jamesonofthunder Posted January 21, 2012 Author Posted January 21, 2012 It would appear that these "visions" you speak of James and that your theology have not yet passed the test of the counsel of the brethren. I will wait upon the Lord for His clear right in regards to these matters. The counsel of the Brethren? On an anonymous website posting? You aren't serious are you? God has warned me that this place is full of traitors to Him. Literally, from the fallen churches here to do damage 'anonymously'. If you were with me when I spoke to Pastor Stephen Bohr, or heard or read what Doug Bachelor wrote to me. Or what Bill Humeniak from the Bibles of Africa movement said to me... then you could judge what the brethren think. These are anointed men of God. I have faith in this. Some I saw face to face. Other wrote. There are dozens of men of God who have given me their blessings and prove their sincerity by following up and answering with questions and sincere attitudes. This website... is full of unconverted half Adventist and a few Brothers compared to the brethren I have seen the faces of receiving these messages. So don't think you can judge who has accepted and who hasn't as if you speak for the church because you don't even have a clue what you are saying. So be careful. I only wish someone would officially test the Spirit which is what I am begging for. No conference will take the challenge, so I am instructed to present the truth to as many as will accept it then He will do the rest.
jamesonofthunder Posted January 21, 2012 Author Posted January 21, 2012 What is really interesting to me is when someone uses the information I gave them in one of their sermons. Pastor Ivor Meyers did this concerning the Red Heifer vision I received and he even admitted it to me. I learned from him that the name Jonah means "Dove" and when he shared that, I was shown by the Spirit my vision of Jesus in Gethsemane fulfilling the Red Heifer sacrifice was from the Father directly. Jesus had his second baptism in the Garden, His baptism of blood. This is the "sign of Jonah" and it begins the three days and three nights. I have found literally dozens of sermons after the fact that support the dreams God gives me, to encourage me, and keep me on the path while most of the church is trying to beat the visions out of me. If you would have read the visions all the way through you would have seen this, but most people only get so far and make up their minds without testing everything. Shame on them.
Lysimachus Posted January 21, 2012 Posted January 21, 2012 James, Correct me if I'm wrong. Are you saying Pastor Stephen Bohr and Doug Batchelor believe you have the prophetic gift? ~Lysimachus (Marcos S.) Author of article, Vindicating the Year-Day Principle of Prophetic Interpretation (see attachment for article) Currently writing a book, Vindicating the Historical School of Prophetic Interpretation Founder of the largest and fastest SDA Apologetics Group on Facebook, Seventh-Day Adventism - Defending the Pillars of the Faith Writer and apologetics contributor at Adventist Defense League Vindicating the Year-Day Principle of Prophetic Interpretation.pdf
Lysimachus Posted January 21, 2012 Posted January 21, 2012 Thank you for your thoughtful warning. All I can say is, the only way we will know if what I am warned to share is From the Father, is when the Eighth King is revealed. I am not impressed that this will be accepted by the masses (to keep me humbled), but this and the other four writings I have been given as a warning to the church have been and will be fulfilled, and then you will see who the real God is. He is planting the seed, so when it is fulfilled there will be no doubt who warned you. This is the end time message. This is the sign of Jonah that leads to the loud cry. This is the Elijah Message. If Baal be god worship him. If my God be God...worship Him. Read illustrated versions of these visions here... The Red Heifers Bloody Sweat Droplets of the Last Plagues are Falling God showed Me the Wall in Jerusalem, Before it was Built 9/11 Was Foretold in Prophecy Who is the Anti-Christ? The Eighth King of Revelation 17. James, there is something you need to know. Even if the eighth Pope since 1798 is Lucifer himself transformed into an angel of light, this in itself will not prove that your visions are from God. I heard this interpretation like 13 years ago! Why even Michael Scheifler has had this interpretation up on his website here: http://www.biblelight.net/satan.htm You could have easily latched on to this interpretation, and then come up with a vision that God told you this interpretation was true. And then if it does come true, you can say "see! I was right!", but that doesn't necessarily mean you were right. It means the interpretation was right. And you just happened to be right that that interpretation was right. But you were taking a risk. Then people can easily fall for it and say, "he must be a true prophet!". Do you see what I'm getting at here? You are very familiar with Ellen White's writings, so therefore, it is very easy for you to understand her ways, and imitate her very closely. We are told that deception now appears so close to the truth, it is only distinguishable by those who have truly been grounded in the Word of God. It can be so subtle, and so close to the truth, but it may have one tiny drop of poison that spoils the entire thing. That's how Satan is operating in these last days. Seeing you are familiar with Ellen White's writings, you are aware of the fact that Ellen White never claimed to be a prophet. That is why when I asked you if you claim to be a prophet, you were tip-toeing around and not answering me directly because you know that Ellen White did not make this claim, and that if you said yes, you would shoot yourself in the foot. I'm not in any way shape or form judging you as a false prophet. But truly, it is my prayer that you should see why it should be no surprise to you whatsoever that we are going to criticize your work severely in these last days, because there are many false prophets that have gone out to the world. And the ones who know the Spirit of Prophecy are capable of imitating a true prophet even CLOSER! Satan knows this, so we must be extra-ordinarily careful! ~Lysimachus (Marcos S.) Author of article, Vindicating the Year-Day Principle of Prophetic Interpretation (see attachment for article) Currently writing a book, Vindicating the Historical School of Prophetic Interpretation Founder of the largest and fastest SDA Apologetics Group on Facebook, Seventh-Day Adventism - Defending the Pillars of the Faith Writer and apologetics contributor at Adventist Defense League Vindicating the Year-Day Principle of Prophetic Interpretation.pdf
ClubV12 Posted January 21, 2012 Posted January 21, 2012 I was HARDLY speaking of the brethren on THIS web site!!!! I had to chuckle at the thought. Yes indeed, I totally agree, THIS group of "brethren" (and I use the term very loosely) would not be qualified to make a determination one way or the other. BUT, lets not throw out the baby with the bath water. There are some very sharp, dedicated, spiritually intelligent and well versed biblical scholars on this forum. In addition, some deeply rooted Adventist that have an excellent knowledge base on the Spirit of Prophecy. I would advise caution, until you have had sufficient time to figure out who the sheep are vs the sheep in wolves clothing. The wolves are easy to spot, they stand out like a sore thumb. The question is: WHO is Jamessonofthunder? Not the first one to come around with "new light", with "visions", with a solid Adventist background. Time will tell if it's a sheep or a wolf. I don't mean to be rude at all James, thats just a reality check. Now concerning "visions" and other divine revelation, lets review Adventist history. The first "divine revelation" (some call it a vision, some other things) in Adventist history seems to be Hiram Edson. He had ONE "vision". Loughborough related a dream to Ellen White (about a train as I recall) and she confirmed that dream was a "divine revelation". I know of two confirmed cases of Adventist speaking in tongues, an unknown language to all present, in the mid 1800's. James and Ellen White were present on one of the two occasions. Ellen White had no direct comment on the tongues but DID confirm the message and interpretation when later she had a visison revealing the details. There were two more instances of speaking in tongues which are a bit more problematic and remain unconfirmed by the prophet. So, in the HISTORY of Adventism we have a handful of events we could say with confidence that were "divine revelation". In well over a 100 years, four or five. And now comes Jamessonofthunder, speaking of his multiple visions and new revelations. OooKkkk then,,, time will tell. But in my opinion, James, your not getting off to a great start developing any confidence in your message. I'm not out and out rejecting it, yet, I'm being cautious. Citing the fact the few will believe is also typical, lots of folks use that phrase, as if it's some kind of proof or something. It is not. Many also point to how they are being persecuted for speaking the truth everyone else is to afraid to speak. Nope, thats not proof either, lots of folks say that. I'm afraid we are left with reason, logic, sound biblical doctrine, comparison to the works of Ellen Whites counsel and a prayerful spirit to make a determination. But wait, it is said the Holy Spirit will guide us!!! Yes, that is true, and it will be done through a careful consideration of the facts, principles and counsel of the brethren because THAT is HOW the Spirit works. Not some "feel good" thing or some "divine revelation" thing. Who ARE the brethen? It this case the Seventh-day Adventist church, as you say the message is for them. The Brethren then are the representatives of the members of the body of believers. Pastors, leaders, scholars, the Conference, the G.C., etc.
jamesonofthunder Posted January 21, 2012 Author Posted January 21, 2012 James, there is something you need to know. Even if the eighth Pope since 1798 is Lucifer himself transformed into an angel of light, this in itself will not prove that your visions are from God. I heard this interpretation like 13 years ago! Why even Michael Scheifler has had this interpretation up on his website here: http://www.biblelight.net/satan.htm You could have easily latched on to this interpretation, and then come up with a vision that God told you this interpretation was true. And then if it does come true, you can say "see! I was right!", but that doesn't necessarily mean you were right. It means the interpretation was right. And you just happened to be right that that interpretation was right. But you were taking a risk. Then people can easily fall for it and say, "he must be a true prophet!". Do you see what I'm getting at here? You are very familiar with Ellen White's writings, so therefore, it is very easy for you to understand her ways, and imitate her very closely. We are told that deception now appears so close to the truth, it is only distinguishable by those who have truly been grounded in the Word of God. It can be so subtle, and so close to the truth, but it may have one tiny drop of poison that spoils the entire thing. That's how Satan is operating in these last days. Seeing you are familiar with Ellen White's writings, you are aware of the fact that Ellen White never claimed to be a prophet. That is why when I asked you if you claim to be a prophet, you were tip-toeing around and not answering me directly because you know that Ellen White did not make this claim, and that if you said yes, you would shoot yourself in the foot. I'm not in any way shape or form judging you as a false prophet. But truly, it is my prayer that you should see why it should be no surprise to you whatsoever that we are going to criticize your work severely in these last days, because there are many false prophets that have gone out to the world. And the ones who know the Spirit of Prophecy are capable of imitating a true prophet even CLOSER! Satan knows this, so we must be extra-ordinarily careful! Yes right now you wouldn't know if I had seen others write about it, but you forget...there is coming a time when you will see. Then it is that God will show how He lead me. I don't care about the rest. I just needed to follow what my God showed me so it is not on my head but yours from now on, and that's all I have to say about that.
jamesonofthunder Posted January 21, 2012 Author Posted January 21, 2012 James, Correct me if I'm wrong. Are you saying Pastor Stephen Bohr and Doug Batchelor believe you have the prophetic gift? I have not nor will I brake any confidences; I have been told by three pastors that they believe I have received specific messages from God. But more than just three have been encouraging. I have had dozens of faithful Brothers also say they believe I have heard from God.
jamesonofthunder Posted January 21, 2012 Author Posted January 21, 2012 Who ARE the brethen? It this case the Seventh-day Adventist church, as you say the message is for them. The Brethren then are the representatives of the members of the body of believers. Pastors, leaders, scholars, the Conference, the G.C., etc. Yes, and I have been asking and asking and praying for them to do what God requires of the Body of believers, to test the Spirit. Very few will follow through to even read. Then fewer respond, then fewer have anything to add or comment on, then the fewest call me, and ask specific questions, they are usually the men I hold in the highest esteem and have already been proven to walk in the Spirit in their lives. One pastor was so on fire for what God showed me, he was planning a seven day evangelistic meeting for me to present at. Then, he let his son move into his home with his sexually active girlfriend and the Holy Spirit warned me for him...that was the last I heard of the meetings.
jamesonofthunder Posted January 21, 2012 Author Posted January 21, 2012 There are two more meetings that have been planned at other churches. I just spoke three weeks ago at my new church in MN.
jamesonofthunder Posted January 21, 2012 Author Posted January 21, 2012 You could have easily latched on to this interpretation, and then come up with a vision that God told you this interpretation was true. And then if it does come true, you can say "see! I was right!", but that doesn't necessarily mean you were right. It means the interpretation was right. And you just happened to be right that that interpretation was right. But you were taking a risk. Then people can easily fall for it and say, "he must be a true prophet!". Do you see what I'm getting at here? You are very familiar with Ellen White's writings, so therefore, it is very easy for you to understand her ways, and imitate her very closely. What about the wall built in Jerusalem after I was shown it would be built in a dream? I have emails that prove this. I described the dream to many friends then as the pictures came that were just like my dream I shared them with those same people. What about the Red Heifer vision? Mrs White doesn't say Jesus fulfilled that ceremony in the Garden of Gethsemane but proves it through the writings she was lead to. Some of what I am inspired of takes Mrs. Whites writings further and expounds upon them. I had my dream about being on a train heading to destruction before I had even read Ellen White...This I can prove.
ClubV12 Posted January 21, 2012 Posted January 21, 2012 While that is encouraging, James, I am also reminded of how Dr. Kellogg received support and encouragement for his book from the highest leadership men in the General Conference. And yet, his book, I don't even want to name it, was error so close to the path of truth Sister White says we shouldn't even read it!! Even the very elect can be fooled, for a time. I am reminded of a young couple who doing a terrific work for the Lord, at least in appearance. They also claimed divine revelations, and their meeting were well attended. They sought and received a meeting with Sister White and in all humility asked her to confirm their work as that of the Holy Spirit. They were deeply convicted and a deeply religious couple, healing the sick, casting out demons, even speaking in tongues! Sister White did NOT immediately take a position for or against, she could not clearly discern, she had had no special instruction from the Lord. The young couple were hoping she would have a confirming divine revelation of some kind. Some time later Sister White DID have a divine revelation concerning this couple, they were being led by an evil spirit, not the Holy Spirit! The church immediately took steps to distance themselves from these people. The couple continued their work anyway, and proclaimed they had met with Sister White and she had approved their work!! The point is, ONLY by looking closely at the work, the fruits, over time, can the true facts be discerned. I will wait upon the Lord and will not rush to judgement based on the affirmations of anyone! But I will weigh the counsel of the brethren carefully as a significant sign. More important, I will be looking at the theology for consistency with prior light given. "New light" in most cases is really "old light" with a new understanding, it builds upon that which we have already been given. As you know, truth can withstand the most intimate questions and the deepest search.
jamesonofthunder Posted January 21, 2012 Author Posted January 21, 2012 The point is, ONLY by looking closely at the work, the fruits, over time, can the true facts be discerned. I will wait upon the Lord and will not rush to judgement based on the affirmations of anyone! But I will weigh the counsel of the brethren carefully as a significant sign. More important, I will be looking at the theology for consistency with prior light given. "New light" in most cases is really "old light" with a new understanding, it builds upon that which we have already been given. As you know, truth can withstand the most intimate questions and the deepest search. Yes, this is the perfect response. Very good.
12tribes Posted January 21, 2012 Posted January 21, 2012 Yes right now you wouldn't know if I had seen others write about it, but you forget...there is coming a time when you will see. Then it is that God will show how He lead me. I don't care about the rest. I just needed to follow what my God showed me so it is not on my head but yours from now on, and that's all I have to say about that. Is this the words of someone claiming to be a prophet? Someone who is supposed to be giving us the words of Christ? Would Christ say that he does not care about the rest? Jesus wept over Jerusalem He had tears when He rebuked. Galatians 3:29(29) And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.
jamesonofthunder Posted January 21, 2012 Author Posted January 21, 2012 Originally Posted By: jamesonofthunder Yes right now you wouldn't know if I had seen others write about it, but you forget...there is coming a time when you will see. Then it is that God will show how He lead me. I don't care about the rest. I just needed to follow what my God showed me so it is not on my head but yours from now on, and that's all I have to say about that. Is this the words of someone claiming to be a prophet? Someone who is supposed to be giving us the words of Christ? Would Christ say that he does not care about the rest? Jesus wept over Jerusalem He had tears when He rebuked. You have no idea what you're even saying. I did not mean the way you took what was said. I meant I don't care about being seen as a prophet. You could have read the original post but instead you are trying to continue to provoke.
12tribes Posted January 21, 2012 Posted January 21, 2012 Is this the words of someone claiming to be a prophet? Someone who is supposed to be giving us the words of Christ? Would Christ say that he does not care about the rest? Jesus wept over Jerusalem He had tears when He rebuked. You have no idea what you're even saying. I did not mean the way you took what was said. I meant I don't care about being seen as a prophet. You could have read the original post but instead you are trying to continue to provoke. From the context of what you wrote in that particular post it looks like you are saying that you don't care about the rest Galatians 3:29(29) And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.
jamesonofthunder Posted January 21, 2012 Author Posted January 21, 2012 I see what you're saying, sometimes I get frustrated in the struggle, and I am warned continually about this. That is why Jesus impressed me that I have the Character of the sons of thunder. I am still being worked on, please forgive me. I was scared when after my dreams and visions, my pastor told me I have received the gift of the Spirit of Prophecy, because I knew it would cause me to be tested in this way. But now I am glad because without this gift I may have never allowed myself to be challenged enough to recognize my need for being fully converted. Now this gift encourages me to submit completely to God's will and lean on His strength to endure.
12tribes Posted January 22, 2012 Posted January 22, 2012 I see what you're saying, sometimes I get frustrated in the struggle, and I am warned continually about this. That is why Jesus impressed me that I have the Character of the sons of thunder. I am still being worked on, please forgive me. I was scared when after my dreams and visions, my pastor told me I have received the gift of the Spirit of Prophecy, because I knew it would cause me to be tested in this way. But now I am glad because without this gift I may have never allowed myself to be challenged enough to recognize my need for being fully converted. Now this gift encourages me to submit completely to God's will and lean on His strength to endure. John was a son of thunder and wrote a great book in the gospel of John. We need to learn to give God's message the way he wants pray about it and leave it in God's hands. Galatians 3:29(29) And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.
Twilight II Posted January 22, 2012 Posted January 22, 2012 Originally Posted By: Twilight II You did not respond to my challenge of your false assertion and claim that "I" was claiming superiority in this issue? So you do want to argue, I find this spirit all over this website. People like you are tearing our church apart. Good luck with that in a few months when you see these prophecies fulfilled and you are begging God for more time to prepare. You are trying to claim "absolute authority" in these matters because you believe you are a prophet, is that correct? But your responses to me either indicate extreme irrationality or an inability to see your own faults. If your "fruits" are such that you cannot admit you are ever wrong, then you have a serious problem.
jamesonofthunder Posted January 22, 2012 Author Posted January 22, 2012 But your responses to me either indicate extreme irrationality or an inability to see your own faults. If your "fruits" are such that you cannot admit you are ever wrong, then you have a serious problem. I have never said that I'm never wrong, in fact I can be quoted openly admitting to when I'm wrong quite frequently. But on the subjects that I have been given clear distinct heaven blessed insight, I will never claim it was not from God so you make up your own mind please. What I don't get, and correct me if I'm wrong, is why a person of faith would be as presumptuous as to say to someone you have never met in person, that they "cannot admit they are ever wrong". This would sound presumptuous even from my darling wife that I know deeply. And you've spent how long reading what I wrote? Peace.
Twilight II Posted January 22, 2012 Posted January 22, 2012 Originally Posted By: Twilight II But your responses to me either indicate extreme irrationality or an inability to see your own faults. If your "fruits" are such that you cannot admit you are ever wrong, then you have a serious problem. I have never said that I'm never wrong, in fact I can be quoted openly admitting to when I'm wrong quite frequently. But on the subjects that I have been given clear distinct heaven blessed insight, I will never claim it was not from God so you make up your own mind please. What I don't get, and correct me if I'm wrong, is why a person of faith would be as presumptuous as to say to someone you have never met in person, that they "cannot admit they are ever wrong". This would sound presumptuous even from my darling wife that I know deeply. And you've spent how long reading what I wrote? Peace.
jamesonofthunder Posted January 22, 2012 Author Posted January 22, 2012 Twilight II, James White was a true man of God. Lead directly by the Holy Spirit, part of the fulfillment of the great disappointment recorded in revelation. Was he infallible? No he wasn't, but he was one of the best mind that this church ever had in comprehending the bible truth. The Holy Spirit used him to fight the battle for truth in his day. John the baptist was called by Christ "the greatest Prophet" but did he write prophecy? No, he expounded upon what was there to be interpreted. He knew the fulfillment was during their time. But he got the event wrong, Jesus wasn't there to destroy the wicked yet as John said, but still John was called the greatest of prophets. Why? Because he had the Spirit of Elijah with Him showing him the fulfillments. Showing him things he could not understand yet. Leading him down the path that would test him severely in Jail. He asked "are you the one, or should we expect another?" And this was while conflicted in the Spirit of Elijah. James and Ellen were two different types of people with the prophetic gift. One could comprehend, the other needed to have a vision to comprehend. But when they both prayed, oh my. They were in perfect harmony with God's will and because of their devotion we are blessed. Do I believe that I am perfected in truth? No way. But I am on a crash course in the end time truth, I know that with all my soul, and I do have the assurances of God that if I remain faithful I will continue to be a part of the last day message.
Twilight II Posted January 22, 2012 Posted January 22, 2012 Twilight II, James White was a true man of God. Lead directly by the Holy Spirit, part of the fulfillment of the great disappointment recorded in revelation. Was he infallible? No he wasn't, but he was one of the best mind that this church ever had in comprehending the bible truth. How do you know he was one of the best minds that the church has ever had? Upon what basis do you make that claim?
jamesonofthunder Posted January 23, 2012 Author Posted January 23, 2012 Yep! We have here an other pastorchick. Is this supposed to mean something to me? I do not know who you are talking about so obviously you are doing this to instigate me. In the name of Christ you can leave me alone and I would perfectly fine with that. Why are you here? I didn't ask you to post your hate filled response here, so why do you have to listen to your father the devil and come here spreading your hate? Go away Satan. In Jesus name amen.
Recommended Posts