darlene Posted August 22, 2006 Posted August 22, 2006 Ed, I like the variety in your worship service. Kind of reminds me of television programming in that everything is short bits and always changing. Perhaps that is what we need more of in our worship services. Something that is short and always changing. Helps to keep people attention. Quote
Nicodema Posted August 22, 2006 Posted August 22, 2006 I don't want to sound critical but it strikes me as the church version of "Boston Commons" (a show I could never really get into because they jumped all over the place from punchy scene to punchy scene with no transitional elements). However I will say it sounds way more interesting than those who think we need a solid 45 minutes of "praise music" to "set the tone for worship". (*major yawn & eyeroll*) Quote "After such knowledge, what forgiveness?" -- T.S. Eliot
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.