Jump to content
ClubAdventist

Could you opine about www.adventistalternative.org?


Recommended Posts

Posted

OK, I get the message. I will take my marbles and go. The idea was to TEST the SDA beliefs under BIBLICAL scrutiny.

The simple truth is that the questions I have asked, CANNOT be answered from Scripture ALONE.

I understand that, as "Very Adventist", you believe Mrs White's writings are at par with the Bible. I don't.

Will not bother you again with questions on this link. Shalom!

(By the way, almost 11000 views tell me there IS INDEED some interest in the difficult questions!)

  • Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Umfundize

    45

  • Samie

    38

  • skyblue888

    22

  • Overaged

    20

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

  • Moderators
Posted

OK, I get the message. I will take my marbles and go. The idea was to TEST the SDA beliefs under BIBLICAL scrutiny.

The simple truth is that the questions I have asked, CANNOT be answered from Scripture ALONE.

That's YOUR opinion. There is no relgious doctrine that I hold that I cannot back with Scripture ALONE.

Quote:

I understand that, as "Very Adventist", you believe Mrs White's writings are at par with the Bible. I don't.

The OFFICIAL SDA teaching does NOT put EGW's writing on PAR with Scripture. That's your misunderstanding.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


If you find some value to this community, please help out with a few dollars per month.



×
×
  • Create New...