loud cry when Jesus shall make the final atonement. But I do agree with you that there is a time of probation for the church before the loud cry to the world begins. sky "The merits of His sacrifice are sufficient to present to the Father in our behalf." S.C.36.
skyblue888 Posted January 16, 2012 Posted January 16, 2012 Judgment begins at the sanctuary {Ezekiel 9} and we are the sanctuary message church. Since 9/11, Jesus began judgment of the living people professing His name. If you look in all of my writings you, will see all these elements supported by scripture and the S.O.P. James _________________ Mrs. White places the "angel of death" of Ezekiel 9 at the time of the fifth and sixth plagues. This "angel" of death is a movement of people. This "angel" represents the wicked who will turn upon the false shepherds at the time of the sixth plague. It is the sixth plague. sky "The merits of His sacrifice are sufficient to present to the Father in our behalf." S.C.36.
jamesonofthunder Posted January 17, 2012 Author Posted January 17, 2012 Judgment begins at the sanctuary {Ezekiel 9} and we are the sanctuary message church. Since 9/11, Jesus began judgment of the living people professing His name. If you look in all of my writings you, will see all these elements supported by scripture and the S.O.P. James _________________ Mrs. White places the "angel of death" of Ezekiel 9 at the time of the fifth and sixth plagues. This "angel" of death is a movement of people. This "angel" represents the wicked who will turn upon the false shepherds at the time of the sixth plague. It is the sixth plague. sky Yes you are correct but the same angel of death was at the exodus and over David in vision and Jesus in the Garden.
jamesonofthunder Posted January 17, 2012 Author Posted January 17, 2012 I do like the fact that you know of the drying up of the river Euphrates when the waters (people) see the glory of the knowledge of the Lord reflected off the faces of the righteous and then look at the faces of those who represent Babylon and they are covered with blackness. This will be the moment that the woman will be scorched with fire. The image to the beast brings the fire of heaven to earth in the sight of men and I believe this has a partial fulfillment in the fact that America was the first to explode an atomic bomb, the fire of heaven. Could it be that the fire the woman is scorched with is that fire?
Dr. Rich Posted January 17, 2012 Posted January 17, 2012 Connect Ellen White and the adventist church to 9/11? I defend them both with a great love in my heart which seems to be lacking in your response. God bless. If God chose to warn the world through her why would that be bad? Your reasoning seems off base or you haven't really read the article. If you're no fan of the Spirit of Prophecy then how do you think you are defending the Adventist church? "For the testimony of Jesus is the Spirit of Prophecy" And no, I am not in need of any financial assistance thank you, God has provided abundantly with a wonderful stable home. In fact I have been blessed with many awesome blessings and I just want to share. Peace... The spirit of prophecy is just that--the words of Jesus Christ given to us by His ear and eyewitnesses only. It has NOTHING to do with EGW.
jamesonofthunder Posted January 18, 2012 Author Posted January 18, 2012 The spirit of prophecy is just that--the words of Jesus Christ given to us by His ear and eyewitnesses only. It has NOTHING to do with EGW. Then why are you here? If you do not believe that Mrs White was a God given messenger for the end times... why are you HERE? My church, the Seventh Day Adventist Church BELIEVES that Mrs. White was more than a prophet and you argue like you know more? You come to a website that has Seventh Day Adventist in the title, and you lay in wait for members of the Adventist faith, the ones foretold in Revelations great disappointment to post something in regards to our faith then you try to convince us that Ellen White has nothing to do with the Spirit of Prophecy? WHY ARE YOU HERE?
Overaged Posted January 18, 2012 Posted January 18, 2012 You sure cut out a lot of writing to bend these statements to meet your insult. Come on man.... I'm so sick of people trying to attack me to prove their feeble minded support of their own interpretations. Did you see this in your "visions" and "dreams" too James? Your "dreams" are starting to sound like a nightmare. I have a lot of doubts about your dreams and visions. That doesnt mean I am "attacking" you. But; you say some very interesting things, some of it obviously true, and Biblical. So I will look forward to more of that. I liked what you said re the red heifer. That was good. "People [rarely] see...the bright light which is in the clouds..." (Job 37:21)"I cannot know why suddenly the stormshould rage so fiercely round me in it's wrathBut this I know: God watches all my pathAnd I can trust""God helps us to draw strength from the storm" - OveragedFaith makes things possible; it does not make them easy, Steps To Christ
jamesonofthunder Posted January 18, 2012 Author Posted January 18, 2012 Your "dreams" are starting to sound like a nightmare. I have a lot of doubts about your dreams and visions. That doesn't mean I am "attacking" you. Really? You don't think the way you wrote this down was an attack? The dreams that I know with all my heart were from God you call nightmares and you are not attacking? Have you ever been impressed to share something with others from God? If while you were making the presentation someone in authority jokingly said in mixed company before witnesses "sounds like a nightmare" and laughed, but then tongue in cheek declared "just kidding", does that correct the effect of turning mens minds away from the message? If you truly were not attacking, you would not have said what you did. You attacked but then said "I do like what you wrote about..." This is a passive aggressive technique meant to belittle the one making the presentation. Just thought you should know what you really did...
Woody Posted January 18, 2012 Posted January 18, 2012 I am sorry for your pain brother. But could you put in a few sentences - what is important about your message for me personally - a son of God - a saved saint. I would love to get to the bottom of this to see if there is ANY reason for me personally to take interest of what you are saying. May we be one so that the world may be won. Christian from the cradle to the grave I believe in Hematology. Â
Overaged Posted January 19, 2012 Posted January 19, 2012 I think you think too much about your dreams. If you want to perceive that as attacking then so be it. But what you are saying, if we follow what you just said is that no one has a right to question them. That should raise red flags for everyone. "Truth" should not fear an investigation. "People [rarely] see...the bright light which is in the clouds..." (Job 37:21)"I cannot know why suddenly the stormshould rage so fiercely round me in it's wrathBut this I know: God watches all my pathAnd I can trust""God helps us to draw strength from the storm" - OveragedFaith makes things possible; it does not make them easy, Steps To Christ
Overaged Posted January 19, 2012 Posted January 19, 2012 I have gone through this first post of yours several times now; trying to make some sense of it. You digress quite a bit and it is hard to tell exactly what your point is here. In reference to your "Chapter 3" above where you commented that the spirit of prophecy "predicts 9-11;" nothing could be further from the truth. In "proving" this you quoted some from 9T 11; but what you missed here was also on 9T 11, where it says: "The FINAL movements will be rapid ones." 9/11 was definitely not these "final movements" which Mrs White was addressing. You claim to be a prophet; your "evidence" is "dreams;" "visions" and "miracles;" and there is a decided and conspicuous absence of evidence from the Bible for your claims. Not to mention a few out of context spirit of prophecy quotes. I am not very convinced because you seem to be using your dreams, visions, miracles to convince us of your prowess with the three angel's message, but we have all the explanation on that that we need in the Bible. "People [rarely] see...the bright light which is in the clouds..." (Job 37:21)"I cannot know why suddenly the stormshould rage so fiercely round me in it's wrathBut this I know: God watches all my pathAnd I can trust""God helps us to draw strength from the storm" - OveragedFaith makes things possible; it does not make them easy, Steps To Christ
jamesonofthunder Posted January 19, 2012 Author Posted January 19, 2012 The reason I'm here, is to proclaim what I saw and show the research and study, then let men ask God to show if it's real. I have been asking for the church to do what it's supposed to do, and test the spirit, but no conference would officially take the challenge. I've talked to many high profile pastors from around the globe. This has been for over ten years. Not one person can claim that what our Lord has shown me is wrong or un-biblical. Not one official or brother has even tried, out of over a thousand SDA church members that have been presented to. Ask anyone who knows me, I'm not afraid to ask for this to be tested. When I approach prayer in the Way that our God Jehovah has impressed upon my heart, it never fails that my prayers are answered in one way or another. The dreams and visions give my mind a template to imagine as a setting to meet with Jesus, they are what lead me to the discoveries, so in presentation this is part of the proof. The only thing we have to fear is forgetting how we got here. Our testimony is fully one third of Christian Faith, along with Prayer and Reading the bible (three articles of furniture in the Holy Place). The Spirit of Prophecy, or testimony of Jesus, ties all of these three together, allowing us through the veil through the merits of Christ. The tie that binds is the Holy Spirit in the name of Christ and the Father. The reason I believe our God has impressed me to present these things just this way is because He wants everyone to know that this place of communion is available. Go to the Garden. He wants everyone to experience His son's shame, which was ours, and empathize with what He even goes through today every time we sin. He is in us, and it hurts Him tremendously, like a husband watching His wife go whoring. He is still in His robes of High Priest "carrying" the confessed sins to place upon the Ark of His covenant, but the message He has given to me and that I present to you is, He is preparing to finish cleaning the Most Holy Place and change into His robes of vengeance, ending forever the mediation for sin...the end of probation is coming very soon. I believe anyone who looked in prayerful contemplation would see this is truth. Please test the vision of the Red Heifer, it could change your life. Thanks to all the brothers with blessings and kind words.
Woody Posted January 19, 2012 Posted January 19, 2012 Quote: it could change your life I don't know how it could possibly change my life. I am saved now - I can't be anyMORE saved than I am. May we be one so that the world may be won. Christian from the cradle to the grave I believe in Hematology. Â
12tribes Posted January 19, 2012 Posted January 19, 2012 I have gone through this first post of yours several times now; trying to make some sense of it. You digress quite a bit and it is hard to tell exactly what your point is here. In reference to your "Chapter 3" above where you commented that the spirit of prophecy "predicts 9-11;" nothing could be further from the truth. In "proving" this you quoted some from 9T 11; but what you missed here was also on 9T 11, where it says: "The FINAL movements will be rapid ones." 9/11 was definitely not these "final movements" which Mrs White was addressing. You claim to be a prophet; your "evidence" is "dreams;" "visions" and "miracles;" and there is a decided and conspicuous absence of evidence from the Bible for your claims. Not to mention a few out of context spirit of prophecy quotes. I am not very convinced because you seem to be using your dreams, visions, miracles to convince us of your prowess with the three angel's message, but we have all the explanation on that that we need in the Bible. I also question him being a prophet. His interpretation on Rev 17 cannot be proven by the Bible Galatians 3:29(29) And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.
Overaged Posted January 19, 2012 Posted January 19, 2012 The reason I'm here, is to proclaim what I saw and show the research and study, then let men ask God to show if it's real. I have been asking for the church to do what it's supposed to do, and test the spirit, but no conference would officially take the challenge. I've talked to many high profile pastors from around the globe. This has been for over ten years. Not one person can claim that what our Lord has shown me is wrong or un-biblical. Not one official or brother has even tried, out of over a thousand SDA church members that have been presented to. Ask anyone who knows me, I'm not afraid to ask for this to be tested. When I approach prayer in the Way that our God Jehovah has impressed upon my heart, it never fails that my prayers are answered in one way or another. The dreams and visions give my mind a template to imagine as a setting to meet with Jesus, they are what lead me to the discoveries, so in presentation this is part of the proof. Thanks to all the brothers with blessings and kind words. "People [rarely] see...the bright light which is in the clouds..." (Job 37:21)"I cannot know why suddenly the stormshould rage so fiercely round me in it's wrathBut this I know: God watches all my pathAnd I can trust""God helps us to draw strength from the storm" - OveragedFaith makes things possible; it does not make them easy, Steps To Christ
jamesonofthunder Posted January 19, 2012 Author Posted January 19, 2012 Quote: it could change your life I don't know how it could possibly change my life. I am saved now - I can't be any MORE saved than I am. You have justification, but we can always learn more that leads our hearts through the refining process which is Sanctification. If we stop in our progress it is worse than never being saved.
jamesonofthunder Posted January 19, 2012 Author Posted January 19, 2012 I hope, in the meantime that you can answer the question/challenge I put forth to you in my last post, regarding some things you associated with 9T, pg 11 in the very first post of this topic. I think that is important to address. I will definetly Prayerfully address this tonight, OK? Thank you for your input and Borean response. I love that because it is the right thing to do. I get off work late tonight. But I will get to it right away after. Peace.
Guest Posted January 19, 2012 Posted January 19, 2012 I can't be anyMORE saved than I am. Oh yes you can. You could be standing on the sea of glass. But instead you are still here on this sinful earth, proclaiming to be saved. :)
jamesonofthunder Posted January 20, 2012 Author Posted January 20, 2012 In reference to your "Chapter 3" above where you commented that the spirit of prophecy "predicts 9-11;" nothing could be further from the truth. In "proving" this you quoted some from 9T 11; but what you missed here was also on 9T 11, where it says: "The FINAL movements will be rapid ones." 9/11 was definitely not these "final movements" which Mrs White was addressing.
jamesonofthunder Posted January 20, 2012 Author Posted January 20, 2012 P.S. If these things still don't make sense I would ask God to open your heart, because Spiritual things are Spiritually discerned and I know my God showed me these things. How do you know it's not a matter of your heart not being right with God to receive this message. I hope you do, because everything the Father has shown me WILL come true. I pray for you. In Jesus name amen.
Overaged Posted January 20, 2012 Posted January 20, 2012 P.S. If these things still don't make sense I would ask God to open your heart, because Spiritual things are Spiritually discerned and I know my God showed me these things. How do you know it's not a matter of your heart not being right with God to receive this message. I hope you do, because everything the Father has shown me WILL come true. I pray for you. In Jesus name amen. "People [rarely] see...the bright light which is in the clouds..." (Job 37:21)"I cannot know why suddenly the stormshould rage so fiercely round me in it's wrathBut this I know: God watches all my pathAnd I can trust""God helps us to draw strength from the storm" - OveragedFaith makes things possible; it does not make them easy, Steps To Christ
Dr. Rich Posted January 20, 2012 Posted January 20, 2012 Originally Posted By: Dr. Rich The spirit of prophecy is just that--the words of Jesus Christ given to us by His ear and eyewitnesses only. It has NOTHING to do with EGW. Then why are you here? If you do not believe that Mrs White was a God given messenger for the end times... why are you HERE? My church, the Seventh Day Adventist Church BELIEVES that Mrs. White was more than a prophet and you argue like you know more? You come to a website that has Seventh Day Adventist in the title, and you lay in wait for members of the Adventist faith, the ones foretold in Revelations great disappointment to post something in regards to our faith then you try to convince us that Ellen White has nothing to do with the Spirit of Prophecy? WHY ARE YOU HERE? I am a SDA and have been one for over 65 years my frined. It has nothing to do with EGW as you mistakenly believe! Read Rev. 2:18-26 and attempt to open you eyes and wake up as time is short. If you believe that you need more than the words of Jesus to understand how salvation works then you WILL probably be deceivied. So don't ask me why I am here as I have been here longer than you have!
jamesonofthunder Posted January 20, 2012 Author Posted January 20, 2012 The spirit of prophecy is just that--the words of Jesus Christ given to us by His ear and eyewitnesses only. It has NOTHING to do with EGW. I am a SDA and have been one for over 65 years my frined. It has nothing to do with EGW as you mistakenly believe! Read Rev. 2:18-26 and attempt to open you eyes and wake up as time is short. If you believe that you need more than the words of Jesus to understand how salvation works then you WILL probably be deceivied. So don't ask me why I am here as I have been here longer than you have! I'm sorry, but if you do not believe the writings of Mrs. White were divinely given to the SDA church then you are not a Seventh Day Adventist. In fact I would venture to say that if you have been in the church for 65 years not believing the Spirit of Prophecy given through our prophet for the last days, then you have been a tare for 65 years and the worst plagues are pronounced against you. You are acting like the laborer that got upset at the Master, because someone hired after you has been paid the same as you.
wayfinder Posted January 21, 2012 Posted January 21, 2012 Revelation 2:18"And to the angel of the church in Thyatira write: The Son of God, who has eyes like a flame of fire, and His feet are like burnished bronze, says this: 19'I know your deeds, and your love and faith and service and perseverance, and that your deeds of late are greater than at first. 20'But I have this against you, that you tolerate the woman Jezebel, who calls herself a prophetess, and she teaches and leads My bond-servants astray so that they commit acts of immorality and eat things sacrificed to idols. 21'I gave her time to repent, and she does not want to repent of her immorality. 22'Behold, I will throw her on a bed of sickness (see Adventist World article, January 2012, "Where is God When You Need Him"), and those who commit adultery with her into great tribulation, unless they repent of her deeds. 23'And I will kill her children with pestilence, and all the churches will know that I am He who searches the minds and hearts ; and I will give to each one of you according to your deeds. 24'But I say to you, the rest who are in Thyatira, who do not hold this teaching, who have not known the deep things of Satan, as they call them-I place no other burden on you. 25'Nevertheless what you have, hold fast until I come. 26'He who overcomes, and he who keeps My deeds until the end, TO HIM I WILL GIVE AUTHORITY OVER THE NATIONS; 27 AND HE SHALL RULE THEM WITH A ROD OF IRON, AS THE VESSELS OF THE POTTER ARE BROKEN TO PIECES, as I also have received authority from My Father; 28 and I will give him the morning star. 29'He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches.' When the Son of God was on this earth he did not accept or teach the status quo or the traditions of men, that had become common religious law. He did not hold to the traditions of the religious fathers. Many times the "church" tried to stone Him or catch Him through some "trick" question, ultimately it rejected Him as their king/Messiah. By saying that to be an Seventh-day Adventist requires that one must believe in and accept the authority of Ellen G. White, is absurd. To be a Seventh-day Adventist one must hold to the teachings of the Father, the Son of God, and Spirit of Truth. Anyone claiming to have been given authority to speak the testimony of God, their testimony must not contradict or change His testimony. Matthew 18:7"Woe to the world because of its stumbling blocks! For it is inevitable that stumbling blocks come; but woe to that man through whom the stumbling block comes! 8"If your hand or your foot causes you to stumble, cut it off and throw it from you; it is better for you to enter life crippled or lame, than to have two hands or two feet and be cast into the eternal fire.
Recommended Posts