Jump to content
ClubAdventist

Buckle up, buttercups!


Recommended Posts

  • Moderators
Posted

Stinsonmarri:  There art times when sit is hard to understand exactly what you were attempting to say in what you wrote.

I can accept that you did not intend to refer to Rachel.  However, that was not clear in what you write.  A  reasonable person could believe you referenced Rachel. 

Yes, I sometimes contact you privately.  As I did not do that this time, I did not cite your name.  You made your name public.

 

 

Gregory

Posted
19 hours ago, Gregory Matthews said:

Stinsonmarri:  There art times when sit is hard to understand exactly what you were attempting to say in what you wrote.

I can accept that you did not intend to refer to Rachel.  However, that was not clear in what you write.  A  reasonable person could believe you referenced Rachel. 

Yes, I sometimes contact you privately.  As I did not do that this time, I did not cite your name.  You made your name public.

 

 

Pastor Matthew: With all do respect, that is a poor excuse. I have admitted that my grammar is not the best. Sometimes I type and leave off what my mind is thinking and I do have a verb problem and I have been working on it. But as I stated and will continue to do so; we use the quote from the other person. If you read the quote from Rachel, you would not have become confuse. My opening statement was in response to her statement. In it you would have seen the lie, maybe she stated for me to make my statement. Is it so hard for you to apologize? You still trying to put the blame one me! You misspoke, I did not! Everyone knew it was me, it does not take a rocket scientist to know that! Why did you leave off my name? When you commented about me in the past, you used my handle, why didn't you this time? I truly don't know how to address this! I cannot read your mind only YAHWEH can. But, I feel that there is more to this so if so can you be honest with me. I have always given you the utmost respect and you know that. Can you please do the same!

Blessings!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...