Jump to content
ClubAdventist

Biblical Evidence for the Investigative Judgment


Recommended Posts

  • Administrators
Posted

NOTE: Moderators: It would be more convenient if you would 1. Extend the amount of time given to edit posts--too often the time runs out before I'm able to fix the post the way I want it, and 2. Extend the amount of edits we can make. I can never seem to get my posts the way I want them because the time runs out too fast. Please try extending the time. Almost all other forums allow us to edit the posts much longer. Give us like 1 hour. ChristianForums.com gives us endless time to edit them.

Moderator Reply:

Don't be in a rush. Use the preview function while composing a post. Read it and reread it before hitting the submit button. The hurried posts most often have the mistakes.

(And next time, no need to "shout" by using all bold... I can get the message without that.)

And it is the hurried posts that most often say things we regret later... Taking time and reviewing the post before submitting it allows one to cool the tone and soften the sharp edges. Best practice - if someone else's post raises your blood pressure or temperature, don't post at all. They are not responsible for your reaction. You alone can control that.

Take a break until you cool down.

That I can help you with... Break time.

This topic is locked...

"Absurdity reigns and confusion makes it look good."

"Sinless perfection is such a shallow goal."

"I love God only as much as the person I love the least."

*Forgiveness is always good news. And that is the gospel truth.

(And finally, the ideas expressed above are solely my person views and not that of any organization with which I am associated.)

  • Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • John317

    65

  • Dr. Rich

    35

  • miz3

    33

  • Nic Samojluk

    22

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

If you find some value to this community, please help out with a few dollars per month.



×
×
  • Create New...