Kountzer Posted February 2, 2009 Posted February 2, 2009 that's one of the greatest touchdown plays I've ever seen. I prayed for twenty years but received no answer until I prayed with my legs. Frederick Douglass
Woody Posted February 2, 2009 Posted February 2, 2009 What do you folks think of this half time show? The only positive I can think of is that I wish our church service got everyone as excited as they appear ... May we be one so that the world may be won. Christian from the cradle to the grave I believe in Hematology.
Liz Posted February 2, 2009 Posted February 2, 2009 I never cared much for Bruce Springsteen. He still sounds winded when he sings. He needs oxygen. Let's get back to the game. For what will a man be profited, if he gains the whole world, and forfeits his soul? Mat. 16:26Please, support the JDRF and help find a cure for Type 1 Diabetes. Please, support the March of Dimes.
Woody Posted February 2, 2009 Posted February 2, 2009 Wonder what he's been smokin? May we be one so that the world may be won. Christian from the cradle to the grave I believe in Hematology.
Neil D Posted February 2, 2009 Author Posted February 2, 2009 what channels are you guys on the set? Media hopper might have access to the superbowl...need your channels guys.... http://mediahopper.com/ Democracy is a device that ensures we shall be governed no better than we deserve. George Bernard Shaw
Woody Posted February 2, 2009 Posted February 2, 2009 Ready for some FOOTBALL ? May we be one so that the world may be won. Christian from the cradle to the grave I believe in Hematology.
Lineman Posted February 2, 2009 Posted February 2, 2009 I thought maybe someone would have put this play on YouTube already, but cannot find it. Visit and Share the BibleTimelines.com URL ! (Explain the Gospel in just a few minutes, or maybe even seconds.)
Members phkrause Posted February 2, 2009 Members Posted February 2, 2009 Half time show is over and now back to some yaking for awhile than back to the real thing the game. pk phkrause When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice; But when a wicked man rules, the people groan. Proverbs 29;2
Woody Posted February 2, 2009 Posted February 2, 2009 NBC ... Neil. Get to a Television ... quickly. May we be one so that the world may be won. Christian from the cradle to the grave I believe in Hematology.
Neil D Posted February 2, 2009 Author Posted February 2, 2009 What channels are you guys on? Lineman, PK? Redwood? Democracy is a device that ensures we shall be governed no better than we deserve. George Bernard Shaw
Woody Posted February 2, 2009 Posted February 2, 2009 NBC Channel 3 May we be one so that the world may be won. Christian from the cradle to the grave I believe in Hematology.
Members phkrause Posted February 2, 2009 Members Posted February 2, 2009 NBC, on my cable its station 7 for analog or 807 for digital Neil. pk phkrause When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice; But when a wicked man rules, the people groan. Proverbs 29;2
Liz Posted February 2, 2009 Posted February 2, 2009 NBC here is channel 4 for digital it is 4.1. For what will a man be profited, if he gains the whole world, and forfeits his soul? Mat. 16:26Please, support the JDRF and help find a cure for Type 1 Diabetes. Please, support the March of Dimes.
Woody Posted February 2, 2009 Posted February 2, 2009 Neil. Quickly go out and buy a T.V. May we be one so that the world may be won. Christian from the cradle to the grave I believe in Hematology.
Neil D Posted February 2, 2009 Author Posted February 2, 2009 Stations? Need stations...Kobi....kivi....wsmi.... Democracy is a device that ensures we shall be governed no better than we deserve. George Bernard Shaw
Woody Posted February 2, 2009 Posted February 2, 2009 NBC May we be one so that the world may be won. Christian from the cradle to the grave I believe in Hematology.
Kountzer Posted February 2, 2009 Posted February 2, 2009 I wanted to hear 'born in the usa'. I prayed for twenty years but received no answer until I prayed with my legs. Frederick Douglass
Woody Posted February 2, 2009 Posted February 2, 2009 3 May we be one so that the world may be won. Christian from the cradle to the grave I believe in Hematology.
Members phkrause Posted February 2, 2009 Members Posted February 2, 2009 Neil go to best buy and sit down and watch the game on at least 100 TV sets. pk phkrause When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice; But when a wicked man rules, the people groan. Proverbs 29;2
Liz Posted February 2, 2009 Posted February 2, 2009 KAMR For what will a man be profited, if he gains the whole world, and forfeits his soul? Mat. 16:26Please, support the JDRF and help find a cure for Type 1 Diabetes. Please, support the March of Dimes.
Woody Posted February 2, 2009 Posted February 2, 2009 Neil. Don't forget to bring your computer along with to keep in touch with us while you buy a new TV. I am willing to advise you. May we be one so that the world may be won. Christian from the cradle to the grave I believe in Hematology.
Lineman Posted February 2, 2009 Posted February 2, 2009 I have 2, want one? Channel 46 analog or 46.1 digital here. NBC Visit and Share the BibleTimelines.com URL ! (Explain the Gospel in just a few minutes, or maybe even seconds.)
Members phkrause Posted February 2, 2009 Members Posted February 2, 2009 OK Neil 2nd half has just begone. pk phkrause When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice; But when a wicked man rules, the people groan. Proverbs 29;2
Woody Posted February 2, 2009 Posted February 2, 2009 Some may wish it was begone. May we be one so that the world may be won. Christian from the cradle to the grave I believe in Hematology.
Stan Posted February 2, 2009 Posted February 2, 2009 Ok Stan, someone just scored a homerun with that puck you were talking about. Wow, what a play. Great... Those kind of moments are just great, no matter who you support, it is a great play. If you receive benefit to being here please help out with expenses. https://www.paypal.me/clubadventist Administrator of a few websites like https://adventistdating.com
Recommended Posts