M. T. Cross Posted January 8, 2013 Posted January 8, 2013 And given that no Canadian professional hockey team stands a chance to win the Stanley CupExactly. Canadian hockey fans continue to accept being losers only now they look forward to it. You have not only crossed the line now Doug, but you have hit it from behind, slashed it, high sticked it............... that is the most offensive bit of misinformation I have ever seen. **punches monitor trying to get at Doug** Quote
Planey Posted January 9, 2013 Posted January 9, 2013 You have not only crossed the line now Doug, but you have hit it from behind, slashed it, high sticked it............... that is the most offensive bit of misinformation I have ever seen. **punches monitor trying to get at Doug** While I fully empathise with you and endorse your feelings EC, that's a bit like using Liquid Paper on your monitor! You must learn to think laterally and be more resourceful. Now let's see... thinking thinking thinking... Graeme Quote Graeme____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
M. T. Cross Posted January 9, 2013 Posted January 9, 2013 I did drop my gloves and took off my helmet first to make it fair............ Quote
Moderators Bravus Posted January 9, 2013 Moderators Posted January 9, 2013 As I tried to intimate in the early pages of this thread, the *easy* sins to point out are the ones we ourselves are not tempted by... Quote Truth is important
Twilight II Posted January 9, 2013 Author Posted January 9, 2013 As I tried to intimate in the early pages of this thread, the *easy* sins to point out are the ones we ourselves are not tempted by... The point of the thread was not to point out a particular sin... It was pointing out how a secular attack on the absolute moral standard that prohibits homosexuality, has blinded some to the fact that homosexuality is a moral issue... But again, this irrelevant point is once again raised, rather than addressing the point being discussed. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.