Jump to content
ClubAdventist

Recommended Posts

Posted

I think the word of our prophet spells it out very clear.

My thoughts are of little value. I place more value on the Word of God and the SOP.

May we be one so that the world may be won.
Christian from the cradle to the grave
I believe in Hematology.
 

  • Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Woody

    32

  • Twilight

    13

  • Overaged

    5

Posted

Not playing that game.

The best wisdom is always second hand...

Posted

Not playing that game.

It's not a game Mark. The Word of God and the SOP should be our guide ... not human opinion.

From the quotes I've provided ... I think the issue is clear.

May we be one so that the world may be won.
Christian from the cradle to the grave
I believe in Hematology.
 

  • Members
Posted

But it does not come unless man has first chosen.

Man can only get to heaven through his own choices.

God does not make those choices for him.

Absolutely Twilight, we have to choose, I pray each day that the Lord helps me to choose him.

phkrause

When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice; But when a wicked man rules, the people groan. Proverbs 29;2
Posted

I keep all of the commandments all of the time so I am all set.

"People [rarely] see...the bright light which is in the clouds..." (Job 37:21)

"I cannot know why suddenly the storm

should rage so fiercely round me in it's wrath

But this I know: God watches all my path

And I can trust"

"God helps us to draw strength from the storm" - Overaged

Faith makes things possible; it does not make them easy, Steps To Christ

Posted

I keep all of the commandments all of the time so I am all set.

Okay Overaged. I'm glad for you. You're a bigger Adventist than I.

May we be one so that the world may be won.
Christian from the cradle to the grave
I believe in Hematology.
 

Posted

Woody! When are you going to catch on? I was throwing out a little "bait!" You were supposed to ask me: "How do you know that you keep all of the commandments all of the time?"

I will say though; that ALL ADVENTISTS ARE THE SAME SIZE.

"People [rarely] see...the bright light which is in the clouds..." (Job 37:21)

"I cannot know why suddenly the storm

should rage so fiercely round me in it's wrath

But this I know: God watches all my path

And I can trust"

"God helps us to draw strength from the storm" - Overaged

Faith makes things possible; it does not make them easy, Steps To Christ

Posted

No. It sounds like you're bigger to me.

May we be one so that the world may be won.
Christian from the cradle to the grave
I believe in Hematology.
 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


If you find some value to this community, please help out with a few dollars per month.



×
×
  • Create New...