Jump to content
ClubAdventist

emerging Churches... and Adventism


Recommended Posts

  • Administrators
Posted

Hey, it was Ger that brought it all up...

"Absurdity reigns and confusion makes it look good."

"Sinless perfection is such a shallow goal."

"I love God only as much as the person I love the least."

*Forgiveness is always good news. And that is the gospel truth.

(And finally, the ideas expressed above are solely my person views and not that of any organization with which I am associated.)

  • Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Tom Wetmore

    10

  • olger

    10

  • abelisle

    8

  • LifeHiscost

    8

  • Moderators
Posted

Laz?

I thought there was more to come.

Great spirits have always found violent opposition from mediocrities. The latter cannot understand it when a man does not thoughtlessly submit to hereditary prejudices but honestly and courageously uses his intelligence.

Einstein

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


If you find some value to this community, please help out with a few dollars per month.



×
×
  • Create New...