Master Po Posted September 23, 2009 Posted September 23, 2009 So, what you are saying the webmaster changed the dreams ? Where was the quality control at ?
Pickie Chickie Posted September 23, 2009 Posted September 23, 2009 I have no clue who changed the dreams. You should write to Ernie about that. I haven't researched this whole thing. This is just one of the controversial issues Linda brought up in her "Open Letter To Ernie Knoll". They were his dreams. He is supposed The Prophet and whomever was in charge of the website was assigned that position because they believed Ernie was a true prophet. I doubt a webmaster would have the nerve to change the dreams. I suspect it was Ernie Knoll himself.
Master Po Posted September 23, 2009 Posted September 23, 2009 Well I don't know the whole situation there, since I was not a part of it. I do know whoever was the webmaster of the old site has not changed it, since it still says the dreams are from Satan. So there is still a parting of ways from the old site and the new. I know whoever ran the site http://www.4hispeople.info/ has taken that site down for the time being, and Jim Pinkoski has removed Ernie's stuff until he can sort out what is what. I am looking for a new site btw where I can post my photo and birth annoncement. The free site keeps on saying that I am hotlinking when I am not, so, I will have to find a better free site. I will see if I can add photos to my profile on here and if I can I will add them here.
Pickie Chickie Posted September 23, 2009 Posted September 23, 2009 Why don't you just get a Facebook page. It sounds to me like you don't know about all "the stuff" that went on with Ernie Knoll. At this time, you are the only person who is backing him up. Apparently you aren't aware of what all really has been going on!
Master Po Posted September 23, 2009 Posted September 23, 2009 I wonder why he did not post the two dreams What God Can Do and A Friend So Precious ?
Master Po Posted September 23, 2009 Posted September 23, 2009 If you do a search for me on facebook you should be able to find me. Ernie Bennett. School Woodrow Wilson High School graduation 1980
Pickie Chickie Posted September 23, 2009 Posted September 23, 2009 There are two dreams missing from his new web site? Do those two happen to be the controversial dreams? The one in which Candace is included and the other one in which the angel tells him we are responsible for how the tithe we pay is used?
skyblue888 Posted September 23, 2009 Posted September 23, 2009 I really don't know why anyone would want to waste his time with false prophets. We have better things to do. This is a mere distraction from the enemy. "The merits of His sacrifice are sufficient to present to the Father in our behalf." S.C.36.
Woody Posted September 23, 2009 Posted September 23, 2009 I think we have plenty in the Bible to keep us occupied .... rather than dealing with whether some human is a prophet or not. I don't think they have anything new of importance to add to scripture. Scripture is very clear and complete. May we be one so that the world may be won. Christian from the cradle to the grave I believe in Hematology. Â
Pickie Chickie Posted September 23, 2009 Posted September 23, 2009 The reason Richard and I are "debating" with Ernie Bennett is because he believes Ernie Knoll is a prophet and has about 5 web pages set up promoting Ernie Knoll and his dreams. If we are able to convince Ernie Bennett that Ernie Knoll is a false prophet, then those five web pages will be removed. As it stands, they direct people to Ernie Knoll's new web site. Because of this, any input anyone has which will help change Ernie Benett's mind is encouraged!
Master Po Posted September 23, 2009 Posted September 23, 2009 Once again, Ernie Bennett has to reiterate the fact that he has already seen in vision in the late 1980s the dreams that Ernie Knoll has had. So, what Ernie Knoll is dreaming is an after the fact. So, in essence you going to have to convince me that the visions that I saw was false and the dreams that Ernie Knoll dreamed are false. And since I believe that all of them are from God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Ghost, you would spend you time better on other things.
SivartM Posted September 23, 2009 Posted September 23, 2009 So... you saw his dreams, and that means they are from God? "Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much." - Oscar Wilde�Do to others whatever you would like them to do to you. This is the essence of all that is taught in the law and the prophets." - Jesus
Woody Posted September 23, 2009 Posted September 23, 2009 Hmmmmmm May we be one so that the world may be won. Christian from the cradle to the grave I believe in Hematology. Â
skyblue888 Posted September 24, 2009 Posted September 24, 2009 We don't need visions right now, I mean other than what the Lord gave Mrs. White. There will be more visions and dreams during the latter rain and loud cry, that is when the Holy Spirit shall be poured out in large measure. But for now we need to study and receive and believe and act upon the very messages that are to prepare us for that time. The Spirit is given now to purify the soul, to make us vessels fit for the Master's use. Then it will be poured out in large measure that the earth may be lightened with the glory of the character of Christ. sky "The merits of His sacrifice are sufficient to present to the Father in our behalf." S.C.36.
Woody Posted September 24, 2009 Posted September 24, 2009 :) May we be one so that the world may be won. Christian from the cradle to the grave I believe in Hematology. Â
Master Po Posted September 24, 2009 Posted September 24, 2009 We don't need visions right now, I mean other than what the Lord gave Mrs. White. There will be more visions and dreams during the latter rain and loud cry, that is when the Holy Spirit shall be poured out in large measure. But for now we need to study and receive and believe and act upon the very messages that are to prepare us for that time. The Spirit is given now to purify the soul, to make us vessels fit for the Master's use. Then it will be poured out in large measure that the earth may be lightened with the glory of the character of Christ. sky Sky I am so thankful you are here to tell us what God needs to give us and what He don't need to give us. I am sure He will turn the faucet on and off as you have directed. I am of the belief that we are in the latter rain and loud cry NOW.
oldsailor29 Posted September 24, 2009 Posted September 24, 2009 I am of the belief that we are in the latter rain and loud cry NOW. And so, you believe Ernie Knoll is a true prophet of God? If he is, what is his message for the church? Prs God, frm whm blssngs flw http://www.zoelifestyle.com/jmccall
Lutz13 Posted September 24, 2009 Posted September 24, 2009 Originally Posted By: Master Po I am of the belief that we are in the latter rain and loud cry NOW. And so, you believe Ernie Knoll is a true prophet of God? If he is, what is his message for the church? Creeping Compromise?
Master Po Posted September 24, 2009 Posted September 24, 2009 Creeping Compromise is a good book. It will open your eyes. The message is repent, reform, spread the message of Jesus is coming, it is time to get ready ! Keep Ernie & Becky Knoll in your prayers ! They need to be able to go to churches to spread the word that Jesus return is immenient ! Ernie & Becky Knoll needs a finiancial oversite board to keep thier finiances above reproach ! Another good book is obvious is the KJV Bible. And the Great Controversy. The Holy Spirit is being poured out around the world. All you have to do is take a look around on the internet and you will find out that is true.
SivartM Posted September 24, 2009 Posted September 24, 2009 Creeping Compromise is a good book. It will open your eyes. The message is repent, reform, spread the message of Jesus is coming, it is time to get ready ! Keep Ernie & Becky Knoll in your prayers ! They need to be able to go to churches to spread the word that Jesus return is immenient ! Ernie & Becky Knoll needs a finiancial oversite board to keep thier finiances above reproach ! Another good book is obvious is the KJV Bible. And the Great Controversy. The Holy Spirit is being poured out around the world. All you have to do is take a look around on the internet and you will find out that is true. I thought the message of Creeping Compromise is that you are a bad Christian if you dye your hair because that is what worldly people do. Maybe I should read that again... "Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much." - Oscar Wilde�Do to others whatever you would like them to do to you. This is the essence of all that is taught in the law and the prophets." - Jesus
oldsailor29 Posted September 24, 2009 Posted September 24, 2009 The Holy Spirit is being poured out around the world. All you have to do is take a look around on the internet and you will find out that is true. What I see on the internet is mostly false representations of God. I receive several e-mails every week which assure me of God's blessings if I just forward it to ten of my friends. Well friends, that is not the way God works. We cannot do anything which will make God bless us. Those kinds of things are of the devil, and violations of the first commandment. They fall into the category of divinations, enchantments, witchcraft, astrology, and necromancy. I discourage any participation in such, and encourage everyone to depend only upon God for blessings, according to His will. However, I hold no illusions that the world is going to get better. There are three evil major world forces joining together to form a new world order. And now we need the attitude of the "three Hebrew children" more than ever. Our God will bless us, and if He does not, we will serve Him anyway. Prs God, frm whm blssngs flw http://www.zoelifestyle.com/jmccall
Guest Posted September 24, 2009 Posted September 24, 2009 Master Po, I have read Creeping Compromise and thought it was a good and timely book. But it is not new light, I read it 20 years ago.
Recommended Posts