Neil D Posted February 2, 2009 Author Posted February 2, 2009 Guys...get a life! sorry, already got one.... We's haven' fun.... Democracy is a device that ensures we shall be governed no better than we deserve. George Bernard Shaw
Members phkrause Posted February 2, 2009 Members Posted February 2, 2009 Well RED 15 seconds to go. What do you think? Will they do it or not? pk phkrause When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice; But when a wicked man rules, the people groan. Proverbs 29;2
Neil D Posted February 2, 2009 Author Posted February 2, 2009 time out at 15 seconds....time for a hail mary... Democracy is a device that ensures we shall be governed no better than we deserve. George Bernard Shaw
Woody Posted February 2, 2009 Posted February 2, 2009 Heidi is with us. May we be one so that the world may be won. Christian from the cradle to the grave I believe in Hematology.
Neil D Posted February 2, 2009 Author Posted February 2, 2009 Whose Heidi??? Democracy is a device that ensures we shall be governed no better than we deserve. George Bernard Shaw
Members phkrause Posted February 2, 2009 Members Posted February 2, 2009 Sorry RED game is over and so is your life!!!!! hahahahaha pk phkrause When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice; But when a wicked man rules, the people groan. Proverbs 29;2
Woody Posted February 2, 2009 Posted February 2, 2009 Looked like a pass to me. May we be one so that the world may be won. Christian from the cradle to the grave I believe in Hematology.
Woody Posted February 2, 2009 Posted February 2, 2009 Post from Heaven. The clouds are nice up here. May we be one so that the world may be won. Christian from the cradle to the grave I believe in Hematology.
Members phkrause Posted February 2, 2009 Members Posted February 2, 2009 Game over Pitt 27-23. 6 superbowl titles! What a game. pk phkrause When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice; But when a wicked man rules, the people groan. Proverbs 29;2
Members phkrause Posted February 2, 2009 Members Posted February 2, 2009 So you an EG have seen heaven, so what can you tell me about our home. pk phkrause When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice; But when a wicked man rules, the people groan. Proverbs 29;2
Woody Posted February 2, 2009 Posted February 2, 2009 I am not in the same class as Ellen White. But seeing this game was like being in heaven. May we be one so that the world may be won. Christian from the cradle to the grave I believe in Hematology.
Neil D Posted February 2, 2009 Author Posted February 2, 2009 Ok, there's a sack, and a recovery and the ball is moved down to Pitt49 but there is a penelty...and now the game is over ....Steelers over Cards...27-24....Sounds like a good game...wish I could have seen it.... OOOOOOh give me a TEE VEEE so that This don't happen to MMEEEEE...... [Neil has officially sung.} Democracy is a device that ensures we shall be governed no better than we deserve. George Bernard Shaw
Woody Posted February 2, 2009 Posted February 2, 2009 I can't hear you singin Neil. I'm busy in heaven. May we be one so that the world may be won. Christian from the cradle to the grave I believe in Hematology.
Liz Posted February 2, 2009 Posted February 2, 2009 I am breathless running with these guys. Both teams should be proud, they both fought until the very end. For what will a man be profited, if he gains the whole world, and forfeits his soul? Mat. 16:26Please, support the JDRF and help find a cure for Type 1 Diabetes. Please, support the March of Dimes.
Neil D Posted February 2, 2009 Author Posted February 2, 2009 died, eh? does this mean that I will not hear anymore fanatical Republican Ubber conservatism down here???? Democracy is a device that ensures we shall be governed no better than we deserve. George Bernard Shaw
Liz Posted February 2, 2009 Posted February 2, 2009 It was fun watching with you guys. For what will a man be profited, if he gains the whole world, and forfeits his soul? Mat. 16:26Please, support the JDRF and help find a cure for Type 1 Diabetes. Please, support the March of Dimes.
Woody Posted February 2, 2009 Posted February 2, 2009 Heavenly. Just Heavenly. May we be one so that the world may be won. Christian from the cradle to the grave I believe in Hematology.
Members phkrause Posted February 2, 2009 Members Posted February 2, 2009 Sorry your team lost. But what a game. One of the best. One of my favorites was the Giants beating the Bills in 1980, I believe, or 83? Last years game was also a favorite. But last year it was a tough one. I had to pick between 2 teams I liked. My favorite team the Giants and my sentimental pick to win 20 and put a halt to all those Dolphin fans. pk phkrause When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice; But when a wicked man rules, the people groan. Proverbs 29;2
Neil D Posted February 2, 2009 Author Posted February 2, 2009 I am breathless running with these guys. Both teams should be proud, they both fought until the very end. yes, they did... Now i got to write to my son, and tell him I got some of the play by play, but never saw the game.... Democracy is a device that ensures we shall be governed no better than we deserve. George Bernard Shaw
Woody Posted February 2, 2009 Posted February 2, 2009 I was blessed. May we be one so that the world may be won. Christian from the cradle to the grave I believe in Hematology.
Members phkrause Posted February 2, 2009 Members Posted February 2, 2009 There handing out the Trophy. And my favorite QB Joe Willey Namath is holding the trophy. pk phkrause When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice; But when a wicked man rules, the people groan. Proverbs 29;2
Robert Posted February 2, 2009 Posted February 2, 2009 Originally Posted By: Robert Guys...get a life! Yeah. This IS life. Let me remind you of what my pal, Jack, says of sports (sorry to be a party pooper!) Using man as his tool, Satan has developed a kingdom (the Bible refers to it as “the kingdom of this world”) that is based entirely on the principle of self and which is in complete opposition and contradiction to the “kingdom of heaven.” Everything, therefore, that goes to make up this worldly system (kosmos) — nationalism, tribalism, politics, education, commerce, recreation, sports, social clubs, technology, etc. — is founded upon the principle of love of self, even though at times this principle may not be obvious.
Woody Posted February 2, 2009 Posted February 2, 2009 Guess I had better stop getting educated then. Party pooper. Party pooper. May we be one so that the world may be won. Christian from the cradle to the grave I believe in Hematology.
Members phkrause Posted February 2, 2009 Members Posted February 2, 2009 Well red its been great, but I've stay up past my bed time. Time you say good night all. Its been great. pk phkrause When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice; But when a wicked man rules, the people groan. Proverbs 29;2
Woody Posted February 2, 2009 Posted February 2, 2009 Yes. Great Fun. Good night to you pk. May we be one so that the world may be won. Christian from the cradle to the grave I believe in Hematology.
Recommended Posts