Rex Posted December 4, 2009 Posted December 4, 2009 I'm not sure I understand. Is this a mixed group here? Actually I wasn't asking the groups of extremists, I asked you if you are SDA. Are you in some kind of offshoot group or something? Quote
Guest Posted December 4, 2009 Posted December 4, 2009 Originally Posted By: Twilight It is not a matter of "question" it is a matter of fact. I know you are not saved. I was removed for calling folks legalists' date=' but Mark is telling folks they are not saved. In fairness he needs a 3 month vacation! Be consistent administrators. [/quote'] If that really is the reason you were removed, then you better hope they are not consistent, because this is what you said in post #304155 just before your last post. Originally Posted By: Robert Bull....You are leading us back under law...under legalism....You are teaching perfectionism....Pure heresy....Pure heresy. Quote
Guest Posted December 4, 2009 Posted December 4, 2009 Originally Posted By: Redwood I ain't burnin' and I ain't goin' ta burn. I am Saved brother. Do you question that? It would appear to me that you are still here on this sinful earth. In which case, you are not saved yet brother. But I keep under my body, and bring it into subjection: lest that by any means, when I have preached to others, I myself should be a castaway. 1Co 9:27 Is this not a Seventh Day Adventist forum. SDAs have been shown long long ago that "once saved always saved" is a doctrine of demons, and that seems to be the doctrine you are touting. Are you a Seventh Day Adventist brother Redwood? Amen Rex, I have to agree. Anyone still here on sinful planet earth is speaking pre-maturely to say they are saved. Mat 24:13 But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved. Quote
Guest Posted December 4, 2009 Posted December 4, 2009 I ain't burnin' and I ain't goin' ta burn. I am Saved brother. Do you question that? Anyone who takes the prophet seriously will question that. She calls it a position of death. "Oh, yes," some say, "we are saved in doing nothing. In fact, I am saved. I need not keep the law of God. I am saved by the righteousness of Jesus Christ." Christ came to our world to bring all men back to allegiance to God. To take the position that you can break God's law, for Christ has done it all, is a position of death, {FW 71} Quote
Moderators Gerr Posted December 4, 2009 Moderators Posted December 4, 2009 WOW!!! What a powerful quote!!! Quote
Woody Posted December 4, 2009 Posted December 4, 2009 Originally Posted By: Twilight All I have done, is shown that someone claiming they are "saved" in willful sin will be lost. Mark, your flesh is getting the best of you. And you claim perfection? Now you say "that someone claiming they are 'saved' in willful sin will be lost." Notice you went from telling Redwood "I know you [Redwood] are not saved (present tense)" to not naming Redwood directly.... Then you switched from the present tense to the future tense as in "will be lost".... That's dishonesty....Again, you need a vacation. Rob Good Point Rob. But then ... this is nothing new with Richard and Mark ... and it seems to be well tolerated and accepted on this forum. OR ... overlooked. I dunno. Life goes on. I've been told before on this forum that I'm going to Hell. And it seems to be accepted . So I am only guessing that it is the general consensus of those who oppose me. I am willing to suffer for Christ ... so let it be. Quote May we be one so that the world may be won. Christian from the cradle to the grave I believe in Hematology. Â
Woody Posted December 4, 2009 Posted December 4, 2009 Quote: I was removed for calling folks legalists, but Mark is telling folks they are not saved. In fairness he needs a 3 month vacation! Be consistent administrators. Thanks Rob. But I fear you are just wasting good cyberspace. It just may be landing of deaf moderator ears. Quote May we be one so that the world may be won. Christian from the cradle to the grave I believe in Hematology. Â
Guest Posted December 4, 2009 Posted December 4, 2009 As long as man is full of weakness--for of himself he cannot save his soul--he should never dare to say, "I am saved." {NL 43} Quote
Guest Posted December 4, 2009 Posted December 4, 2009 We are never to rest in a satisfied condition, and cease to make advancement, saying, "I am saved." When this idea is entertained, the motives for watchfulness, for prayer, for earnest endeavor to press onward to higher attainments, cease to exist. No sanctified tongue will be found uttering these words till Christ shall come, and we enter in through the gates into the city of God. {NL 43} Quote
Woody Posted December 4, 2009 Posted December 4, 2009 Quote: You need a vacation....I don't believe I have ever judged someone to be unsaved. You have and it shows your real colors. John, you are the administrator here...do something, or are you biased? Rob More cyberspace being wasted? I think you are wasting your breathe Rob. Now what IF I were to tell either Mark or John or Richard ... that they are going to Hell because they believe in legalism? You know ... legalists have to burn don't they? I could even come forth with all the Bible texts to prove it. What would happen then? Quote May we be one so that the world may be won. Christian from the cradle to the grave I believe in Hematology. Â
Woody Posted December 4, 2009 Posted December 4, 2009 Quote: See your own words in big red letters....You need a vacation.... AMEN to that. (Fat chance) Quote May we be one so that the world may be won. Christian from the cradle to the grave I believe in Hematology. Â
Guest Posted December 4, 2009 Posted December 4, 2009 According to scripture and SOP, none of us are saved...yet. The fact that you are still here proves that you are not saved. The fact that you say you are, proves your disbelief in the Bible and the SOP. Quote
Woody Posted December 4, 2009 Posted December 4, 2009 For those of you who haven't studied scripture ... And to those of you who reject scripture ... 1 John 5:13 "These things have I written unto you that believe on the name of the Son of God; that ye may know that ye have eternal life." I feel very sorry for those of you who don't believe in the sacrifice of Jesus and who don't know you are saved. And even more so ... I feel sorry that you feel it is in your power to go around telling people they are lost when they claim the promises of Jesus. For shame. Get behind me Satan. Any serious student of scripture and Ellen White ... will have the assurance of Salvation. Get in the Word folks. Time is short. Quote May we be one so that the world may be won. Christian from the cradle to the grave I believe in Hematology. Â
Rex Posted December 4, 2009 Posted December 4, 2009 For those of you who haven't studied scripture ... And to those of you who reject scripture ... 1 John 5:13 "These things have I written unto you that believe on the name of the Son of God; that ye may know that ye have eternal life." Yes you can have assurance of eternal life, but you are still not saved yet. Richard has given some very good quotes to this effect from the pen of inspiration. Why do you ignore them. I think he is trying to help you. Judging from some of your comment, you have obviously taken a wrong turn somewhere along the line. It is not yet too late brother. Quote
Woody Posted December 4, 2009 Posted December 4, 2009 As one who believes in legalism ... are you not also going to burn along with me? (To use the language that legalists here like to use.) Quote May we be one so that the world may be won. Christian from the cradle to the grave I believe in Hematology. Â
Woody Posted December 4, 2009 Posted December 4, 2009 Hey ... we could have a burn party. How many of you want to burn in Hell along with me? Any legalists want to admit they sin? Quote May we be one so that the world may be won. Christian from the cradle to the grave I believe in Hematology. Â
Woody Posted December 4, 2009 Posted December 4, 2009 Quote: Yes you can have assurance of eternal life, but you are still not saved yet. For one who believes in legalism my friend ... you are a little slow. Obviously ... I am not in Heaven yet since I am writing in cyberspace. Quote May we be one so that the world may be won. Christian from the cradle to the grave I believe in Hematology. Â
Rex Posted December 4, 2009 Posted December 4, 2009 To follow Jesus, and seek to do his will through the power of his word, and the Holy Spirit, is not legalism. If there is legalism here, I have not seen it yet. Quote
Woody Posted December 4, 2009 Posted December 4, 2009 Do you get my drift? You can continue to misrepresent people and their views all you want. But, what happens when the favor is returned. How do you feel then. Do you really want to play this game. Just because it is tolerated ... does not make it for a happy forum. Telling people they are going to burn in Hell does not make for a pleasant place for people to come. I am sure you have the best of intentions. You are really concerned for my eternal well being by expressing lies about my views and my destination. But by your works ... your motives are made manifest. The fact that you ignore scripture and the plain words of our prophet ... tells me something even more. Quote May we be one so that the world may be won. Christian from the cradle to the grave I believe in Hematology. Â
Rex Posted December 4, 2009 Posted December 4, 2009 Quote: Yes you can have assurance of eternal life, but you are still not saved yet. For one who believes in legalism my friend ... you are a little slow. Obviously ... I am not in Heaven yet since I am writing in cyberspace. Then it is just as obvious that you are not saved yet. Perhaps it is you who is slow. Quote
Woody Posted December 4, 2009 Posted December 4, 2009 I am SAVED I don't have to be there yet. For I know Jesus. I accept His promise to me. I have something that you are lacking. It's called FAITH. Quote May we be one so that the world may be won. Christian from the cradle to the grave I believe in Hematology. Â
Rex Posted December 4, 2009 Posted December 4, 2009 Telling people they are going to burn in Hell does not make for a pleasant place for people to come. Quote
Woody Posted December 4, 2009 Posted December 4, 2009 Where do you believe I will burn ... if it is not in Hell? Are you a Seventh day Adventist? You sure don't sound like one. Quote May we be one so that the world may be won. Christian from the cradle to the grave I believe in Hematology. Â
Woody Posted December 4, 2009 Posted December 4, 2009 Does this sound at all familiar? Quote May we be one so that the world may be won. Christian from the cradle to the grave I believe in Hematology. Â
Rex Posted December 4, 2009 Posted December 4, 2009 I never said you will burn. Is your conscience bothering you, or are you just unstable? Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.