stinsonmarri Posted November 5, 2019 Posted November 5, 2019 On 10/25/2019 at 8:14 PM, phkrause said: I keep looking for a verse that says "The people of God will spend 1000 years with Christ in the Father's House." There is no verse like that. On 10/25/2019 at 8:14 PM, phkrause said: I don't see any verse like that either, but I do see Rev 20 RSV (My Harper Study Bible) This Section is called: I. The binding of Satan 1 Then I saw an angel coming down from heaven, holding in his hand the key of the bottomless pit and a great chain. 2 And he seized the dragon, that ancient serpent, who is the Devil and Satan, and bound him for a thousand years, 3 and threw him into the pit, and shut it and sealed it over him, that he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years were ended. After that he must be loosed for a little while. J. The millennial reign of Christ 4 Then I saw thrones, and seated on them were those to whom judgment was committed. Also I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded for their testimony to Jesus and for the word of God, and who had not worshiped the beast or its image and had not received its mark on their foreheads or their hands. They came to life, and reigned with Christ a thousand years. 5 The rest of the dead did not come to life until the thousand years were ended. This is the first resurrection. 6 Blessed and holy is he who shares in the first resurrection! Over such the second death has no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and they shall reign with him a thousand years. K. The loosing of Satan 7 And when the thousand years are ended, Satan will be loosed from his prison 8 and will come out to deceive the nations which are at the four corners of the earth, that is, Gog and Magog, to gather them for battle; their number is like the sand of the sea. 9 And they marched up over the broad earth and surrounded the camp of the saints and the beloved city; but fire came down from heaven and consumed them, 10 and the devil who had deceived them was thrown into the lake of fire and sulphur where the beast and the false prophet were, and they will be tormented day and night for ever and ever. L. The great white throne judgement 11 Then I saw a great white throne and him who sat upon it; from his presence earth and sky fled away, and no place was found for them. 12 And I saw the dead, great and small, standing before the throne, and books were opened. Also another book was opened, which is the book of life. And the dead were judged by what was written in the books, by what they had done. 13 And the sea gave up the dead in it, Death and Hades gave up the dead in them, and all were judged by what they had done. 14 Then Death and Hades were thrown into the lake of fire. This is the second death, the lake of fire; 15 and if any one's name was not found written in the book of life, he was thrown into the lake of fire. I am confused because YAHSHUA and HIS FATHER are together. The redeem will presented to THE FATHER! I never read THE FATHER’S HOUSE but YAHSHUA always do THE WILL of HIS FATHER who send HIM. Now, the Bible does state clearly in Jude and Revelation that the saints will judge the wicked for a thousand years and return with THE MASTER to execute judgment on Satan, his evil angels and the wicked! And Enoch also, the seventh from Adam, prophesied of these, saying, Behold, THE MASTER cometh with “myriad,” of his saints, to execute judgment upon all, and to convince all that are wicked among them of all their unrighteous deeds which they have wickedly committed, and of all their hard speeches which wicked sinners have spoken against him. Jude 1:14, 15 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and Judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of YAHSHUA, and for the word of ELOHIYM, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with THE MESSIAH a thousand years. But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection. Blessed and Holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of ELOHIYM and of THE MESSIAH and shall reign with HIM a thousand years. And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison, Rev 20:4-7 phkrause; I gave the verses you gave and and also the Book of Jude! If someone wants to call Heaven THE FATHER'S House it is fine with me but the above state what the Bible says! Blessings! Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.