Stan Posted December 6, 2009 Posted December 6, 2009 I can start... I call my Mother every Sunday not matter where in the world I am. Quote If you receive benefit to being here please help out with expenses. https://www.paypal.me/clubadventist Administrator of a few websites like https://adventistdating.com
Guest Posted December 6, 2009 Posted December 6, 2009 I like peanut butter and mustard on a cracker late at night. Quote
Talula Posted December 7, 2009 Posted December 7, 2009 Well, no one knows this about me but my husband and my daughter. I pick the fleas off my dog when I bring her back from a walk. She always has a couple. Sometimes as many as 8 or 9. It has really been an awakening for me. She has very thin white hair and it's easy to see them. It really helps her for me to pick them off (and kill them arrgh!). That's the only thing I could think of that people don't know about me! Quote
Moderators Gerr Posted December 7, 2009 Moderators Posted December 7, 2009 Don't you just like to pop those flelas between your nails? Quote
GreatLakesGramma Posted December 7, 2009 Posted December 7, 2009 I seem to have a little more control over my body than most people I know. If I start hiccuping, all I have to do is focus on NOT hiccuping, and it will stop. I'm also the only one in my house that will empty a mouse trap. My guys are wimps about that. Quote Catherine God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever. Psalm 73:26. "To be a Christian means to forgive the inexcusable, because God has forgiven the inexcusable in you." -- C. S. Lewis
Moderators Bravus Posted December 7, 2009 Moderators Posted December 7, 2009 A few people know this, but maybe not here: if you look up the term to 'photoshop' on Wikipedia, one of the references is to one of my books. Quote Truth is important
Administrators Tom Wetmore Posted December 7, 2009 Administrators Posted December 7, 2009 Jesus, Muhammad Ali, Karate and Me... There is a connection... I learned karate from Jesus. And Muhammad Ali and I had the same karate trainer. Years ago my karate group instructor was one of Muhammad Ali's trainers at his Deer Lake, PA training camp and my personal karate instructor was Jesus - Jesus Rodriguez - and he insisted on the anglicized pronunciation. Quote "Absurdity reigns and confusion makes it look good." "Sinless perfection is such a shallow goal." "I love God only as much as the person I love the least." *Forgiveness is always good news. And that is the gospel truth. (And finally, the ideas expressed above are solely my person views and not that of any organization with which I am associated.)
Members phkrause Posted December 7, 2009 Members Posted December 7, 2009 You don't want to know! pk Quote phkrause When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice; But when a wicked man rules, the people groan. Proverbs 29;2
Kountzer Posted December 7, 2009 Posted December 7, 2009 ditto Quote I prayed for twenty years but received no answer until I prayed with my legs. Frederick Douglass
Administrators Tom Wetmore Posted December 7, 2009 Administrators Posted December 7, 2009 But we do want to know... No need to embarrass yourselves. Just some little known fact about yourselves... Quote "Absurdity reigns and confusion makes it look good." "Sinless perfection is such a shallow goal." "I love God only as much as the person I love the least." *Forgiveness is always good news. And that is the gospel truth. (And finally, the ideas expressed above are solely my person views and not that of any organization with which I am associated.)
Moderators Gerr Posted December 7, 2009 Moderators Posted December 7, 2009 Well, somebody must have been embarrassed. Someone deleted my revelation post. Quote
Woody Posted December 7, 2009 Posted December 7, 2009 Well, somebody must have been embarrassed. Someone deleted my revelation post. You must have revealed something naughty. Quote May we be one so that the world may be won. Christian from the cradle to the grave I believe in Hematology.
Members phkrause Posted December 7, 2009 Members Posted December 7, 2009 Well Gerry I missed it, post it again. LOL pk Quote phkrause When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice; But when a wicked man rules, the people groan. Proverbs 29;2
Moderators Gerr Posted December 7, 2009 Moderators Posted December 7, 2009 And be given a 3 mo vacation? Quote
Members phkrause Posted December 7, 2009 Members Posted December 7, 2009 So Redwood was right Gerry, naughty, naughty, shame on you. See that's why I said "you don't want to know", so I wouldn't get my 3 month vacation. LOL pk Quote phkrause When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice; But when a wicked man rules, the people groan. Proverbs 29;2
Guest Posted December 7, 2009 Posted December 7, 2009 And be given a 3 mo vacation? I think Robert would like that. Quote
Woody Posted December 7, 2009 Posted December 7, 2009 Originally Posted By: Gerry Cabalo And be given a 3 mo vacation? I think Robert would like that. No. It was Mark that was needing that. Quote May we be one so that the world may be won. Christian from the cradle to the grave I believe in Hematology.
Guest Posted December 7, 2009 Posted December 7, 2009 Yes but Robert and Gerry have been arguing for years. They are arch-enemies. Quote
olger Posted December 8, 2009 Posted December 8, 2009 I like the smell of grass, burning corn, wood smoke and my wife's hair. Once, I got all four at the same time. That day was a wonderful day. g Quote "Please don't feed the drama queens.."
Administrators Tom Wetmore Posted December 8, 2009 Administrators Posted December 8, 2009 My next door neighbor apparently likes the smell of grass too... I'm quite certain that is the distinct odor I smell wafting over from his house every so often... Quote "Absurdity reigns and confusion makes it look good." "Sinless perfection is such a shallow goal." "I love God only as much as the person I love the least." *Forgiveness is always good news. And that is the gospel truth. (And finally, the ideas expressed above are solely my person views and not that of any organization with which I am associated.)
Administrators Gail Posted December 8, 2009 Administrators Posted December 8, 2009 I still want to know Gerry's revelation. Gerry, you can PM me if you want and I promise I won't give you any 3-month time-out! :) Quote Isaiah 32:17 And the work of righteousness shall be peace; and the effect of righteousness quietness and assurance for ever.
Administrators Gail Posted December 8, 2009 Administrators Posted December 8, 2009 One time I got a "Big Wheel" certificate from the city of Vancouver for driving courteously. A bus driver reported whatever it was I did and the city issued me the certificate. It was a big deal for a big wheel. At least THEY thought so! Quote Isaiah 32:17 And the work of righteousness shall be peace; and the effect of righteousness quietness and assurance for ever.
Moderators Gerr Posted December 8, 2009 Moderators Posted December 8, 2009 I still want to know Gerry's revelation. Gerry, you can PM me if you want and I promise I won't give you any 3-month time-out! All I said was I wash my hands before going #1 in a restroom. Of course, in the previous post, I used perhaps more graphic language. Quote
Woody Posted December 8, 2009 Posted December 8, 2009 Time Out ... Quote May we be one so that the world may be won. Christian from the cradle to the grave I believe in Hematology.
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.